Havana - Jax Cafe
2578 Atlantic Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32207Neighborhood:
CubanPrice: $30 and under
Havana - Jax Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.havanajax.com/index.html
- Phone: 9043990609
- Hours of Operation:
Cuba Libre Club open until 2am Friday and Saturday.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Cuban, Latin / Spanish
- Executive Chef: Silvia Pulido
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: As Cuban-American Cuisine Havana Jax can also cater your events on. With many options to choose from we can accommodate any Event any size.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a HUGE Beautiful room that evokes the Old Havana in a Hemming way Style, with two long full bars, leather couches for lounging area, Art Gallery, big dance floor, stage, & big screen TV's. Great for rehearsal dinner, Sweet Sixteen's, Private & Corporate Parties, Wine Tasting, and any other Major Events.
- Private Party Contact: Silvia Pulido 9043980101
- Entertainment: Havana Jax Cafe brings Live Entertainment to our guest"s Thursday's through Saturday's. Thursday's enjoy $10 Wine Tasting and Tapas, as you listen to Angel Evon playing Rock, Blues, R&B, Funk & Latin. On Friday's Jazz River City Music playing Standard of All on the piano. You can also enjoy complimentary dance lessons and and show off your moves while the DJ spins. Saturday's Angels rocks the "Mike" from 7-10pm followed by DJ Elvin. WI_FI available.
A word from Havana - Jax Cafe
Bringing you "A Taste of Cuba," where you can savour the Authentic Dishes of any home in Havana with an ambiance that allows you to travel without leaving Jacksonville.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Havana - Jax Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- Nice Cuban RestaurantsafetylawyerVIPDined on 10/24/2013I was traveling solo for work and decided I had a taste for a quick Cuban meal. The waiter (owner?) was very attentive and didn't rush me, which was nice, and the food was quite good. Black bean soup was very tasty and I had a Cuban Sloppy Joe made with Ropa Vieja, as opposed to getting the full entree. The meat was juicy and well seasoned and it came with decent fries. The homemade flan for dessert was suggested and I'm glad I opted for it. Made for a heavenly ending.Special Features:
- Such a shamejanefromflDined on 8/23/2013Havana Jax could be a good Cuban restaurant but they don't really try that hard. The food came out lukewarm and my husbands steak was over done. They were not busy (no surprise there) but the service was not attentive. It is a nice looking restaurant and seems clean. Quality starts with caring!
- We really enjoyed Havana Jax.FluffyFoodCriticDined on 8/12/2013We really enjoyed Havana Jax. The personal service and being treated like close friends is a plus. The food is consistently good and they pour a good shot as well. My favorite is their Mojito...best I've had in town so far.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.