Havana Beach at The Pearl On Rosemary Beach Florida
63 Main St
Rosemary Beach, FL 32461Neighborhood:
Latin / SpanishPrice: $31 to $50
Havana Beach at The Pearl On Rosemary Beach Florida
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thepearlrb.com/
- Phone: (850) 588-2882
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily 8:00am to eleven
Brunch Daily 8:00am-3:00pm
Dinner Friday and Saturday 5:00pm-10:00pm
The bar is open until midnight
Dinner Sunday - Thursday 5:00pm-9:00pm
The bar is open until eleven
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Latin / Spanish, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matt Moore
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Havana Beach Bar & Grill offers private dining opportunities for groups of 30 - 120. Our intimate Hat Room is host to smaller groups, with the possibility of a buy-out of the entire restaurant for larger functions.
Havana Beach's culinary program, led by Executive Chef Michael Guerra, explores a hyper-local, ingredient-driven cuisine that redefines what it means to live and cook on the southern Gulf, featuring a harmonic fusion of the flavors and ingredients of the Creole back country, Mexican fishing villages and the soul of Cuba.
- Private Party Contact: Sara Reese 8505882882x
A word from Havana Beach at The Pearl On Rosemary Beach Florida
You revel in the flavors of Gulf Coast Americana cuisine with old world Spanish Portuguese and French influences. With meats, fish and produce from family-owned, small-producers within miles of your plate. Outdoor seating on the Veranda. Views overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and Main Street. A smartly curated collection of wines and spirits. A hand carved mahogany bar worth sitting at. Mixed cocktails worthy of Hemingway. A good spot after a day of running with the bulls and fighting the mighty marlin. You eat and drink with gusto, and with the joy that comes from eating and drinking. Salud!Continued
Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Weekend brunch. Reservations recommended for dinner and brunch.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Weekend brunch. Reservations recommended for dinner and brunch.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Havana Beach at The Pearl On Rosemary Beach Florida - Best Restaurants in Rosemary Beach ›
Havana Beach at The Pearl On Rosemary Beach Florida reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (24)fit for foodies (22)vibrant bar scene (21)romantic (21)notable wine list (21)hot spot (18)neighborhood gem (17)great for outdoor dining (10)scenic view (9)great for brunch (6)good for groups (5)late-night find (4)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great new spot on 30-AJpfoodieDined on 11/10/2014What a lovely, warm and inviting new restaurant and bar on 30-A. We were there off season, but still plenty of patrons. Our waiter was wonderful and the food delicious. Although we didn't spend time st the bar, it has a great ambiance and would be a great place to visit with family and friends. Definitely give this place a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance!AmyKVIPDined on 11/7/2014We went to Havana Beach on our anniversary trip to Rosemary Beach. The food and service were wonderful. Great wine list too! I would highly recommend!Special Features:
- Fantastic mealToHoVIPDined on 11/5/2014Great ambience - The Pearl Hotel is first class and the Havana Beach restaurant is special. The Cuban theme is presented so uniquely in the art, videos and decor. Kevin, our waiter, was attentive and passionate - every suggestion was spot on. Our party ate through a good sampling of the menu and each course was a treat. As good as the food was we had to try some desserts and the s'mores blew us away. An Alinea-esque presentation in a spring top glass jar - the smoke from toasting the huge homemade marshmallow wafted out when the top was popped eliciting oohs and ahhs and set the scene for a most delicious an decadent delight. Paired with a nice glass of Dolce it was the perfect end to a special evening of dining on 30A.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodieDined on 10/30/2014We enjoyed lunch with our friends. The service was great. As was the food and the ambience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversarypookieDined on 10/20/2014Worth the visit, great location and ambiance. Lamb dish was excellent as well as the fried green tomato salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the Best on 30-AJPlovesfoodDined on 10/10/2014We eat hear every time we go to the beach. The salmon spread is amazing and the Snapper is really good. Always top shelf.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go back!NrbeasDined on 9/29/2014Not only was the service top notch, but the food was to die for! My family and I frequent the area for vacation and are always looking for new places to try. Havana Beach did not disappoint! We had dinner at Havana Beach and the food was fabulous! They offer a variety of foods and we were surprised that none of us actually ordered seafood! I'm sure any meal would be great here. Just the overall feel of the Pearl Hotel is noteworthy! Great place tucked into Rosemary Beach!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/27/2014Very overpriced. Food not that special. Raw oysters were a joke, smallest I've ever seen, yet most expensive I've ever paid for. Atmosphere is very good and busy. Great bartender!Special Features:
- Amazing!!!JillDined on 9/12/2014This restaurant was incredible. They started us with a big delicious white cheddar pop over and scone (which is their standard bread). It only got better -- I had the Cauliflower Steak and my husband had the Grouper -- both were tasty and outstanding!!! We had the Cuban tostones for appetizer which was a little bland but the sauce was wonderful. The only reason why this restaurant doesn't get five stars is that the entrees took 45 minutes to come out after the appetizer, but the manager comped a glass of wine for the wait so we were happy. This is a popular place, even in slight off season, so make reservations early. We walked on the beach and around Rosemary afterward -- it is perfectly located in the heart of town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treasure in The Pearl!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/9/2014This is a fabulous find in Rosemary. Décor is reminiscent of an elegant hotel in Cuba before the Communist takeover. The food is wonderful and the service is impeccable! Dine on the veranda or near a window with a view of the park in front. Worth the drive to Rosemary Beach from just about anywhere!Special Features:
- Aweful from start to finish.RTravelssssssssssssssssssVIPDined on 8/31/2014Totally aweful even though they knew we were staying at the resort and that it was my birthday dinner. Sadly, not up to the resorts standards.
- Must fix service!comfortchicVIPDined on 8/31/2014Here's the thing - Havana has delicious food and is a welcome addition to 30A - but no one is going to keep coming back when it takes almost an hour for a table of two to get their food. They still haven't figured out their kitchen or how service can keep customers happy by being honest about the challenges. Here's a tip - if your kitchen is running an hour behind, have your waitstaff warn people. Bring a round of sparkling for the table and ask them if they can stay with you on "beach time" while you work out the kinks. People will try to help you succeed if you'll be honest with your shortcomings. If you're not honest and accommodating yourself, they will never come back. At the current pace, this will be closed within 6 months.I would recommend this to a friend.
- very poor servicelsdhnDined on 8/29/201410-15 minute wait for our server to come to the table at very unbusy time. He took our order then after 25-30 minutes came to tell us it had never been turned into the kitchen. Another 20 minutes before our food came. Others around us who came later were eating earlier. No compensation such as a free dessert or discount was offered. No intention of going back
- Great new addition to 30a diningDebbieDined on 8/22/2014First time at Havana. Piano music was nice addition. Muddled drinks - mojito was really nice and fresh. Food was very good. Popovers were delicious. My husband's pork chop with braised greens was especially good. My blackened grouper with grit cake was nice. Too full to try to deserts but saw the smores on the next table (which was quite close) and it looked amazing. Will return. Service was very professional.Special Features:
- Good but inconsistentOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/20/2014Appetizers were excellent. Fried green tomato salad and chicken and biscuits both very good in my opinion. Mains were average. Shrimp was a bit undercooked and steak a bit overcooked but both very edible. Desert (s'mores) imaginative but sub par taste-wise. Service was amicable but our server had too many tables and it took a while to satisfy any requests. Overall a nice restaurant and decent food but a shame being that close to the beach it couldn't deliver more in terms of views or atmosphere.Special Features:
- Perfect for date night!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014The food and service were excellent! It was the perfect place to have a dinner date night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/10/2014My wife and I live in the area and decided to have brunch at Havannah Beach. Everything was great except the price of the drinks were extremely high. We had screw drivers and bloody mary's made with Absolute and they were $15 each.Special Features:
- Best meal this trip!MdaniellyDined on 8/7/2014Overall we were very impressed with Havana. The pork belly appetizer was fabulous and the pork chop entree was by far the best we've ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 101 reviews are from the Havana Beach at The Pearl On Rosemary Beach Florida reviews archive.
- Great Experience!WinoDined on 7/25/2014This restaurant has been on my wife's "To Do List" for a while and let me say it will not disappoint. Walking into the restaurant we noticed a great large bar perfect for early afternoon cocktails with plenty of seating and the dining room featured large windows overlooking a common area where the kids ran around and played with flashlights. We noticed a number of families in the restaurant so we felt comfortable with our little one with us. We shared the Salmon Rillettes and a fried green tomato salad and ordered a bottle of Cakebread Chard - perfect! Main entrees also did not disappoint - shrimp-n-grits and I had the fish of the day. Everything was excellent including our dessert - a cheese plate with fresh fruit and honey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Problem with reservationsTheeDined on 7/17/2014When I went on Open Table to book a reservation for the evening if Thursday, July 17th, only 5:30 or 9:00 reservations were available. I selected 5:30 even though I had wished for 7:00. Someone called me the day of and confirmed. After rushing everyone to get there at 5:30, we found the restaurant to be empty of diners, with only other table occupied. When we finished dining around only 3 other tables were occupied. The food was good and the service was outstanding, but I doubt we will come back when reservations are required.Special Features:
- Great attention to detailThrasherDined on 7/16/2014My wife and I were looking for a special place to celebrate our anniversary. We decided to try Havana Beach and we are glad we did. I made the reservation on Open Table and let the restaurant know that it was our anniversary. We were greeted by the hostess as soon as we walked in. She showed us to our table right away. Our server Kristy greeted us by name and told us happy anniversary. We were both delighted! We decided to start with the bacon appetizer, which was good. For dinner, I chose the special of the evening and my wife got the shrimp and grits. Dinner was fantastic. When it came time for dessert, we chose the key lime semifreddo. When it came out, they has written happy anniversary on the plate! It was delicious. Great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJkingDined on 6/30/2014To quote my husband, I hit a home run on this one. The service was perfect and the food was great. We have a 21 mo old and they catered to her sweetly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely ambianceBboopDined on 6/29/2014Atmosphere is nice. You can sit at the bar or find a table looking out at the Gulf. The food is good and well-prepared but a bit heavy on bacon. The onion soup is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking for Brunchstilllooking4Dined on 6/29/2014The best thing about Havana Beach at the Pearl is the hours. Being a hotel restaurant has the benefit of being open most of the time. The food however is lacking. I have eaten there twice and both times was a disappointment. The mahi sandwich was just that--dry mahi on a dry bun with one slice of tomato and a little lettuce with 2 or 3 onion rings. The BLT was not inspiring either. Where is the special touch of a chef? There was no 10-vegetable slaw or special mango salsa, or other tropical accoutrements. My fellow guests' fare looked far more inviting: eggs benedict, Ceasar salad with shrimp, the wedge salad with shrimp. Maybe I need to try once more...Special Features:
- great food; wonderful settingfamilyvacationerDined on 6/25/2014the live piano player is fantastic and adds to the vibrant atmosphere. The food is fantastic -- get the Tostones or the Onion Soup as appetizers. The S'mores have a great presentation recreating a campfire feel. A definite must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful addition to RosemaryCHPDinerVIPDined on 6/24/2014My wife and I dined here for recently. I ordered the crispy duck leg and it was delicious. My wife's shrimp and grits were excellent as well. We found the service to be quite good. We ordered a bottle of wine that wasn't particularly expensive, yet our waitress offered to decant it- a nice bonus. We will definitely eat here again the next time we return to Rosemary Beach or the 30A area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingJoncoomerDined on 6/23/2014Exceptional experience from start to finish. Bacon sampler appetizer was worth every calorie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!AtlantanVIPDined on 6/20/2014Third or 4th time here. One of my favs in the area. Not inexpensive but worth it. Nice looking adult crowd. One of the only places on 30a where a woman can dress up. Highly recommendSpecial Features:
- An outstanding restaurantOsceolaDined on 6/16/2014Have dined at the Havana Beach at the Pearl each and every time we have visited Rosemary Beach. Have never been disappointed. Looking forward to our next trip in the fall and dining at Havana Beach again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Ambiancenightout4VIPDined on 6/12/2014Dining at Havana Beach was the highlight of our night's out on 30A. This was our second visit within 4 weeks (over two stays on 30A). The service, drinks, food and ambiance were perfect for a fun evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So so...30alivingDined on 6/11/2014It was underwhelming at best. The service was the one thing that stood out as above par.Special Features:
- JamminwithJENVIPDined on 6/7/2014Excellent food, and service!!! Beautiful decor inside and out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowMaryMDined on 6/4/2014Amazing new addition to Rosemary beach! We loved it so much we went back another night. Great romantic experience and then just as nice when we took two teenagers. All of the food was outstanding and the service great.Special Features:
- Everything was great except...ChristinaSarahDined on 6/3/2014I went here with my mother and almost gave up after looking for parking for a good 15 mins. Finally, we found a spot about a quarter mile away. That being said, I am glad we didn't give up!! The food and service both were excellent! I will definitely be returning, but maybe at a less busy time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!calxndrVIPDined on 5/26/2014Our first trip to Havana Beach will NOT be our last. We had a great time. The service was impeccable, the food was delicious and the atmosphere right-on!Special Features:
- a little disappointedGremlinDined on 5/22/2014Menu looked great, but food was just ok. Was so excited about the bacon appetizer, which supposedly featured 3 different flavors infused into the bacon. Could not tell much difference in each piece of meat, and their was not much meat, it was mostly fat! Very disappointed, because bacon is one of my favorite foods. Also, the puff pastries that the waiter raved about came to the table and "looked" delicious, but they had absolutely NO flavor to them what so ever! Our entrees were not bad, but nothing to write home about. Over all, not the best meal on Rosemary Beach, especially for the price! We even opted to have desert elsewhere, because we were afraid it would not meet our expectations either.
- Not what I expected..DinnerbellDined on 5/14/2014The night we went, they were out of the only entree that I thought sounded good at the time which was the grouper. They were also out of oysters.. I had wanted to try it since having drinks there last year but I was pretty dissapointed in the selection and it was overpriced for what we ordered. My husband ordered the flank steak and it was undercooked for that type of meat and he was unable to chew it. We were just dissapointed..Special Features:
- A total hit except for the foodAcabiracDined on 5/14/2014Atmosphere and service were all top-notch. However, we dined here expecting Cuban food and were very disappointed to see that the menu is mostly American with the same offerings as most of the other nice restaurants along 30-A. They are missing a great opportunity to differentiate themselves. The menu does not reflect the restaurant name or beautiful environment.Special Features:
- Upscale 30A GemCalWVIPDined on 5/8/2014The atmosphere is gorgeous. The food is innovative and well prepared. I had the cauliflower steak-- awesome served with broccoli rabe. My friend had flat iron steak, which she said was the best she ever had . Prices are in line with Fish but the food is better. Service was good but bordered on condescendingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Havana BeachCindyAnnDined on 5/5/2014We celebrated our anniversary for dinner. The atmosphere was nice, but the waiter instantly turned us off by constantly scratching his face and his head as we were advised as to the wine and specials of the day. The service was quick, but we had to ask a passing waitress to refill our glasses. The food was ok, nothing special, the popovers good, the spinich slimy. We were guest at the hotel, so we decided to have breakfast on the beautiful terrace, and it was very good, excellent Bloody Mary's. The wait staff was excellent. We enjoyed breakfast so much, that we went back for lunch. The burgers were horrible, they were rare, even after I asked twice for well done. The waiter never refilled our tea. The pool bar was nice, the pizza excellent.Special Features: