Havana Beach at The Pearl On Rosemary Beach Florida
63 Main St
Rosemary Beach, FL 32461Neighborhood:
Creole / Cajun / SouthernPrice: $31 to $50
Havana Beach at The Pearl On Rosemary Beach Florida
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thepearlrb.com/
- Phone: 8505882882x
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily 6:30am to midnight
Brunch Daily 6:30am-3:00pm
Dinner Nightly 5:00pm-10:00pm
The bar is open until midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Creole / Cajun / Southern, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michael Guerra
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Havana Beach Bar & Grill offers private dining opportunities for groups of 30 - 120. Our intimate Hat Room is host to smaller groups, with the possibility of a buy-out of the entire restaurant for larger functions.
Havana Beach's culinary program, led by Executive Chef Michael Guerra, explores a hyper-local, ingredient-driven cuisine that redefines what it means to live and cook on the southern Gulf, featuring a harmonic fusion of the flavors and ingredients of the Creole back country, Mexican fishing villages and the soul of Cuba.
- Private Party Contact: Sara Reese 8505882882x
A word from Havana Beach at The Pearl On Rosemary Beach Florida
You revel in the flavors of Gulf Coast Americana cuisine with Creole, Cajun and Cuban influences. With meats, fish and produce from family-owned, small-producers within 100 miles of your plate. Outdoor seating on the Veranda. Views overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and Main Street. A smartly curated collection of wines and spirits. A hand carved mahogany bar worth sitting at. Mixed cocktails worthy of Hemingway. A good spot after a day of running with the bulls and fighting the mighty marlin. You eat and drink with gusto, and with the joy that comes from eating and drinking. Salud!Continued
Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Weekend brunch. Reservations recommended for dinner and brunch.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Weekend brunch. Reservations recommended for dinner and brunch.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Havana Beach at The Pearl On Rosemary Beach Florida - Best Restaurants in Rosemary Beach ›
Havana Beach at The Pearl On Rosemary Beach Florida reviews from OpenTable diners
57 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (32)fit for foodies (26)romantic (26)vibrant bar scene (20)notable wine list (18)hot spot (18)scenic view (17)neighborhood gem (14)great for outdoor dining (13)great for brunch (7)good for groups (5)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Aweful from start to finish.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/31/2014Totally aweful even though they knew we were staying at the resort and that it was my birthday dinner. Sadly, not up to the resorts standards.
- Must fix service!comfortchicVIPDined on 8/31/2014Here's the thing - Havana has delicious food and is a welcome addition to 30A - but no one is going to keep coming back when it takes almost an hour for a table of two to get their food. They still haven't figured out their kitchen or how service can keep customers happy by being honest about the challenges. Here's a tip - if your kitchen is running an hour behind, have your waitstaff warn people. Bring a round of sparkling for the table and ask them if they can stay with you on "beach time" while you work out the kinks. People will try to help you succeed if you'll be honest with your shortcomings. If you're not honest and accommodating yourself, they will never come back. At the current pace, this will be closed within 6 months.I would recommend this to a friend.
- very poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/201410-15 minute wait for our server to come to the table at very unbusy time. He took our order then after 25-30 minutes came to tell us it had never been turned into the kitchen. Another 20 minutes before our food came. Others around us who came later were eating earlier. No compensation such as a free dessert or discount was offered. No intention of going back
- Great new addition to 30a diningDebbieDined on 8/22/2014First time at Havana. Piano music was nice addition. Muddled drinks - mojito was really nice and fresh. Food was very good. Popovers were delicious. My husband's pork chop with braised greens was especially good. My blackened grouper with grit cake was nice. Too full to try to deserts but saw the smores on the next table (which was quite close) and it looked amazing. Will return. Service was very professional.Special Features:
- Good but inconsistentOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/20/2014Appetizers were excellent. Fried green tomato salad and chicken and biscuits both very good in my opinion. Mains were average. Shrimp was a bit undercooked and steak a bit overcooked but both very edible. Desert (s'mores) imaginative but sub par taste-wise. Service was amicable but our server had too many tables and it took a while to satisfy any requests. Overall a nice restaurant and decent food but a shame being that close to the beach it couldn't deliver more in terms of views or atmosphere.Special Features:
- Perfect for date night!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014The food and service were excellent! It was the perfect place to have a dinner date night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/10/2014My wife and I live in the area and decided to have brunch at Havannah Beach. Everything was great except the price of the drinks were extremely high. We had screw drivers and bloody mary's made with Absolute and they were $15 each.Special Features:
- Best meal this trip!MdaniellyDined on 8/7/2014Overall we were very impressed with Havana. The pork belly appetizer was fabulous and the pork chop entree was by far the best we've ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!WinoDined on 7/25/2014This restaurant has been on my wife's "To Do List" for a while and let me say it will not disappoint. Walking into the restaurant we noticed a great large bar perfect for early afternoon cocktails with plenty of seating and the dining room featured large windows overlooking a common area where the kids ran around and played with flashlights. We noticed a number of families in the restaurant so we felt comfortable with our little one with us. We shared the Salmon Rillettes and a fried green tomato salad and ordered a bottle of Cakebread Chard - perfect! Main entrees also did not disappoint - shrimp-n-grits and I had the fish of the day. Everything was excellent including our dessert - a cheese plate with fresh fruit and honey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Problem with reservationsTheeDined on 7/17/2014When I went on Open Table to book a reservation for the evening if Thursday, July 17th, only 5:30 or 9:00 reservations were available. I selected 5:30 even though I had wished for 7:00. Someone called me the day of and confirmed. After rushing everyone to get there at 5:30, we found the restaurant to be empty of diners, with only other table occupied. When we finished dining around only 3 other tables were occupied. The food was good and the service was outstanding, but I doubt we will come back when reservations are required.Special Features:
- Great attention to detailThrasherDined on 7/16/2014My wife and I were looking for a special place to celebrate our anniversary. We decided to try Havana Beach and we are glad we did. I made the reservation on Open Table and let the restaurant know that it was our anniversary. We were greeted by the hostess as soon as we walked in. She showed us to our table right away. Our server Kristy greeted us by name and told us happy anniversary. We were both delighted! We decided to start with the bacon appetizer, which was good. For dinner, I chose the special of the evening and my wife got the shrimp and grits. Dinner was fantastic. When it came time for dessert, we chose the key lime semifreddo. When it came out, they has written happy anniversary on the plate! It was delicious. Great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJkingDined on 6/30/2014To quote my husband, I hit a home run on this one. The service was perfect and the food was great. We have a 21 mo old and they catered to her sweetly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely ambianceBboopDined on 6/29/2014Atmosphere is nice. You can sit at the bar or find a table looking out at the Gulf. The food is good and well-prepared but a bit heavy on bacon. The onion soup is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking for Brunchstilllooking4Dined on 6/29/2014The best thing about Havana Beach at the Pearl is the hours. Being a hotel restaurant has the benefit of being open most of the time. The food however is lacking. I have eaten there twice and both times was a disappointment. The mahi sandwich was just that--dry mahi on a dry bun with one slice of tomato and a little lettuce with 2 or 3 onion rings. The BLT was not inspiring either. Where is the special touch of a chef? There was no 10-vegetable slaw or special mango salsa, or other tropical accoutrements. My fellow guests' fare looked far more inviting: eggs benedict, Ceasar salad with shrimp, the wedge salad with shrimp. Maybe I need to try once more...Special Features:
- great food; wonderful settingfamilyvacationerDined on 6/25/2014the live piano player is fantastic and adds to the vibrant atmosphere. The food is fantastic -- get the Tostones or the Onion Soup as appetizers. The S'mores have a great presentation recreating a campfire feel. A definite must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful addition to RosemaryCHPDinerVIPDined on 6/24/2014My wife and I dined here for recently. I ordered the crispy duck leg and it was delicious. My wife's shrimp and grits were excellent as well. We found the service to be quite good. We ordered a bottle of wine that wasn't particularly expensive, yet our waitress offered to decant it- a nice bonus. We will definitely eat here again the next time we return to Rosemary Beach or the 30A area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingJoncoomerDined on 6/23/2014Exceptional experience from start to finish. Bacon sampler appetizer was worth every calorie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!AtlantanDined on 6/20/2014Third or 4th time here. One of my favs in the area. Not inexpensive but worth it. Nice looking adult crowd. One of the only places on 30a where a woman can dress up. Highly recommendSpecial Features:
- An outstanding restaurantOsceolaDined on 6/16/2014Have dined at the Havana Beach at the Pearl each and every time we have visited Rosemary Beach. Have never been disappointed. Looking forward to our next trip in the fall and dining at Havana Beach again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Ambiancenightout4VIPDined on 6/12/2014Dining at Havana Beach was the highlight of our night's out on 30A. This was our second visit within 4 weeks (over two stays on 30A). The service, drinks, food and ambiance were perfect for a fun evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So so...30alivingDined on 6/11/2014It was underwhelming at best. The service was the one thing that stood out as above par.Special Features:
- JamminwithJENDined on 6/7/2014Excellent food, and service!!! Beautiful decor inside and out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowMaryMDined on 6/4/2014Amazing new addition to Rosemary beach! We loved it so much we went back another night. Great romantic experience and then just as nice when we took two teenagers. All of the food was outstanding and the service great.Special Features:
- Everything was great except...ChristinaSarahDined on 6/3/2014I went here with my mother and almost gave up after looking for parking for a good 15 mins. Finally, we found a spot about a quarter mile away. That being said, I am glad we didn't give up!! The food and service both were excellent! I will definitely be returning, but maybe at a less busy time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!calxndrVIPDined on 5/26/2014Our first trip to Havana Beach will NOT be our last. We had a great time. The service was impeccable, the food was delicious and the atmosphere right-on!Special Features:
- a little disappointedGremlinDined on 5/22/2014Menu looked great, but food was just ok. Was so excited about the bacon appetizer, which supposedly featured 3 different flavors infused into the bacon. Could not tell much difference in each piece of meat, and their was not much meat, it was mostly fat! Very disappointed, because bacon is one of my favorite foods. Also, the puff pastries that the waiter raved about came to the table and "looked" delicious, but they had absolutely NO flavor to them what so ever! Our entrees were not bad, but nothing to write home about. Over all, not the best meal on Rosemary Beach, especially for the price! We even opted to have desert elsewhere, because we were afraid it would not meet our expectations either.
- Not what I expected..DinnerbellDined on 5/14/2014The night we went, they were out of the only entree that I thought sounded good at the time which was the grouper. They were also out of oysters.. I had wanted to try it since having drinks there last year but I was pretty dissapointed in the selection and it was overpriced for what we ordered. My husband ordered the flank steak and it was undercooked for that type of meat and he was unable to chew it. We were just dissapointed..Special Features:
- A total hit except for the foodAcabiracDined on 5/14/2014Atmosphere and service were all top-notch. However, we dined here expecting Cuban food and were very disappointed to see that the menu is mostly American with the same offerings as most of the other nice restaurants along 30-A. They are missing a great opportunity to differentiate themselves. The menu does not reflect the restaurant name or beautiful environment.Special Features:
- Upscale 30A GemCalWVIPDined on 5/8/2014The atmosphere is gorgeous. The food is innovative and well prepared. I had the cauliflower steak-- awesome served with broccoli rabe. My friend had flat iron steak, which she said was the best she ever had . Prices are in line with Fish but the food is better. Service was good but bordered on condescendingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Havana BeachCindyAnnDined on 5/5/2014We celebrated our anniversary for dinner. The atmosphere was nice, but the waiter instantly turned us off by constantly scratching his face and his head as we were advised as to the wine and specials of the day. The service was quick, but we had to ask a passing waitress to refill our glasses. The food was ok, nothing special, the popovers good, the spinich slimy. We were guest at the hotel, so we decided to have breakfast on the beautiful terrace, and it was very good, excellent Bloody Mary's. The wait staff was excellent. We enjoyed breakfast so much, that we went back for lunch. The burgers were horrible, they were rare, even after I asked twice for well done. The waiter never refilled our tea. The pool bar was nice, the pizza excellent.Special Features:
- The following 79 reviews are from the Havana Beach at The Pearl On Rosemary Beach Florida reviews archive.
- Fun timefabdinnerDined on 5/1/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary there last week and had a fabulous dinner. We plan to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible servicesourceDined on 4/26/2014Second visit to Havana Beach but never got to try the food this second time around. After waiting 25 minutes and still no one came to the table or even made eye contact. Other tables seated after us were receiving their drinks. Still no ice water in our glasses. Decided to take our business elsewhere. Bottom line is that Havana Beach has a waitstaff that is poorly trained and poorly managed. Take your business to Paradis, you won't be sorry.
- disappointedtonyDined on 4/24/2014not the high end restaurant I expected dress code poor, food good, price to high for this type of restaurant. not really what I expected with all the hoopla, drove a long way to be disappointed. would not recommend would not go back
- Great Food and Wonderful Servicedinner4twoDined on 4/23/2014We enjoyed a glass of wine at the outside bar overlooking the pool while we waited for your table. Great menu, food and service. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not thrilled with HAVANA BEACHdinerVIPDined on 4/22/2014For the second time we have had a bad meal at Havana Beach. Our waiter was very nice and attentive. However, the food was not very good. Doubt if we will be back. Paradis is heads and tails a better restaurant.
- Good Not GreatTimSDined on 4/18/2014Overall, this is an impressive place. It's a handsome restaurant, and the staff is solid. There's certainly a nightlife scene here, and that means it's very noisy. Good cocktails, but the wine list is just about all west coast U.S., which was odd. Most of the dishes were tasty, but the oysters were bland, and the pork chop was overcooked. There wasn't as much seafood as one would expect, but the lambchops and steak were very good. With a bit of work, this could be excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location, good foodDrahtsDined on 4/17/2014My husband and I were in Rosemary Beach for our 5 year anniversary and we had a rare night out sans babies for dinner. The decor and setting and food of Havana is absolutely beautiful. The bar scene was hoppin'. The noise carries over to the dining room, but it seems to go with the atmosphere. There was a piano player who took requests. My husband had called before our arrival and requested flowers for our table, which were provided. Apparently, the waiter, as he told us many times over, stopped on his way to work and got the flowers and arranged them in a vase, all on his own. Our waiter did his job well, but unfortunately not without reminding us of how well he was doing. At times it was overly gratuitous and uncomfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/15/2014I would probably seat families with small children in separated area. A few screamers were the only distraction to the ambiance and beautiful piano entertainment. Perfect for nice date night.
- great restaurant soso foodhavanaDined on 4/12/2014we are local to 30a and love paradies, cafe 30a, the vue, georges etc. havana beach at the pearl is new so i am sure they will sort it out. the decor is fantastic, the service good, wine list good, the food so so, which made it seem expensive. the cuban motif didnt really strecht to the food, ii love cuban foodand restaurants in sarasota, ny and dc. we will return in a few months and see if the menu and prep improvdSpecial Features:
- a real gem in the PearlJeffCDined on 4/11/2014We had two great meals at Havana Beach during our spring break. It's so good to see the hotel finally finished and open. Walked past there for too many years looking at an big empty space. Great food and service on both evenings. We will be back for sure. Great atmosphere. The steamed claims were awesome (and the pomme frites on the side were a bonus that I asked to be removed before I ate too many). Will be returning on our next trip to Rosemary Beach. I hope it's still a 5 star experience.Special Features: