Havana 1957 - Lincoln Road
819 Lincoln Rd
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
CubanPrice: $31 to $50
Havana 1957 - Lincoln Road
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.havana1957.com/index.php
- Phone: 3053978683x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 9:00am - 12:00am,
Friday - Saturday: 9:00am - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Havana 1957 - Lincoln Road
Cuban cuisine with the enchantment and sophistication of Havana in the 1950’s.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Havana 1957 - Lincoln Road - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
Havana 1957 - Lincoln Road reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (18)good for groups (6)hot spot (6)great for lunch (5)neighborhood gem (5)scenic view (4)fit for foodies (4)romantic (3)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (2)special occasion (2)great for brunch (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- It's okBeedubVIPDined on 7/21/2014An inexpensive option on Lincoln Road. Huge Rum menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food but a Bit OverpricedJohnMDined on 7/19/2014Great outdoor dining venue in the middle of South Beach's Lincoln Road pedestrian mall. Food was very good and the Mojitos were outstanding, although a bit overpriced (much more expensive than similar fare in Little Havana. Good service. Overall, a nice experience. Would recommend for anyone visiting South Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere. Great food.KhayesDined on 6/27/2014I was with a group of 7 people and we all thoroughly enjoyed our food. None of us are very familiar with Cuban food but it was delicious and the portions are generous. The service was good and the outside dining area was perfect. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone in Miami.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Topped off a Foodies MIA Vacation!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/26/2014Learned of it through the Find Me GF app- delicious food and mojitos with excellent service and price! Completely topped off our foodies vacation and highly recommend to anyone!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant supriseCtTravelerDined on 6/12/2014At first look I was thinking this was a cheesy chain Resturant but after seeing what people were eating we decided to try. The pork was great, drinks perfect, and service was also great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nasty!Tillmoore2014VIPDined on 6/8/2014This location (Lincoln Road) has changed dramatically since my first visit when they first opened. The drinks are still delicious but the food quality has changed for the worse. We also ate at another Havana (Espanola Way)while we were in Miami and the food was much better at that location. On the way out I used the ladies room which is next to the kitchen and I saw a roach crawling out of the kitchen!!!! If I saw it before I ate, I would have surely left before ordering!Special Features:
- A very pleasant experienceLove2dineDined on 5/16/2014Havana l957 was recommended by several friends and we appreciated because it was a great dining experience for the six of us. The food was excellent, the ambience was fun and the service was the best. Everybody was welcoming and friendly. We went back again the next night to introduce some friends to this new jewel in Lincolon Road. We tried the combination appetizers and is a perfect dish to start your dinner.Special Features:
- Hold the Salt!JamonfoodVIPDined on 5/2/2014Cuban restaurant on Lincoln Road with nice outdoor patio that is great for people watching. Unfortunately our food was way to salty. The special chicken and the roast pork leg sounded wonderful and looked great. However, the Chef is a little heavy handed with the salt shaker for our liking. Would have been great with less salt. Remember your diners can always add more salt but they can never take it away. Only other issue was that once we had been there for an hour the manager seemed to want to hurry us along. He was visibly chastising our young waiter for not moving us along quickly enough. Didn't matter that we hadn't finished our meal or our Sangria. One hour for dinner is fast food. I can get that elsewhere for a lot less money.Special Features:
- The following 27 reviews are from the Havana 1957 - Lincoln Road reviews archive.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/1/2014Had a great time with 4 friends here. Highly recommend the chicken and mojitos.
- 1957LuvthisplaceDined on 4/21/2014Havana 1957 was great but open table did have my reservation with the restaurant . Thank god it was not packed . We have a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large Group-Great experiencePadrinoDined on 4/12/2014We were a party of 16, last minute notice(less than 6 hours), and they had a spot for us, outside, which is the only option here at this location, for anything other than a 2-4 top inside at the bar. Service was decent, a bit overwhelming at times for the waitress. We had to signal for her several times to just give our orders, including our drinks. But good service overall. It was a great time by all in our party, including 3 kids(3, 7 and 9 yo).Special Features:
- Great Cuban food on Lincoln RoadMBK1Dined on 4/12/2014Enjoyed the delicious dinner. Great churrasco skirt steak! Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Cuban food at Lincoln Rd MallJq21Dined on 4/4/2014Great location in the middle of Lincoln Rd Mall. Very authentic Cuban food that was very good. Servers were fun as well. Worth visiting if in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over pricedcasey1Dined on 4/4/2014over priced bad food. never again.had fried pork appetizer. would not feed to my dog. over cooked and very tough. there signature chicken dish was tasteless. don't eat here.eat at puerto sagua on700 collins ave were the locals eat. great food. half the price.
- Great option for South BeachgozamiDined on 3/19/2014I was looking for something with a bit more authentic Cuban flair than what you get inside the commercialized restaurants in the south beach hotels and this hit the spot. Not quite Calle 8, but very good, nice outdoor dining option right on Lincoln road.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- confusedChucariaVIPDined on 3/14/2014Pretty bad service and the food just ok.Hostess was friendly and i waited at bar for table. NIce interiorof main room friendly staff and clients.. Was seated and oredered a meal. I went to restroom and my tabke cleared...of course they apologized profusely but really? Food was pretty bland and i was pretty disappointed..get better service and charm at Puerto Segua on Collins or at David's... Staff running around ...no driection but they did have good intentions.Special Features:
- Great ambiance in LincolnIscreammanDined on 3/14/2014Great ambiance in Lincoln road but food is ok but very very expensive and not with it!Special Features:
- The meat dishes, sangria andVenusVIPDined on 2/28/2014The meat dishes, sangria and the dessert were very good. Avoid the seafood dishes. The service was excellent. Unfortunately, their restrooms were not working. On a very busy Friday night, this is something that Management should have fixed in advance. To be sent to the dirty restrooms of the storefront next door is unacceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had 7:30 reservations. Weclaker23Dined on 2/16/2014Had 7:30 reservations. We waited in line 15 minutes just to check in. The maître 'd seated at least 4 couples ahead of us that had no reservations. It appears to me they are way understaffed. I had the slow roasted pork, which was basically pull pork and kind of fatty. Would not recommend this place. Very disappointing.Special Features:
- SaltyRemyDined on 2/15/2014Most chefs I find are immune to salt but cardboard would be tasty at this restaurant. If you are on high blood pressure medicine better have a paramedic close by. WOW!!! And all diabetics take heed. Stay away from the Cuban coffee or you better prepare accordingly. Portion size is mor than adequate for our obese society. Prices are OK. The food is good if the chef would only cut salt by at least 50%.Special Features:
- COOL & CUBANBertiVIPDined on 2/10/2014This was a hot spot with very good food! The drinks were great but very pricey and the service was on the slow side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealclydethechampDined on 2/10/2014We enjoyed just about everything about our meal at Havana 1957. The outdoor setting was just what we were looking for. Drinks were very good, meals were exceptional, loved the atmosphere, everything. Will certainly be back next time we're in Miami.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConvivialpvbeachDined on 1/30/2014Good restaurant on Lincoln road. There is a sister restaurant a few blocks away and our taxi driver took us to the wrong one. Nice spot on Lincoln road. Lots happening. Superb service. Good Cuban style beer too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the steak!LarryMVIPDined on 1/29/2014It couldn't have been simpler nor more difficult to achieve. It was a perfect steak with just the right amount of caramelized char on the outside and deep beefy taste on the the inside. Smothered with grilled onions and accompanied by black beans and white rice and an Aruma Malbec 2011 it was all so perfect. My only regret is that I live a continent away and can't return again and again. Look for this on the menu and don't even consider anything else: "Churrasco a la Cubana 21.50 Juicy tender charbroiled flank steak topped with grilled onions. Served with white rice and black beans." Come to LA, Havana 1957!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excelllent Cuban restaurantMaritzaVIPDined on 1/25/2014Excellent cuban food, excellent service, GREAT everithing and don't forget the guava cheesecake and tres leches dessertSpecial Features:
- Lincoln Road DiningSturkDined on 1/18/2014I have lived in Miami my entire life. This is a good choice for dining on Lincoln Road. It was my first time there. A reservation helped as a long line was found outside. Service was a bit slow as it seemed that the dinner rush was on. Once we got our bottle of wine and appetizer the rest of the meal was delicious and the service improved. Overall a solid spot to watch the crowd at the greatest outdoor mall in the country.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Certainly not you averageOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/18/2014Certainly not you average Cuban restaurant, the food was much better quality and an interesting variety of menu choices. The service was a bit slow but the food came out quickly. We sat inside, but the experience would be better sitting at a sidewalk table watching the action go by on Lincoln road.I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you are in South BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/15/2014If you are in South Beach and looking for a close place for Cuban food, this is a gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great outdoor diningMespoDined on 1/13/2014This was a great spot for really good Cuban food and cocktails, and great people watching! Sit along the sidewalk and have a great meal while watching everyone under the sun walk by!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was amazing!NapaloveswineVIPDined on 12/7/2013I'm Latin, so I know good Latin food. My husbands grilled chicken was rubbery, however the appetizer we shared was really good. I ate a roast pork sandwich, which was good. I would give them another chance thou.Special Features:
- Average Food and ServiceETFishmanVIPDined on 12/5/2013I was in SoBe on business Near Lincoln Road and decided to dine here. My server was first of all not terribly attentive--as if she didn't care about a solo diner, and secondly was very pushy about the most expensive drinks and food. She didn't even ask me what kind of food I was interested in. Really rushed me to make a decision. I had the house specialty, which essentially was a version of chicken fricassee. The bowl made it hard to eat. It was nice sitting outdoors and people-watching , but I have to believe there are other places on Lincoln Road with better food and service. It felt like a tourist trap.
- 2nd HoneymoonOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/9/2013Recommend by the hotel we were staying at. Couldn't have been more please. Great laid back atmosphere with south beach flair. We will come back every time we go to Miami. Prices were extremely affordable and service was attentive .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best mojitos inlove2dineVIPDined on 11/9/2013One of the best mojitos in town. The food in delicious...pan con biste is the best I have ever had. Service is great. We frequent the restaurant a few times a month.Special Features:
- lo mejor!DeanDined on 10/22/2013dinner for 7, incredible everything....we felt like we were in Havana in 1957, the golden years of Cuba! Will be going back often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and FoodDealDinerVIPDined on 10/7/2013We loved this restaurant! Amazing food, ridiculously good mojitos and really great service. We used an Opentable.com check and it was the first one the restaurant had ever seen. (They recently joined the site). The manager bent-over backwards to make sure everything was done correctly. We loved him and the restaurant. We will definitely go back next time we are in Miami Beach!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.