424 S Gloster
Tupelo, MS 38801Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://eatwithharveys.com/location/tupelo/
- Phone: 6628426763x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Hours: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:30pm; Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Eric Stewart
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room holds up to 65 people.
You must have at least 25 people.
2. Credit Card info must be given to book the room.
3. There is an 18% gratuity added to all reservations.
4. Entrées must be ordered for number of guests booked.
5. If booked for more than 15 people, then guests must order from our select menu.
6. If less people show than is booked, or not enough entrees are ordered, there is a
$10/person charge for lunch and a $20/person charge for dinner.
7. You must give us a two day notice of cancellation or there is a $100 charge for
lunch and a $200 for dinner.
8. If you want to book the Banquet Room for less than the minimum there will be a
$100 charge for lunch and a $200 for dinner.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 6628426763x
A word from Harvey's -Tupelo
Taste the Difference at Harveys - Tupelo. Harveys offers a unique dining experience. We have real culinary chefs in the kitchen, wood fired grills and superb customer service. For over 30 years, we have built a reputation based on consistency and good food. Eat With Us!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Harvey's -Tupelo reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)special occasion (2)great for lunch (1)notable wine list (1)kid-friendly (1)romantic (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014Nice place for an adult family birthday dinner. The fish special and steak specials were both tasty. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tough nightMbidingerDined on 7/30/2014New waitress manager stepped in to help at the appropriate time. Trouble with the catfish and grouper is now flounder. For the price the food needs to get back to its former glory.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Harvey's -Tupelo reviews archive.