Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar
549 Wilmington West Chester Pike
Glen Mills, PA 19342Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harvestseasonalgrill.com/
- Phone: 6103581005x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, American
- Executive Chef: Steve Calise/David Walti
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar
Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar features a local, farm fresh, seasonal menu with many items that are below 500 calories in an upscale casual atmosphere. Harvest also offers several organic wines, beers and specialty cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Glen Mills ›
Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
241 reviews since March 25 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (158)neighborhood gem (97)great for outdoor dining (93)special occasion (83)great for lunch (65)notable wine list (61)good for groups (54)hot spot (49)vibrant bar scene (44)romantic (38)kid-friendly (23)great for brunch (22)late-night find (10)scenic view (1)Show More
- Food allergy friendlyFriendlyDinerDined on 7/19/2014We love harvest because everyone who works there is so helpful with our dairy and gluten intolerances. The food is delicious and beautifully presented. Love that they support local farms, too. We're regulars and never tire of the menu. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large variety of foodsMareDined on 7/18/2014I don't eat flour or sugar and this restaurant was great. I had a really delicious meal here. My husband has no food restictions and had one of the higher calorie portions on the menu and said it was very good. There are also several vegetarian options on the menu. Wait staff also very helpful with menu suggestions. Look forward to returning again!Special Features:
- Skeptical to StunnedannonymousDined on 7/18/2014I've heard a lot about Harvest and the hype seemed to good to be true. Farm fresh seasonal menu, wine and beer tasting, great atmosphere, reasonable pricing, etc. Turns out, Harvest is all of that and more. The staff were friendly and attentive, the restaurant was clean and attractive, the food was delicious, and the bill was not shocking. If you like the idea of farm to table or just good food for the money, you will love Harvest.Special Features:
- Pleasedhayes86VIPDined on 7/18/2014I was pleasant pleased with this restaurant. EVERYTHING was yummy and the service was great!!Special Features:
- Great for late lunchRubsterDined on 7/18/2014Fish tacos were excellent, as well as the lavender mojito. Nice outdoor patio.Special Features:
- same as it ever wastjbhoDined on 7/17/2014Great food and service. Got to eat outside, making it even better. Fish tacos are tasty and ample. Cannot wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KinchrabbitDined on 7/17/2014My waiter recommended a fish entree that was superb!Special Features:
- Consistent awesomenessLauraKDined on 7/15/2014I was meeting friends and suggested Harvest because I had been there a few weeks before and was impressed. My friends and I loved everything from the food to the ambiance. I will definitely come back and recommend Harvest for its consistent awesomeness!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Guilt free eatingAsianfoodie1Dined on 7/15/2014Eat a 3 course meal and it will be just right. Food is from local farmers, menu is low cal. Portions are smaller but if you have an appetizer and dessert, it will be perfect...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- patio dining in summerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014The ambiance and temperature on the patio was wonderful for dinner. Might be a little hot for lunch in mid-summer. It was much more quiet out there than inside, also. Tends to be fairly loud inside. Our food was very good- love the fresh, healthy choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Enjoy the FoodluvitDined on 7/13/2014It is refreshing to have a menu where most of the items are under 500 calories Some of the items on the menu are too pricey for us to afford We love the desserts They are delicious and not too heavySpecial Features:
- Great Birthday LunchFlyerVIPDined on 7/13/2014What a great experience at Harvest!! It was my sons 13 birthday so I was excited to take him out. We had five guys in our party. Amy took great care of all of us. I have had her before as a server ans she always does such a great job. If you go and Amy is working you can not go wrong with requesting her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedFoodie63VIPDined on 7/12/2014Service was attentive and efficient. First visit. Food was ok. Short ribs were very tender but the slaw had too much vinegar which I couldn't eat. Nutty watermelon salad I enjoyed. It was unique fresh and light. Asian chicken skewers were bland without the sauce. Chicken could have been marinated to impart more flavor. outdoor dining was nice except for the women too close to us speaking very loudly which is extremely annoying. We should have taken the hostess up on the offer to sit at a table away from the crowd. Crayons and a high chair were provided for our three year old grandson. He enjoyed the Mac and cheese but he's three and I make Mac and cheese and it's way more than elbows and sauce. My husband said he probably would not return.Special Features:
- overallOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/12/2014I felt it was too noisy and active to make it a relaxing occasion. Every one eating there dressed as if they were at a picnic. When I pay those prices for food I want to feel and look special. I don't think I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies LunchQuicheDined on 7/12/2014I have been to Harvest @ Glenn Mills several times for dinner so I decided to try it at lunch time for a girls lunch date. From the moment we walked in until we left it was a fun and delightful experience. The entire staff was professional and pleasant, as well as fun. The menu, was as expected, great choices they even have a children's menu which was great because we had a 5 year old with us. I chose the fish tacos, with Mahi-Mahi and they were fantastic. Also had a vanilla rum & lavender mojito which was really refreshing. The other guests thoroughly enjoyed their meals as well. I will always recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- DeliciousFreshandFantasticDined on 7/10/2014The food was so tasty and so healthy. Everything about the experience felt good!Special Features:
- great spot!e10grtDined on 7/6/2014What a wonderful place to go for a meal. You get tasty food that's environmentally conscious and won't destroy your waistlibe. Win-win...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/3/2014Great food and service but very, very loud. Interesting menu and if you are looking for healthy options this is your best placeM but it is way too loud. Very difficult to have a conversation.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a favorite!PhilcoDined on 7/3/2014OpenTable is a marvelous enhancement for an always enjoyable meal at Harvest Grill. We will return! Even if just a delicious dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy dinner but good overallKmartDined on 7/1/2014We enjoyed our first visit to Harvest. Our server was very attentive and we enjoyed our meal. The restaurant was VERY LOUD when we entered and after a few tables cleared out it was more manageable. We both enjoyed our food and think Harvest is a nice restaurant.Special Features:
- Consistently a winner!mssuroraDined on 6/28/2014Love that most of the dishes are less than 500 calories!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some local most notWDT1953VIPDined on 6/28/2014Advertised as featuring locally grown foods, that is indeed true of the salads and vegetables, but clearly much of what arrives from the kitchen is fresh from the freezer and you could get the same meal from COSTCO derived ingredients. Humuus was three overly spicy/smoky flavors. Mussells were boiled with nothing, so tasteless and uninspiring. Fish tacos were a bright spot, done well with fresh ingredients. A Greek salad was so so, fresh lettuce and tomatoes, a bit of cheese but what appeared to be a bottled dressing. The dreadful was the crab cake entrée salad with a 2 oz appetizer size crab cake, very spicy sauce for the crabcake that was supposed to double as salad dressing and a mass of lettuce - not an entre salad. Underwhelming
- Birthday celebrationAmyDVIPDined on 6/28/2014We had a nice lunch to celebrate my dad's birthday. I signed up for the VIP club so we received a free flatbread which was very good. I had the watermelon salad which was tasty and my dad had the turkey sliders which were spicy but good. Service was very good.Special Features:
- Great food and staffOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/27/2014The service and food are fantastic. Recommend the sockeye salmon if it is available,Special Features:
- MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2014only complaint is I'd wish they'd change their menu more frequently....food is always great!
- "Foodie".....Bones1Dined on 6/27/2014As always, the food was more than yummy and our selections were "healthy" to boot!! Our server was most patient with us as we were there several hours eating, drinking wine and catching up with a friend. We never felt "rushed" and truly appreciated that.........:)Special Features:
- Great foodJoesphb778Dined on 6/26/2014Wonderful food but extremely noisy inside. We sat outside to be able to enjoy a table conversation.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/26/2014My mother enjoyed her birthday. We enjoyed the food and service. Our family plans to go again. Thank you Kevin.Special Features:
- Seasonal ThrillWhodatDined on 6/25/2014A great concept well executed. Nice, upscale atmosphere with eclectic menu that stresses natural, local ingredients. Our server Mary made the experience that much more enjoyable. The novel bean-pod appetizer (the proper name escapes me) was a precursor to a very delicious entree of dusted shrimp. Everything presented with detail and care. Hard to find a blemish with this place.Special Features:
- One of our favorite local places!gettingthereDined on 6/22/2014We ate outside this time, which we love to do. Our whole family loves it. Always great service and the summer menu is awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We're sold on HarvestOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/21/2014The food was delicious, as recommended by our server, Garrett. The service was wonderful, personable, friendly, informed and positive. We have had this experience with many of the staff at Harvest. Kudos to all!Special Features:
- Great food and service.lindseyDined on 6/21/2014We went to harvest on a few occasions before and they never let us down. Good food, wine, and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HammerFishDined on 6/19/2014Loved every part of our meal! Cocktails were unique & refreshing! Food was out out if this would delicious & fresh! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningPookieshadowDined on 6/15/2014It was the first time we sat outside here and it was lovely. Food was great as was the service.Special Features:
- FoodloverVIPDined on 6/15/2014Bison burger was very good, smoked salmon flat bread delicious.Special Features:
- Wonderful tasty foodJackiedDined on 6/14/2014The food was very tasty. I liked knowing where the food came from. We all enjoyed our meals.Special Features:
- Slow-pace diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/14/2014Although the food was quite nice, and the server personable, everything took it's time coming to the table. The noise level indoors was a bit high.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful First Visit!kcrogersDined on 6/14/2014Absolutely loved the fresh, healthy options here. You may think this is a diet restaurant (like my husband did), but it's really about eating locally available seasonal food. I've been dying to try here, heard great reviews from friends & family, and was not disappointed. portions were satisfying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Itluv2dineDined on 6/13/2014Great place to dine, and meet with friends. The plates are great to share to try out different dishes. Have visited many times, and love the seasonal menu changesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Farm to TableOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/13/2014Harvest offers rotating seasonal menus. The selections were great, however, everyone in our party noted that kitchen the kitchen was a little heavy with the seasonings.Special Features: