Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar
549 Wilmington West Chester Pike
Glen Mills, PA 19342Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harvestseasonalgrill.com/
- Phone: (610) 358-1005
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, American
- Executive Chef: Steve Calise/David Walti
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar
Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar features a local, farm fresh, seasonal menu with many items that are below 500 calories in an upscale casual atmosphere. Harvest also offers several organic wines, beers and specialty cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in Glen Mills ›
Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
245 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (169)special occasion (85)neighborhood gem (84)great for outdoor dining (78)notable wine list (70)great for lunch (55)good for groups (53)hot spot (50)romantic (45)vibrant bar scene (36)great for brunch (14)late-night find (13)kid-friendly (13)scenic view (4)Show More
- Friendly AtmosphereGDudeVIPDined on 11/18/2014Great food and drinks at reasonable prices. We enjoy meeting our friends here seasonally to try new menu items. Noise level a bit 'energetic' for table conversation but we usually find a way around that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eat and spend time with friendsilehnertVIPDined on 11/12/2014I took my group of 14 there. Everyone LOVED the food and very much enjoyed the environment. Only comment that I have is to expand the offering of LOCAL wines and put them on the menu. If you are farm-to-table, then you ought to also be vineyard-to-table. Restricting yourself to one local winery is not in the spirit of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good choiceXtineDined on 11/11/2014The selections are always interesting and, of course,very fresh. The wait staff is very attentive and enthusiastic. We had a very enjoyable time.Special Features:
- FoodloverVIPDined on 11/8/2014Pear and blue flatbread did not disappoint. I had the quail and sausage special and was not disappointed, it was delicious as was the risotto and special Vegetables. Would definitely get this again...pumpkin pie is back. Thanks Tom for great service.
- Awesome experienceKevinVIPDined on 11/6/20142nd time here and have had two excellent experiences - one for a very late Sunday lunch and most recently for dinner. Menus is diverse and creative, the wine selections are excellent and allow for experimenting with 4 oz options and service was excellent. The visiting manager also was extremely friendly and helpful. This will be a regular dining spot for us even though it is 25 minutes away.Special Features:
- Lovely eveningwinterthurfanDined on 11/6/2014The grilled swordfish was delicious! A great spot to catch up with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a hitrbcb2VIPDined on 11/4/2014Harvest is my favorite restaurant in the area - great food - great service - very personable staff Whenever I have someone join me - and it is their first time there - they fall in love with the restaurant too Have been to a couple of the other Harvest restaurants - they are good - this one is hands down the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh Farm to TableandrewDined on 11/1/2014Always an experience and always some new discovery on the menuSpecial Features:
- Great food!TgdinesVIPDined on 11/1/2014Scallops were great. Tasty and perfectly cooked. Also liked the kale salad. My friend had the butternut squash soup which was also very good. Our waiter was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/1/2014Food was very good.. Very well prepared. Healthy preparation is nice.Portions are moderate which may be a problem for a hearty appetite. Desserts in shot glass size is a great idea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FooddukeDined on 11/1/2014The food and service at Harvest are consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outRunningSapVIPDined on 10/29/2014Three friends and I met for dinner on a Wednesday night. The place was hopping; a good sign. Food was excellent. Service was well done; very attentive. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another good triplvdolphins420Dined on 10/29/2014food was delicious. Service was good and it was pretty busy for a Wednesday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find, no disappointmentsSMRTechDined on 10/26/2014Tried this place for the first time and everything about it was excellant. Our group all loved it, from the decor and food choice was A-1. Prices are not cheap, but fairly reasonable and overall great selections. Highly recommended for food quality and selection and atmosphere. Give it a try!Special Features:
- Great service and foodGeorgieWoodsDined on 10/25/2014I wish I could remember the server's name, because he was almost as good as the food (which was fantastic). Seasonal menu, nice wine, modern and sophisticated atmosphere, well cooked items, calorie conscious without sacrificing flavor. My friend and I both work in the hospitality industry and were impressed.Special Features:
- Comfortable Old ShoeRayj1335Dined on 10/25/2014That may not seem like a complement but we are never disappointed by going to Harvest in Glen Mills. We have been going since it opened and it is our "let's go out tonight" place.Special Features:
- Another great trip inlvdolphins420Dined on 10/24/2014It was another excellent trip in. Will be back shortly.Special Features:
- TrendyTweekDined on 10/24/2014Organic food, emphasis on healthy choices. Pretty pricy though, but great quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service outstanding, food awesomeDorksinLoveDined on 10/24/2014Our server was helpful in explaining the menu and wines. Ian our server was informative without being pushy. We took his suggestions on a couple of things and we're glad we did. the entire staff appeared to work as a unit and everyone seemed to enjoy their job. It was a wonderful anniversary for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PheeDined on 10/21/2014My lunch was very good but we were never offered a desert menu before the checks arrived. It was a bit noisy as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointed :(CHKCVIPDined on 10/19/2014I have been to Harvest a few times now and it seems like each time gets worse and worse. I want to say it's an amazing restaurant because it's health conscious but this past visit was horrible. The burger which is usually my favorite was charred and I walked out tasting it in my mouth. I remember being here just two years ago and thinking I could make this place my favorite restaurant!! Sorry, I have been back too many times now thinking it would be like my first visit and I finally realized it's not going to happen...
- amantedelcibo1VIPDined on 10/18/2014Food is the weakest link Fish and mushroom dishes had "off taste" and no seasoning
- not worthyRaelisrealDined on 10/17/2014My date ordered the grilled sword fish, which was overdone / dry, and I ordered the cippino, which was flavorless. The clams were under cooked as they did not even open. I mentioned to the waiter (Joe) that he should tell the kitchen. He apologized and said ok. I wonder if there was a "chef" overseeing the cooks that evening. You'd think at the very least they might have offered a complimentary dessert - no. I might return for appetizers but not for dinner...too pricey for the quality.
- IamaDined on 10/17/2014Excellent food - fresh ingredients and great service. Would come back for more.Special Features:
- TheresaVIPDined on 10/17/2014Great Service, Good Food, Very Accommodating to Special Dietary Needs due to Allergies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Harvest!SilverGrizzlyDined on 10/13/2014We absolutely love going to Harvest. The food is fresh, specially prepared with local ingredients wherever possible, and a huge cut above the chain restaurants. I have special food requirements and they always are able to adjust the menu items to fit my needs. We highly recommend it. Plus if you don't want to spend too much, they have sandwiches on the dinner menu that are delicious and not expensive.Special Features:
- Wonderful LunchdehokiegirlDined on 10/13/2014We took my 93-year old Grandmother for her birthday and had a wonderful lunch. The staff was very accommodating and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- I wasn't fully impressed!marceau97sssDined on 10/9/2014I would rate this experience as ok. The food was ok...not 100% bad or 100% good. For a place to be called a "Wine Bar", I expect a better wine selection for the price you are paying. The service was the best part of the night. The bartenders were very friendly when I finally got noticed & served. The server at our table was excellent.Special Features:
- Harvest never disappointsMichelle56VIPDined on 10/6/2014The food made it feel like fall, but there menus always do perfectly match the seasons, so I shouldn't be surprised! Braised short rib was tender and fell apart. Trout that my dad had almost disappeared before he could have a bit, I liked that dish so much too. Go enjoy. It's not fancy or pretentious. Just great, simple food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!winterthurfanDined on 10/3/2014Excellent short ribs! We enjoy the seasonal changes to the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always pleased with our foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Like the local cheeses and honey etc. lots of selections to choose from. It is all yummy! Keep up the good work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysItalianFoodieVIPDined on 10/1/2014My husband had the Low Country Boil, kind of like paella without rice, and I had a wonderful steak with Mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Service was excellent and the desserts nicely portioned. The Irish coffee was in a very small cup and very messy to stir and drink.Special Features:
- ExcellentAngelaDined on 9/30/2014The pot stickers are a must-try and the dipping sauce was delectable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fantastic!MishaDined on 9/30/2014Will miss the nice weather for outdoor dining but great place all year round!Special Features:
- Sunday lunchGdudeDined on 9/28/2014what a beautiful day to sit outside and have a taste from the Fall Menu. Seasonal foods prepared and presented professionally really made the afternoon start off right. Once again, a great meal at a great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KarenTDined on 9/27/2014After making a reservation, we arrived and were seated at a table that was thrown in at the last minute. We waited almost 15 minutes and were not approached by any wait staff. I went to the desk to complain and we were immediately moved to a better table and the manager apologized profusely for the poor service. The waitress at the second table was fabulous and the food was very good, although portions are small for the money. The noise level is high, but the restaurant itself is very nice. A second manager also offered a gift card to make up for our initial inconvenience which was very professional. I would definitely go again and would recommend Harvest.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeDancDined on 9/27/2014Really nice place, good good, excellent service, a bit noisySpecial Features:
- Great food & great serviceReedaDined on 9/24/2014I took my friend to Harvest Grill for her birthday. The food was delicious & the service was excellent.....our server Erin was the best. I would highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just ok this timelovebyobsDined on 9/23/2014We have been here many times and have always loved our meal and service. This time was just OK. Server was great as usual, cocktails yummy but the salmon BLT was dry and the chicken platter boring. They have just transitioned to the Fall menu and perhaps the kitchen needs a little practice?Special Features:
- Perfect BirthdayShoshieDined on 9/22/2014I loved every bite...and they were able to accommodate me alone with my two six year-olds. They had crayons and an appropriate kids' menu, but the food for grown-ups was elegant, delicious and local. There were some glitches in the order, and they kindly gave us free dessert for it. I will go again as soon as I can.Special Features: