10355 N. LaCanada Dr
Oro Valley, AZ 85737Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harvestov.com/
- Phone: 5207311100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner
Sunday - Thursday 11:00am - 9:00pm Friday & Saturday 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mario Ledezma
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: All cuisines can be accommodated.
- Private Party Facilities: Covered patio private seating during lunch & dinner hours. Inside dining room private seating during breakfast hours.
- Private Party Contact: Lisa Shapouri 5207311100
A word from Harvest Restaurant
Harvest is a family owned restaurant. Our entrees evolve with the seasons & every dish is made from scratch using locally sourced products. Finish off your meal with one of our home made desserts or ice creams that are churned on site. We offer a daily Happy Hour from 3-6pm and Reverse Happy Hour 8-Close, with both food & beverage specials. We also offer an extensive wine list from around the world.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Harvest Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Oro Valley ›
Harvest Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (31)great for outdoor dining (26)fit for foodies (21)special occasion (15)great for lunch (13)notable wine list (10)scenic view (8)good for groups (8)romantic (7)great for brunch (5)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- Fantastic 2-30 and 2-40 deals!TeamLeaVIPDined on 8/19/2014Husband and son had the 2-30.00 killer tacos and then burgers with chocolate cake dessert then 2 nights later hubby and I had sliders then short rib and gnocchi entress which I asked for shrimp sub for chicken and it should be on the menu too! Outstanding! Baklava cheesecake was awesome too! With half price wine it can't be beat! Patty LeaSpecial Features:
- buffyDined on 8/5/2014The food, service and attention were outstanding. Waitress was charming, attentive and very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SquidmanthecriticDined on 8/5/2014Great food, especially "the board" appetizer; very loud "music" and TV audio in the bar made conversation very difficult (dining on the patio would have been quieter than inside); not all items on the menu were available even though we were there early on a week night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner turned out to be a careerphotoqueenDined on 8/2/2014while the food was good & served hot, the wait for our dinners was 1 & 1/2 hours. they claimed they had a personnel problem in the kitchen. if so, we should have been warned there was a problem when we arrived.Special Features:
- Long may this restaurant flourish.SusanhuddisDined on 7/25/2014This is our favorite restaurant in Tucson now. I am by temperament & profession a researcher. One of my research projects has been finding truly wonderful Cobb salads. I found the best here at Harvest -- Cobb salad with home (restaurant) smoked salmon. I've been here many times now and always tell myself I'll try something else -- but I never have been able to wean myself from the Cobb salad with smoked salmon. Everything else I've sampled is satisfying. My husband especially loves their burger on a GF bun exactly the way he likes it best. We all love their French fries. I have celiac disease and he is allergic to wheat. They offer many GF options and are attentive to getting it right. The owners are gracious and welcoming and attentive.Special Features:
- MichaelDined on 7/17/2014This is the second visit where we ordered onion soup and it wasn't hot when it came to the table. Service seems disorganized. Lots of wait staff but no one paying attention to the table. Kitchen seems understaffed. We will not be going back for a long time.
- Not too special anymoreRonaldDined on 7/11/2014Menu changed quite a bit and now disappointing. Now a feeling that the best selection is not even cooked in house. Best bet is a hamburger.Special Features:
- Very EnjoyableCarlVIPDined on 6/30/2014We had the 3 course dinner for 2 special and a bottle of wine which was 1/2 price (a Monday & Tuesday special). The Greek Taco for the starter was a nice twist combining the fixings of a gyro with a soft taco shell. For the main course we had the port tenderloin and the gnocchi chicken scaloppini both of which melted in our mouth with texture and exceeded our expectations with flavor. The dessert was the ice cream chocolate cup cake that we shared smiling bite after bite.Special Features:
- Great food at a good priceLoboDined on 6/22/2014Try the summer special, which is a dinner for two! It was simply outstanding in both execution, and reasonable pricing. My wife and I both love Harvest and think that you will as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed the dinners at Harvest.weluv2eatoutDined on 6/22/2014It was our first time at Harvest and we both enjoyed our dinners. I had the filet mignon medallions, there were three medallions, they were cooked just right and very tender, the sauce was very tasty. My husband had the shrimp and lobster margarita on angel hair pasta, the sauce is good and he liked it very much. We also had the Black Forest cupcake a la mode. Very good. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful find.charlessDined on 6/20/2014This was an outstanding surprise. Terrific kitchen with imagination. Even the butter was unique (and the trick shared). Interesting menu options. Beautifully architected. Small unintrusive sports bar for any interested. Limited menu but reasonable prices, interesting variety of options. Unusually good value. Altogether, a classy discovery we will return to even 'tho it isn't very close to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 6/3/2014We went to try their special 3 course meal for two for $40. Great value, but more importantly the food was outstanding. I really recommend you try the "pork caprese". It's sliced pork tenderloin with dun dried tomatoes and mozzarella over angel hair pasta. Sounds simple, but it's not. Great idea form the chef.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Harvest is deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/1/2014The food was paced to our preference and delicious. Would recommend the Brie Wellington to start.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NeighborsDined on 5/28/2014New discovery - the lasagne. Yum! We come here regularly and always enjoy it. Friendly, efficient service and wonderful food. Their Sunset menu is a favorite of our. Outstanding food, smaller portions and excellent price.Special Features:
- Excellent night outFatherof4Dined on 5/25/2014Harvest is a great place for a night out with your significant other. Perfect ambience, incredible food, and exceptional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treatMe28Dined on 5/23/2014Delightful Tucson restaurant that consistently delivers fabulous food and even better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Oro Vally DiningjamfestDined on 5/17/2014We went to Harvest recently for an early dinner. The food was very good and well presented, with some unique food options I have never seen before. The Chimichurri burger was flavorful and filling, albeit a bit messy. The accompanying cumin-parsley fries were unique and excellent. The Pulled-Pork special on the Sunset Menu was an amazing combination of flavorful pulled-pork in brioche with a smoky gravy and fried egg on top. The taste was memorable but it could have used a bit more of the pork. Our server was very attentive and friendly and the owner stopped by to ask about our food and experience. All in all, we really enjoyed Harvest and found it to be an excellent value.Special Features:
- Was hoping for moreJojoDined on 5/16/2014Harvest has been recommended as a great, healthy place to dine. It has great potential but I was disappointed. The food was just average, certainly nothing wow about it. The service was terrible. Our waitress was either way too busy or disorganized as she was not available. The outdoor dining was too dark to read the menu. When asked for a light, a small, unhelpful light was lit. Overall, it was not a meal or experience that stood out.Special Features:
- PJfoodieDined on 5/15/2014My daughter and I eat here often. It is conveniently located near her apartment. Food is good and the menu changes depending on what is in season or locally available. I've tried many dishes here. Never had a bad meal. Good selection of wine, by the bottle or glass and they often have a "special" on certain wine. Service is great from the hostess to the waitstaff. My favorite Tucson restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Mother's DayDevildocmomDined on 5/11/2014We have eaten at Harvest many times over the years...this time was was just a terrific as the other times. For Mother's Day there were additional items on the menu to enjoy...my husband loved the Prime Rib and I had Lamb Lollipops. Both were done just as we asked...medium rare. The salads were fresh as always and they had a great drink on the menu...Blueberry Lemonade which included the chef's homemade moonshine. Fabulous! This is one of our favorites and it did not disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful meal!Katy1Dined on 5/10/2014Great service and a menu to suit all. We would certainly go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 232 reviews are from the Harvest Restaurant reviews archive.
- poor service, upcharges on foodFoodupchargesbadserviceDined on 4/19/2014We receive poor service- the food items had "upcharges" to the menu which were not listed or explained in person. Our server was friendly, but made errors throughout the dinner including food items not brought out at appropriate times, charging for items not ordered, incorrect orders, and waiting 45 min for dinner to be served although all other in the restuarant had arrived after us, eaten, and gotten checks. The Ahi was flavorless and fatty tasting. GF bread was charged for although this was not explained at time of ordering-all other bread comes with the meal. This was our first time at this restuarantand were excited to try it out. We do not mind spending money for a good meal. We will not return nor recommend it to anyone.
- Great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/12/2014Don't know why I didn't earn points for my reservation?Special Features:
- HarvestJJPLAPVIPDined on 4/12/2014Good food but sometimes slow and inattentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but....CottonDined on 4/6/2014Food was wonderful, but service was poor. We had reservations and waited a long time for a drink, to order and our food. They need more staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as it once wasPreorAfterTheatreVIPDined on 3/30/2014We used to be frequent diners. The menu is more limited now. There used to be shrimp cocktail or some things like. My husband could not find anything on the menu that he really wanted to it. It is just not as good as it once was. That being said, the homemade ice cream is still good.Special Features:
- Wonderful dinner spotSwynkDined on 3/29/2014We really enjoyed our dinner at Harvest. From a "chimi" burger to a seafood soup to medallions, all of the food was very tasty, not rushed and well made and presented. The service was great, we even tried some of the moonshine (lemonade, blueberry) and it was really smooth and very refreshing. It was a great dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu ExplanationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/29/2014The server failed to clarify that salad listed on te Sunset menu was an entree and not an addition to another entree. She allowed me to order 2 entrees - not my intention at all. And the salad cost nearly as much as the entree!Special Features:
- Not worth the drive or the moneyLisabDined on 3/27/2014From waiting for the wine to chilled, having the incorrect soup of the day, hurried and then overcooked-by-heat lamp main courses, it was a very disappointing dinner at Harvest. If they had told us the wine wasn't chilled, we would have ordered a different bottle. Our main courses were brought out while we were eating our first courses & we had already asked them to slow it down because of their screw ups. My rice dish was dry, and my husband's pasta & lobster were very overcooked. They should have served us up fresh meals instead of trying to save them. The only good thing was the comped home-made ice cream for my birthday. On a Thursday night, I feel there were no excuses for the poor service & food that we got. We won't be back.
- Delicious food and fabulous serviceTucsonianDined on 3/25/2014Our server was outstanding: friendly, helpful, and unobtrusive. And the food was to die for! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed Harvest so much forkwklausDined on 3/21/2014Enjoyed Harvest so much for Friday dinner that we came back for Sunday brunch. Made our trip to Tucson memorable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surpriseBikeman1950VIPDined on 3/12/2014Had not been in a few years and it was such a pleasant evening. Delicious for all six of our party. Good wine selections by server and all reasonably priced.Special Features:
- I have several food allergiesallergicgalDined on 3/10/2014The waiter was most helpful in accomodating my food allergies. He even consulted another person on the wait staff to double check the ingredients in one of the items I was interested in. My food, was just as delicious and appealing as that of the other members of our party. We were all more than satisfied in every way and will definitely return again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceKelleDined on 3/10/2014I had a colleague who is a foodie visit from out of town and Harvest was the perfect choice for our dinner. The patio has great views! Both the food and service were excellent. We were lucky to be there on 1/2 price wine night and I was delighted to see so many Arizona wines on the wine list.Special Features:
- Fabulous TenderloinpickyDined on 3/1/2014The tenderloin medallions were excellent and the mashed potatoes heavenly -- I would highly recommend.Special Features:
- GREAT LOCAL SPOTOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014Always enjoy this neighborhood spot...Consistently great food and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great local place to dineDinesalotDined on 2/28/2014Great food, excellent service. We always enjoy the experience. A little loud if you're with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is always predictablyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/27/2014The food is always predictably good. Staff very attentive and interested in their patrons having a good dining experience. I like that they use fresh ingredients and buy locally.Special Features:
- VG, ambience could be better3wireguyDined on 2/27/2014The food in this restaurant was very good, especially the brushetta starter, which was superb in this reasonably price vendue. It can be quite noisy however, that does not make it well suited to a romantic interludeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServicemaclynDined on 2/27/2014Great personal service every time we've been there...becoming a favouriteSpecial Features: