10355 N. LaCanada Dr
Oro Valley, AZ 85737Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harvestov.com/
- Phone: (520) 731-1100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner
Sunday - Thursday 11:00am - 9:00pm Friday & Saturday 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mario Ledezma
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: All cuisines can be accommodated.
- Private Party Facilities: Covered patio private seating during lunch & dinner hours. Inside dining room private seating during breakfast hours.
- Private Party Contact: Lisa Shapouri 5207311100
A word from Harvest Restaurant
Harvest is a family owned restaurant. Our entrees evolve with the seasons & every dish is made from scratch using locally sourced products. Finish off your meal with one of our home made desserts or ice creams that are churned on site. We offer a daily Happy Hour from 3-6pm and Reverse Happy Hour 8-Close, with both food & beverage specials. We also offer an extensive wine list from around the world.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Harvest Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Oro Valley ›
Harvest Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (41)great for outdoor dining (38)fit for foodies (34)special occasion (21)good for groups (20)scenic view (16)romantic (14)notable wine list (13)great for lunch (13)great for brunch (10)kid-friendly (10)hot spot (6)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Great food, great serviceLajollaguyDined on 11/25/2014Came here in Tuesday night where it was half price wine bottle night. Had the special lamb shank which was great. Braised short rib was also very good. The onion soup was really great as well. Highly recomend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Harvest is always reliableTJV2000Dined on 11/25/2014We dined with our friends at Harvest for dinner. We usually pick this spot because it is conveniently located, priced reasonably, and the food is consistently good. The cocktails are also very interesting. The restaurant is very pleasant. If you are looking for a good meal, with pleasant atmosphere and nice service, Harvest is a good choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014We loved the food and wine and the romantic flavor, however the noise was alittle to much, not sure what you can do about the. Enjoyed Chuck CreedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ServiceLocalGalVIPDined on 11/10/2014As always, we enjoyed the food and the service was spot on. Harvest is one restaurant we can count on when we have visitors! Speciality drinks are excellent!Special Features:
- loved ityumyumchocolatechipDined on 11/9/2014Wish it wouldn't have taken me so long to go, the food was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night Appropriateferrum11sixDined on 11/8/2014I found this place on the "World Wide Inter-Web" and liked the menu. I took a chance and scheduled an anniversary dinner here. I was not disappointed. The service was immediate without interupting. Our waitress, Meaghen, was knowledgeable about the menu and was peraonable as could be. The food was extremely good. It was served quickly and the presentation was well done. The short ribs were extraordinary! Prices were reasonable and were in no way uncomfortable. I will be headed back and invite anyone who has the time for a good sit down meal to give it a try. Thumbs up Harvest!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place, very quiet after 8pmnadomanDined on 11/6/2014good food and service, love the happy hour after 8pm!! Half-price Mules (hee haw hee haw)Special Features:
- SaddleBrookefoodieSaddleBrookefoodieDined on 11/2/2014Harvest's staff was extremely hospitable, honoring my request for a padded chair for one of our party and an outside venue for our party of five. Jason, our server, brought us a wonderful complimentary appetizer when our order was delayed by the kitchen. The menu had enough variety to satisfy everyone as some ordered entrees (salmon, chicken, shrimp), and others wanted entrée salads (vegetable and ahi). Overall, a terrific experience as we have come to expect from Harvest.Special Features:
- Highly recommendedloversoutDined on 10/31/2014Healthy, house made, farm fresh food turned into gourmet delights. Meals range from casual to exquisite, all of the very highest quality and skill in preparation. Enjoy going there for a beverage on an afternoon, meeting friends for a drink, a family outing, or romantic dinner for two. The owners take the time to get personally engaged with the guests. The staff acts like family with each other, and they provide a friendly ambience. The prices, especially for the quality and quantity of food, are very reasonable. We recommend Harvest to anyone!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014great food and fair prices specials make it a great spotSpecial Features:
- Great meatloaf and filet.TeamLeaVIPDined on 10/21/2014We had another fantastic meal at Harvest last Tuesday with half price wine, great list, and lamb taco app. then filet with risotto instead of mashed potatoes which are excellent by the way, just had to try the risotto! Husbands meatloaf outstanding too. Took the Churro cupcake home for kid who enhaled it! Thanks again!Special Features:
- consistently above most competitorsaztraverlerDined on 10/20/2014Harvest's food preparation and presentation is consistent. We have never had even an average experience here -all meals and service were high quality and the patio is such a pleaant place to see the sun setting in the mountains to the east. Having dined at many of Oro Valley and Tucson restauraunts at similar price ranges, Harvest places in the top 3 or 4 every time for tasty food, pleasant service, and an attractive atmosphere. The October $40 prix fix is a terrific special you should enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific restaurantgfreeformeDined on 10/4/2014We brought an out of town guest here for dinner. We eat here regularly because the food is always outstanding and their gluten free selection is terrific. Harvest did not disappoint! The food was terrific, the service was great and it was an overall great experience. We will bring guests here all the time and wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant to everyone. Do not miss the homemade ice cream, it is delicious and is always a highlight of the experience!Special Features:
- Wonderful!TeamLeaVIPDined on 9/30/2014Had the Lamb shank first time, fantastic! Pulled pork tacos, chimchurri burger and cheesecake, and excellent wine too! Love the half price Mon-Tues wine and all their specials!Special Features:
- Harvest (OV)CnBoutDined on 9/27/2014Great 2-for-1 offer during October: shared app and dessert plus 2 entrees Very good grilled Brie appetizer "Sicilian Meatloaf" on peppery mashed potatoes with al dente vegetables was excellent "Tiramisu" bread pudding was big disappointment: bland, cold in the middle service was friendly and competent inside ambience was niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointed...Nocake4uDined on 9/27/2014We went here to take my mother out for her birthday and heard great things about it. The service was slow, no pre-bussing done, but that could have been due to another table holding up our server. It happens. My boyfriend snuck away from the table and actually spoke with the owner (older gentleman) and said that at the end of our meal, please have the server bring out the flour less chocolate cake. He said they give the cupcake for birthdays. We said we didn't mind paying for the dessert, but please bring it as a surprise. At the end of the meal-no dessert! Server asked us what we wanted instead. :-/ We also ordered enough items for the 2 for 30 deal and I had to point it out to be discounted properly. Good food, okay service, great view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodMareDined on 9/25/2014We had another fine meal. The ravioli was great and in the colors of the Italian flag. I had the prime rib special just as I ordered, small portion medium rare. The lemon cheese cake was out of sight'Special Features:
- by far the bestfoodie2Dined on 9/24/2014This is a gem for the northwest Tucson area! The food is great and their cocktails are delic and selection of wine is the best. The prices are good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific food and better servicelaggVIPDined on 9/19/2014We had not been to Harvest in a few months and were pleased to have much better service than we have sometimes had. The food was terrific--our group of four had the salmon cobb, the chicken cobb, and the Neapolitan lasagna, and they were all wonderful. No one had room for dessert so I cannot comment on that part of the menu. Our two continuing complaints about Harvest are that it is much too noisy, and that too often there is an unhappy child sitting nearby whose parents ignore the noise the child is inflicting on other diners. We would be happy if the restaurant were a little less child-friendly....Special Features:
- luvfinediningDined on 9/13/2014Everytime we dine at the Harvest Restaurant the food, service and ambiance are excellent. This is a favoirte restaurant for our friends, my husband and myself. We plan to return very soon.Special Features:
- Enjoyable EveningTJV2000Dined on 9/12/2014Cocktails were excellent, and the service was warm and friendly. There were four of us, and we all ordered different entrées . Everyone was quite pleased. The owner came around to see if all was going well which I thought was a nice touch. We all shall return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DimdonDined on 9/8/2014Most enjoyable. Very enjoyable meal and evening. Service was very good and the staff were all very welcoming.Special Features:
- Delicious food and drinks!summergirltenDined on 9/5/2014Fun ambience, delicious food and drinks! Service is not great is my only complaint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic 2-30 and 2-40 deals!TeamLeaVIPDined on 8/19/2014Husband and son had the 2-30.00 killer tacos and then burgers with chocolate cake dessert then 2 nights later hubby and I had sliders then short rib and gnocchi entress which I asked for shrimp sub for chicken and it should be on the menu too! Outstanding! Baklava cheesecake was awesome too! With half price wine it can't be beat! Patty LeaSpecial Features:
- buffyDined on 8/5/2014The food, service and attention were outstanding. Waitress was charming, attentive and very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SquidmanthecriticDined on 8/5/2014Great food, especially "the board" appetizer; very loud "music" and TV audio in the bar made conversation very difficult (dining on the patio would have been quieter than inside); not all items on the menu were available even though we were there early on a week night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner turned out to be a careerphotoqueenDined on 8/2/2014while the food was good & served hot, the wait for our dinners was 1 & 1/2 hours. they claimed they had a personnel problem in the kitchen. if so, we should have been warned there was a problem when we arrived.Special Features:
- The following 249 reviews are from the Harvest Restaurant reviews archive.
- Long may this restaurant flourish.SusanhuddisDined on 7/25/2014This is our favorite restaurant in Tucson now. I am by temperament & profession a researcher. One of my research projects has been finding truly wonderful Cobb salads. I found the best here at Harvest -- Cobb salad with home (restaurant) smoked salmon. I've been here many times now and always tell myself I'll try something else -- but I never have been able to wean myself from the Cobb salad with smoked salmon. Everything else I've sampled is satisfying. My husband especially loves their burger on a GF bun exactly the way he likes it best. We all love their French fries. I have celiac disease and he is allergic to wheat. They offer many GF options and are attentive to getting it right. The owners are gracious and welcoming and attentive.Special Features:
- MichaelDined on 7/17/2014This is the second visit where we ordered onion soup and it wasn't hot when it came to the table. Service seems disorganized. Lots of wait staff but no one paying attention to the table. Kitchen seems understaffed. We will not be going back for a long time.
- Not too special anymoreRonaldDined on 7/11/2014Menu changed quite a bit and now disappointing. Now a feeling that the best selection is not even cooked in house. Best bet is a hamburger.Special Features:
- Very EnjoyableCarlVIPDined on 6/30/2014We had the 3 course dinner for 2 special and a bottle of wine which was 1/2 price (a Monday & Tuesday special). The Greek Taco for the starter was a nice twist combining the fixings of a gyro with a soft taco shell. For the main course we had the port tenderloin and the gnocchi chicken scaloppini both of which melted in our mouth with texture and exceeded our expectations with flavor. The dessert was the ice cream chocolate cup cake that we shared smiling bite after bite.Special Features:
- Great food at a good priceLoboDined on 6/22/2014Try the summer special, which is a dinner for two! It was simply outstanding in both execution, and reasonable pricing. My wife and I both love Harvest and think that you will as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed the dinners at Harvest.weluv2eatoutDined on 6/22/2014It was our first time at Harvest and we both enjoyed our dinners. I had the filet mignon medallions, there were three medallions, they were cooked just right and very tender, the sauce was very tasty. My husband had the shrimp and lobster margarita on angel hair pasta, the sauce is good and he liked it very much. We also had the Black Forest cupcake a la mode. Very good. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful find.charlessDined on 6/20/2014This was an outstanding surprise. Terrific kitchen with imagination. Even the butter was unique (and the trick shared). Interesting menu options. Beautifully architected. Small unintrusive sports bar for any interested. Limited menu but reasonable prices, interesting variety of options. Unusually good value. Altogether, a classy discovery we will return to even 'tho it isn't very close to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 6/3/2014We went to try their special 3 course meal for two for $40. Great value, but more importantly the food was outstanding. I really recommend you try the "pork caprese". It's sliced pork tenderloin with dun dried tomatoes and mozzarella over angel hair pasta. Sounds simple, but it's not. Great idea form the chef.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Harvest is deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/1/2014The food was paced to our preference and delicious. Would recommend the Brie Wellington to start.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NeighborsDined on 5/28/2014New discovery - the lasagne. Yum! We come here regularly and always enjoy it. Friendly, efficient service and wonderful food. Their Sunset menu is a favorite of our. Outstanding food, smaller portions and excellent price.Special Features:
- Excellent night outFatherof4Dined on 5/25/2014Harvest is a great place for a night out with your significant other. Perfect ambience, incredible food, and exceptional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treatMe28Dined on 5/23/2014Delightful Tucson restaurant that consistently delivers fabulous food and even better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Oro Vally DiningjamfestDined on 5/17/2014We went to Harvest recently for an early dinner. The food was very good and well presented, with some unique food options I have never seen before. The Chimichurri burger was flavorful and filling, albeit a bit messy. The accompanying cumin-parsley fries were unique and excellent. The Pulled-Pork special on the Sunset Menu was an amazing combination of flavorful pulled-pork in brioche with a smoky gravy and fried egg on top. The taste was memorable but it could have used a bit more of the pork. Our server was very attentive and friendly and the owner stopped by to ask about our food and experience. All in all, we really enjoyed Harvest and found it to be an excellent value.Special Features: