3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thanksgivingpoint.com/dine/harvest_restaurant.html
- Phone: 8017684990
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Jason Merryweather
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Takeout
A word from Harvest Restaurant
Harvest is a simple yet elegant and charming restaurant, a comfortable, fine-dining destination located in Water Tower Plaza at Thanksgiving Point. Harvest serves contemporary adaptations of comforting classics, including grilled entrées, fresh salads, homemade soups and desserts at unpretentious prices in a beautiful and relaxing setting. While the menu is the main attraction at Harvest, the restaurant's grand entrance and three brilliantly restored hand-painted rooms, in traditional "trompe l'oeil" fashion, create an ideal atmosphere for either a business lunch or a romantic getaway.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Harvest Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Lehi ›
Harvest Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (9)fit for foodies (4)kid-friendly (4)neighborhood gem (3)romantic (3)great for brunch (2)good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great place for business lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014I went to the Harvest restaurant because I had a meeting with four people and needed to talk business. The food was great and the atmosphere was perfect for this purpose.Special Features:
- DisappointingStilllookingDined on 8/22/2014I ordered a Prime Rib at $28.75. I came back like it had been prepared at Appleby's, smothered in a garlic sauce and cooked like a Sirloin. Food was overpriced for what we received. People brought their little rug rats in while we were eating and turned the atmosphere into a noisy, kids crying and jumping all over the place Chuckarama (welcome to Utah). Harvest ought to make the Dining Room area off-limits to children younger than 8 and enforce a Business Casual Dress Standard. Service was outstanding.....the only bright spot to tis place This restaurant is certainly way below the quality that it had back in 1998.Special Features:
- Nice evening outEnjoysagoodmealDined on 8/11/2014We booked here for our anniversary. The food was tasty and the service was constant. We never had to hail our waitress as she was very attentive. When she saw my husband give me a gift, she volunteered a free dessert--a nice end to a pleasant meal. While everything was nice, nothing was particularly spectacular, but it was a pleasant no stress evening where the atmosphere was relatively quiet although ringing cell phones and chatty neighbors in the next booth could be distracting.Special Features:
- Great for Special OccasionsJRyumDined on 8/9/2014Me and my wife came here to enjoy our anniversary. Service was fast and friendly. The atmosphere was comfortable. However, I could here crying kids in the lobby area, which was kind of annoying, but what do ya do. Food was delicious and great portion sizes. I little pricey, but for a special occasion I would pay that price again.Special Features:
- Well-kept secretOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014Harvest Restaurant at Thanksgiving Point is a fine dining secret in northern Utah county.Special Features:
- andyAndyDined on 6/28/2014It has been several years since we dined at Harvest and now I know why. The service was outstanding but the food (my dinner) had something to be desired. My salad greens were nearly wilted (not chilled like a salad should be) and not acceptable. I had pork and it was barely warm by the time it was served and same with the seasonal vegetables and potatoes. We had onion rings which should have been called "batter" rings since they were about 80% batter and 20% onion. Our table shared a desert (chocolate tart) which didn't meet our expectations because it was so hard or dried out that we couldn't even cut it without it shooting off the dish and flying across the table. For the $152. for the 4 of us, we will dine elsewhe. June 30, 2014Special Features:
- Almost very goodFrescoDined on 6/21/2014Everything was very good except that my halibut was a brick, just too much heat. Now that is a serious oops but had that been correct, it would have been amazing because the rest of the plate was wonderful. I might add that when I mentioned the issue to our server, she let the kitchen know and they gave us a free desert. Some places will just blow off any criticism but they actually tried to make amends. I would certainly give this restaurant another try.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Harvest Restaurant reviews archive.
- Incredible Food, impeccable serviceCeedubbyaDined on 5/9/2014The food was perfect for every course. There is a great attention to detail in the seasoning and presentation. The service was without flaw and very friendly and accommodating. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good experiencelehidinerDined on 4/26/2014Harvest restaurant is becoming a bit of a tradition for us to celebrate wedding anniversaries and other occasions. Good atmosphere, good service, and good food. Our server was really good; he had the rare combination of attentiveness and affability in the right measure, without being pushy or overbearing.Special Features:
- Nice, simple fareJLDCEOVIPDined on 4/25/2014Harvest is a great lunch place. Very good food at reasonable prices. I'm not of fan of the dinner menu, but still, I would recommend the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.