12125 North Oracle Rd
Oro Valley, AZ 85737Neighborhood:
ChinesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.harvestmoontucson.com/
- Phone: (520) 825-5351
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Harvest Moon
Harvest Moon provides lovingly prepared food, reasonable prices, elegant surroundings, a spotless kitchen, restaurant, and exceptional service. With the movie theater next door, this restaurant provides a fun environment for families and is perfect to take a date for dinner and a movie. Make sure to open your fortune cookie; you may get a free meal out of it!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Harvest Moon reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)fit for foodies (2)great for outdoor dining (2)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- noneconniesopinionDined on 8/29/2014Food and service are top notch. Very nicely appointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently outstandinglociVIPDined on 7/26/2014Harvest Moon is consistently outstanding! Menu is focused on fresh and inventive options - makes choosing difficult - but always rewarding! Small wine list consisting of wonderful and well-selected choices.Special Features:
- The following 1 reviews are from the Harvest Moon reviews archive.
- terriblemikeDined on 6/7/2014Harvest Moon was an excellent restaurant when I was there about 10 months ago. Evidently the place changed. Now very limited menu. Food was basically terrible. And at 7pm on Sat. Night there were only a few people in the restaurant. It appeared to be under different management and will soon be closing!!!!