Harry's Main Street Grille
65 Main Street
Westminster, MD 21157Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Harry's Main Street Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.harrysmainstreetgrille.com/
- Phone: 4108487080
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner:
Monday - Saturday: 7:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday & Holidays: Closed
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: "UPTOWNE CATERERS" is a full service caterer offering creativity and value for on and off premise events. As a division of Harry's Main Street Grille we have over 60 years of history in the restaurant business, and a catering staff with over 35 years of combined experience. As a full production caterer we can accommodate groups up to 1200 people for all styles of service- seated/plated, buffets, company picnics, cocktail receptions and at-home celebrations. We have an extensive range of menu selections to suit all occasions including elegant weddings, fabulous brunches, business meetings, etc.
A word from Harry's Main Street Grille
Welcome to Harry’s Main Street Grille… a part of Downtown Westminster’s community since 1946! Harry’s Main Street Grille proudly carries the distinction of being the oldest family- owned and operated restaurant in Carroll County. We hope you enjoy our exciting new menu, including the Signature Items and our legendary “Harrys” favorites! As our guest, you can be assured of the finest, freshest food available and of our excellent service. We are committed to quality, value and your complete satisfaction; we stake our name on it.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Harry's Main Street Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/15/2014Heard a lot about this restaurant from friends. Had to check it out myself. Harry's is a local tradition that lives up to its reputation. Restaurant was busy on my Tuesday night visit. Was greeted by the manager and seated immediately. Food came out promptly and was delicious. Grilled salmon with pineapple mango relish and teriyaki glaze was excellent. As were the quesadilla and crab pretzel appetizers. My dinner companion had the jambalaya ( house specialty ), which was as good or better than we found in New Orleans. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very basic-looking placelikes2eatoutVIPDined on 6/22/2013A very basic-looking place with outstanding food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.