Harrigan's Cafe & Wine Deck
250 Market Street
Johnstown, PA 15901Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
Harrigan's Cafe & Wine Deck
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harriganscafewinedeck.com/
- Phone: 8143612620
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 11:00am, Saturday & Sunday: 7:30pm - 11:00am
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Hiring a caterer for your special event will allow you to relax and enjoy your company! Let our full Catering Staff handle the set up and service while you are free to entertain. The Catering Staff is dedicated to excellent service and offers everything that you will need to host the perfect event at your favorite location including business events, meetings, private gatherings, weddings, conferences, conventions and so much more.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 8143612620
- Entertainment: Monday through Thursday 6pm-9pm Pianist
Thursday 11:30am-1:30pm Lunch Lounge Band
Friday Happy Hour 5pm-7pm Lounge Band
Saturday 6:30pm-9:30pm Lounge Band or Pianist
Sunday Brunch 11am-2pm Easy/Listening Acoustic Guitar
- Cross Street: Vine Street
- Public Transit: Hotel parking garage with elevator, optional stairs, well lighted. Surface level parking lot also available.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Hotel parking garage with elevator, optional stairs, well lighted. Surface level parking lot also available.
A word from Harrigan's Cafe & Wine Deck
Harrigan's Cafe & Wine Deck has been in operation serving the Johnstown community for over 30 years. Harrigan's Cafe & Wine Deck is a Mediterranean/American restaurant specializing in foods from Italy, France, and Spain. Harrigan's Cafe & Wine Deck has an extensive WINE SPECTATOR award winning wine list. Ninety-five percent of our wines have Wine Spectator or Wine Advocate scores of 90 points or higher. Harrigan's offers 190 by the bottle, and 31 by the glass. Harrigan's hosts several wine events throughout the year, bringing in internationally famous wine makers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Harrigan's Cafe & Wine Deck reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (4)fit for foodies (3)romantic (3)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Blan yet tastefultrysomethingdifferentDined on 9/14/2014My fiance and I were looking for a nice and romantic restaurant that had great food. Although the environment and the setting was quite nice, the food that I had ordered, which was the Langostino Risotto, was incredibly plain and had absolutely no taste. We had a very nice waiter who cared about how our food was but he took quite a bit of time getting back to the table. We enjoyed the environment and staff, but the food just could have been a lot better.Special Features:
- Awesome piano player!BigalDined on 8/7/2014Food was very good. Service lacking. Piano player was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 18 reviews are from the Harrigan's Cafe & Wine Deck reviews archive.
- Mother's Day BrunchTiff86Dined on 5/11/2014It was really nice I had a great time I just wish it was more of a selection of food but the desserts were excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningjohnstownfoodieDined on 4/25/2014Had dinner at Harrigan's Friday april 25th. everything was perfect from pre-dinner drinks to dinner to service. Fantastic wine choices, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food. Excellent StaffRedBaronDined on 4/20/2014Overall the dining experience was pleasant. There was a nice variety of food and the quality was very good. The only downside was the food (soup, entrees, vegetables) was not hot. The desserts were outstanding -- I had the tiramisu. The service was very friendly and attentive -- five stars. So, the only thing that kept this from being an overall five star review was the temperature of the food. Very nice ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely EveningvavaDined on 4/19/2014We had a lovely evening at Harrigans. Our server Blake did an outstanding job with a table of eight. He was pleasant, professional and efficient! The food was up and down. The beet salad, wedge salad, mushroom soup and Cobb Salads, were excellent, overall appetizers very good. Entrees ranked as follows: Trout was a hit, Chicken Cordon Bleu was a hit! Veal Scallopini and the Halibut were losers. The veal was served in a watery bland liquid over linguine, the veal was overcooked and lacked seasoning. The Halibut was very overcooked and dry and the spices applied for blackening were too heavy. Overall, we had a nice evening, and a special thanks to Blake and the other servers, excellent job!Special Features:
- We ordered their FILET MIGNONDelightedDined on 3/28/2014We ordered their FILET MIGNON and it is awesome...was done to our liking...was so tender and tasty. . .out of this world delicious...will return to once again enjoy this particular entrée.Special Features:
- Loved the soft piano musicOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2014Loved the soft piano music and was pleasantly amused when the music played on during the fire alarm.....(false alarm related to a private party fog machine). Excellent food and service. Accommodating servers and management! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Portion qualityvrygoodbutDined on 2/27/2014We were in just prior to Christmas and had the crab cakes. They were excellent. This time they were excellent but not as generous in serving size as they were the first time we experienced them. That surprised us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Chords caused DiscordJustMeDined on 2/14/2014The live musician and the recorded music through the speakers were playing simultaneously, causing discord and stress. The style of music did not seem appropriate for a nice romantic Valentine dinner. The wait staff were calling loudly to each other right behind us. The food was great, the service fair (not particularly attentive) and atmosphere way too loud. As a result, we did not enjoy ourselves.
- Wonderful Christmas LunchDaisy2014Dined on 12/25/2013My husband, father and I had Christmas lunch at Harrigan's. The food was very delicious and the staff was very welcoming and genuine. I highly recommend Harrigan's over the holidays if you do not have enough time to cook at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas EveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/24/2013Excellent service, food and a great private table was provided for our traditional Christmas Eve celebration with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Harrigan's staff accommodatesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/10/2013Harrigan's staff accommodates requests for a private meeting area. Excellent food and efficient service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait staff was excellent .pjs57Dined on 11/16/2013Wait staff was excellent . Food was outstanding. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Placevokaltboi1Dined on 11/13/2013I am new the the area, and wanted to take my girlfriend to a place she would never forget. I think I made an excellent decision with this place, and we look forward to visiting this restaurant again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Feast!TraprylDined on 7/26/2013Every aspect of our dinner was absolutely phenomenal! The wine list was extensive, the entrees were delicious, our salads and soups were fabulous, too! Everything is made fresh from beginning to end , including the desserts. We will go back for sure! Yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most Romantic in JohnstownCamKatastropheDined on 5/10/2013I used to say this restaurant tied with the City View Bar & Grill, but since that closed, this is the best restaurant for a romantic dinner. Everything was delicious, from aperitif (Perfect Rob Roy) to dessert (Tiramisu). The ambience is as good as you'll find between Altoona and Greensburg, and the wine selection is great, if a little heavy on the expensive end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a great place--TooOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013This is a great place--Too bad more people don't use it !!Special Features:
- Food & Drinks were exellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Food & Drinks were exellent. Service was poor. Bartender was slow. We will give it another try.Special Features:
- Food was excellent and interesting.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013Food was excellent and interesting. I was bummed they ran out of the stuff I wanted though, notably the Crispy Stuffed Portabello Mushroom appetizer and the Creme Brulee. The food was good though, I must say! The lead server was GREAT. Very helpful and knowledgeable and personable.Special Features: