8000 East Texas Street
Bossier City, LA 71111Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.harrahslouisianadowns.com/restaurants/harrahs-club.html#.Uz2yc6L6TCo
- Phone: 3187425555x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Friday- Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Issac Dyas
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View
- Entertainment: Horse racing
A word from Harrah's Club
Located on a prime perch on the third floor of the Harrah’s Louisiana Downs casino and racetrack complex, Harrah’s Club is an elegant Bossier City restaurant offering Southern style fine dining all day long. Reservations are recommended for guests who wish to spend their day watching the races from Harrah’s Club; a food and beverage minimum applies to all-day diners.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Harrah's Club - Best Restaurants in Bossier City ›
Harrah's Club reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (6)scenic view (5)special occasion (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)romantic (1)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- competent clubhouse experienceBossmanDined on 9/21/2014Spacious clubhouse with a great view of the track. We were there for the last day of the 2014 Thoroughbred meet. My wife had a shrimp Ceasear and found it lacking - swimming in store-bought salad dressing and its Parmasan cheese was so hard it was crunchy. Her brownie a la mode shut her up good, though. Their coffee was outstanding with 3 cups in a carafe left at the table. Onion rings were spectacular. Tortilla chips were below par, but served with a very nice salsa. A very limited menu - even for my carnivorous wife (I'm a strict vegetarian, so most all tracks' menus are limited by my standards).Special Features:
- KatTexasDined on 9/14/2014We love going to the races and eating at the Harrah's Club. Service is always great, employees are so friendly. Can't wait until we get to go again'Special Features:
- You need to give me more than 35SqueakyDined on 8/23/2014Years ago this place had great food, great service. Now it is terrible. Food was cold. Server would disappear for hours. Server was rude. Flung ketsup all over everyone. Food on the floor. We had to get up and go find a manager or hostess anytime we wanted another drink or food and then were told the kitchen was closed. We were told later they don't have a kitchen...so how could it be closed! How can we cover our minimum if the kitchen (!) was closed. And where did the ice cold steaks come from? Finally when we were trying to leave all the computers locked up and we sat and waited for almost an hour and we were finally told by the manager to just go on.. We were told the server was a temp and "you know what you get with a temp" OMG!
- DiningrockinhqDined on 7/19/2014We would have liked to have gotten the table or tables we suggested. We could have just walked in and got the table we got. Maybe it will be better next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 6 reviews are from the Harrah's Club reviews archive.
- Louisiana Downs diningDannyDined on 6/21/2014If youlove horse racing and eating, Louisiana Downs Harrah's Club is ideal.Special Features:
- Great Racetrack ExperienceTomSDined on 6/14/2014We had a great time! The view of the race track is breathtaking and the restaurant is very well set up so that you can see the races very easily. It was great food, great environment and great service. We were thoroughly satisfied with the entire experience. Keep up the good work!Special Features:
- DisappointingdisappointedDined on 6/8/2014Tasteless food, except that the catfish tasted muddy. Service was almost non-existent. The area was not busy, but we could not get all parts of our meal delivered to our table. Dirty dishes and empty glasses remained until we asked to have them removed. Improper removable/return of glasses after filling. Worst experience I have EVER had at La Downs, and I have been coming since the place opened about 35 years ago. Will NOT be returning to dining area until I see evidence of real change.Special Features:
- dead on arrivalOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/8/2014it was not open for business--we would have been the only guest
- serviceRacingDined on 5/3/2014Kentucky derby sunday with just a few service people on the floor I have cone to the races for many years and have never sen it this bad. Not just my area but most of the areas in dinning area.
- Not OpenBigDDined on 3/15/2014I made this reservation for 3/15/2014. The Harrah's Club was not open for business this day, and will not be open until the thoroughbred meet. I wish the reservation system would not allow one to make a reservation when it is not open for business. I have been here many times in the past, and was so looking forward to spending time here, but it didn't happen, obviously.