Harmon Brewery & Eatery
1938 Pacific Ave S.
Tacoma, WA 98402Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Harmon Brewery & Eatery
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.harmonbrewingco.com/
- Phone: 2533832739
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
Breakfast: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 12:00pm.
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cocktails, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Harmon Brewery & Eatery
The Harmon Restaurant is a proud member of the larger Harmon Brewing Company network of locally owned and operated restaurants and brew pubs in the greater Tacoma area. In addition to The Harmon Restaurant, the company’s flagship brewery and family-friendly restaurant, owners Pat Nagle and Carole Holder have added the The Hub in Tacoma, The Hub at Gig Harbor, the Hub’s Pie On The Fly at Cheney Stadium, the Harmon Tap Room to their Pierce County restaurant and brewery chain. Established in 1997, the Harmon Restaurant was the first family-friendly, fine craft micro-brewery and eatery to join downtown Tacoma’s rising list of new restaurants and cultural venues. Located in the heart of Tacoma’s Downtown Museum and University District, the Harmon Restaurant has served as the anchor tenant of the great Harmon Manufacturing Building since. This one-of-a-kind building is amongst other beautiful historic warehouse buildings in the area that were refurbished and restored in the late 1990’s.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Harmon Brewery & Eatery reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (11)great for lunch (6)neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (3)vibrant bar scene (3)special occasion (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (2)Show More
- Good breweryOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014Good food and beer. Good for groups, but I wouldn't recommend if anyone has trouble hearing as the restaurant is quite open and can be loud.Special Features:
- Great SpotyeehawDined on 10/6/2014Great Service, Great food and made sure we were taken care of.....We had a big group for Monday night Seahawks FootballSpecial Features:
- Great place to caterred to groupOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/6/2014This place was amazing! Great food, Great Service.... We had a big group and the server was excellent at making sure we were taken very good care of.Special Features:
- Trivia nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/10/2014I made a reservation for a book group, and the restaurant was kind enough to call and warn me that their trivia night would occur at the same time in case I wanted to change. We stayed, and it worked out just fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- College-type BrewpubCavernsOfMarsDined on 8/6/2014Went with a group with the expectation of a brewpub. The first impression was of a college bar--with an overwhelming odor of stale beer. We were quickly seated by friendly and helpful staff. Drinks and appetizer orders were quickly taken and served up speedily. We enjoyed the beer selection and the food was tasty, if fairly standard bar-type stuff. While we were there they had a trivia contest, which we found fun. Overall we enjoyed it, but I wouldn't bring a date here, unless you are a 20-something.Special Features:
- Always a good timeDeenieTotDined on 8/1/2014Friendly staff, fast service, great atmosphere and food/drinks. Busy place, but not too loud to hold a conversation. I look forward to coming here, and it's fun to introduce new people to the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Harmon Brewery & Eatery reviews archive.