60 Harbour Street
Toronto, ON M5J 1B7Neighborhood:
Downtown/ Financial District
SteakhousePrice: CAN$51 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harboursixty.com/
- Phone: (416) 777-2111
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm Dinner: Saturday & Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm Open for dinner only on holidays from 5:00pm. Closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Bruce Kowalchuk
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Let our kitchen create a custom menu for your function with Pinnacle, our catering partner.
- Private Party Facilities: We have six elegant private rooms to choose from and those wishing to dine and conduct a meeting WITH audio visual requirements may book the Vintages Dining Room offering guests a large screen, projector with LCD hook-up and wireless Internet access for up to 55 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Virginia or Jen 4167772111
- Cross Street: Bay Street
- Public Transit: Union subway station is one block north of our building, the Harbour Commission Building on Harbour Street at Bay St.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complimentary valet parking is offered at lunch and dinner. Those wishing to dine before attending the theatre or Air Canada Center events may leave there vehicles here in our parking lot.
A word from Harbour Sixty
Harbour Sixty - The quintessential Toronto steakhouse located in the historic Harbour Commission Building. In August 2009, Harbour Sixty completed a major redesign with timeless and elegant decor and modern, luxurious features.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Harbour Sixty - Best Restaurants in Downtown/ Financial District ›
Harbour Sixty reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (44)notable wine list (34)romantic (28)fit for foodies (24)good for groups (12)neighborhood gem (7)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- great night outdonmDined on 11/22/2014Our server Chris was a gem ! Friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and very pleasant and able. Just the right amount of information and chat. Food was plentiful, done perfectly and 1/2 size side portions for 2 were more than adequate. All staff were friendly and very helpful. Awesome experience. We came in from Beaverton for this special dinner and it was well worth it !Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- highest standards in foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/21/2014First off, beef. The beef tenderloin is among the best available anywhere. USDA Choice beef that simply melts in your mouth. Alaska King Crab worthy of writing home about. Pre-meal appetizers are also noteworthy and a global wine list to entertain royalty. Some may balk at the price, but here you get what you pay for. Quality food without exception.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter needs to be more attentive to the customerMintzchocoDined on 11/16/2014Waiter didn't pay much attention near the end of the night. Waiter can put a little more emotion and expression when they communicate as it translates to the ambience and setting for us for the entire night. We got the rib eye and filet mignon which in my opinion was too charred on the outside. I asked for medium rare and my steak was medium well close to well done. I was very disappointed at my steak given the restaurant is a steakhouse. Overall, everything could've been much better given how much the bill came to for what I was served.Special Features:
- Good food, poor seatszootooVIPDined on 11/8/2014We made reservations 2 wks ago to celebrate my job change. It was not an ideal dining hour, but 9pm was the only available time slot. We got there 20 mins early and waited for our seats at the bar. The hostess informs us shortly they have no idea when our table will be ready and they offered us seats in the "galley". We took the seats and regretted it the whole night. It was right beside the kitchen, so it was very loud. My partner and I barely had a conversation because it was so loud. The raw smell of seafood in the kitchen was hard to ignore. My steak was slightly overcooked but I didn't get it redone as I just wanted to get out of there as soon as I can. Disappointed in whole dining experience.Special Features:
- MikerooDined on 11/7/2014Outstanding service and food! We celebrated our anniversary at your restaurant.Special Features:
- First time there for lunchLove2lunchDined on 11/5/2014Have been to Harbour 60 a number of times for dinner but this was my first experience with the lunch menu. Limited selections, but as always the food was very good and the service excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014We are big fans of Jacob's, but were interested to try Harbour 60 when I received a gift certificate. It was quite disappointing. Upon arrival, we were surprised when no one offered to take our coats, but then realized when we were taken to our table that we shouldn't have been as almost everyone had their coat over the back of their chair. The rest of the evening was equally unremarkable- from the service, to the menu (limited), to the pacing of the kitchen, to the quality of the steaks (indifferent). Perhaps 25% better than The Keg, at 300% the price. Not only is Harbour 60 not in the same league as Jacob's, they are not even playing the same game.
- Great steak houseTorontoFoodGuruVIPDined on 10/24/2014I have had a terrible experience at this restaurant in the past , but not this time. The food is obviously important when you are out for dinner, but just as important, if not more, is the service. I can honestly say that the server yesterday provided quite possibly the best service I have ever had at a restaurant. He was on top of everything and very nice to me and my son. Clone him H60!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK Steak but not for the PricePlanofoodieDined on 10/23/2014The steak we had was NY Strip and was a generous cut but not that tender and was not seasoned sufficiently. The side vegetables were just average, nothing special. Overall lots of $ for just OK food.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerMdeeDined on 10/19/2014I brought my girlfriend to Harbour Sixty for a milestone birthday. I found the reseraunt clean and warm, good service and really good food. This is a higher end fine dining establishment that delivers on its promise. Our sserver was also quite good. Friendly and attentive while not being intrusive. A fine evening. Thanks for the opportunity to write a review.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One time... Been there done thatLovefoodVIPDined on 10/4/2014The steaks, were bland. The chimichurri not good. The $12/shrimp were grainy not meaty. The welcome plate includes Kalamata olives, bland feta, a good tasting Parmesan mix not sure if it's to eat alone or on top of bread. Now the wine, we ordered a bottle of wine that I had to request my wife's glass be refilled. And then they took away a half bottle of wine when they cleared a table nearby. They replace the wine but this shows you zero attention from sommelier. I guess at $70 ain't good enough to demand proper attention. Service.. Our waiter was OK but for the money we spent there had better be more attention and he requires a helper. Overall I've been to many steakhouses in Toronto this ain't by far my favourite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Makes Toronto look goodOrthodocDined on 10/3/2014Not the first time dining at this restaurant and won't be the last. First class tastes,wines and service. Don't expect the evening to be inexpensive thus reserve it for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 starWendyDined on 9/26/2014The decor, ambiance, service and food were five-star. Very pricey, but this is definitely my new favourite for very special occasions.Special Features:
- Definitely not worth the money...AccountantDined on 9/25/2014Harbour 60 is an over priced steakhouse that leaves nothing to the imagination. Not impressed.
- mpf1VIPDined on 9/11/2014Very pricey but well worth it. Food was delicious, hot and well presented. The wait staff was very knowledgeable and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved decor ambiance and the foodFinedinerDined on 9/5/2014When we first arrived we loved the decor and the ambiance, very up market restaurant, menu was extensive and was not disappointed with the service or the food, staff were very attentive, we followed the meal by going into the bar which again was a great setting good ambiance and bar staff were pleasant and service excellent, would certainly recommenced this restaurant as a top place if you appreciate fine dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/5/2014Way overpriced, not that great, probably prefer keg even if price wasn't a factor.
- Birthday DinnerUKfood21Dined on 9/3/2014Myself and my partner were recommended Harbour Sixty for dinner as we were over from the UK visiting, and we were certainly not disappointed! Fabulous food, fabulous atmosphere and the service was second to none. Couldn't fault it at all and would definitely return in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014One of my favourite restaurants. The food and service are always exceptionalSpecial Features:
- Best steaks in TorontoPurpleannaDined on 8/26/2014The service is friendly and prompt, the food selection, presentation and taste was wonderful! The prices are high end, but that's what great food costs!!! Make reservations for the patio during the summer but bring big spray because the lush plants also provide the wildlife of the outdoors!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Great!RobertDined on 8/16/2014Harbour Sixty never disappoints. Great food, awesome service and wonderful ambiance.
- They made our evening.WineAndDineAndWineDined on 8/2/2014I've had some on and off nights at Harbour 60. The time prior to this I went with my Girlfriend for our anniversary, and it was a disaster. They had cancelled our reservation for no reason, we got the worst seat in the house, the Sommelier only came to our table because the wine we asked for wasn't actually available (although he did a great job choosing a replacement), and quite frankly our Steak was dry. This time a group of four of us went, and it was a completely different experience! The Sommelier was at our table no less than 4 times, he recommended a GREAT 2nd Growth, the steak was perfect, and our glasses were never dry. We received a great cheese plate, and a small dessert wine as well! Over the top service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 501 reviews are from the Harbour Sixty reviews archive.
- Not what I expectedFoody101Dined on 7/25/2014I was recommended by a friend who said the steak was fantastic . I ordered the filet mingon and it had that harsh cow taste. Calamari was terrible . Cesar salad was good. My bfs steak was ok . Creme brule was so watery and didn't taste like an actual Creme brûlée . Will not be going back.Special Features:
- Fantastic Business DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014We had a great business dinner, food and service are excellent. An exceptional place to take any business client.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre for PriceMagglioDined on 7/15/2014It is an over-priced steakhouse. For the prices they charge, everything must be perfect. I order my steak medium and it was rather bloody. Kind of a boring, stuffy place as well.
- Great ExperienceLoveDineDined on 7/14/2014We liked the service so much as well the food quality was great... really we had a pleasant evening. Very professional staff and very amicable too... thank you all for such a great experienceSpecial Features:
- Special OccasiondivinediningVIPDined on 7/12/2014From the moment we drove up to the time we left each and every team member greeted us with amazing and professional courtesy. The dinner was fantastic. The steaks melt in your mouth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse!woodsrupVIPDined on 6/30/2014The best steak that I have had in Toronto and the prices are reasonable. Try the prime rib or the bone in rib steak. Great wine selection too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnsatisfiedOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 6/22/2014We have been going to Harbour Sixty for years and this past experience was not a very pleasant one. We went to the restaurant on a Sunday and they were out of a lot of the dishes we were excited to order. While the presentation was lovely as always, the food was NOT up to par considering the prices you spend there. When it came time to order dessert, they also didn't have the dish we were looking forward to. We all found the food to be average at best and probably won't be going back to the restaurant for a while. The service itself was great, our waiter was wonderful but the quality of food was just unacceptable for the prices you spend there.
- Great placeGolfladyDined on 6/20/2014We had been told that tis is a great place for steaks. It exceeded our expectations. The restaurant occupies main floor and basement of a historic building. Beautiful marble and granite floors, nice wood panelling. The first floor dining room is gracious and well appointed. The parking valet show us the basement private dining room and bar, beautiful as well. We had great steaks but there was seafood as well. Meal was pricy but well worth it.Special Features:
- Expensive!BabaVIPDined on 6/16/2014Very nice evening, but some of the prices are over the top! Noisy guests nearby and waiter was way to casual for a meal over $700 for four. The service should be more formal, our waiter lacked experience.Special Features:
- Bad service for pricefinancialgirlDined on 6/15/2014For the price you're paying for the meals, you deserve top-quality service. Our waiter neglected to tell us that the rib-eyes were an astounding 18 oz, so we each ordered a steak and ended up taking half the meal home.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/13/2014First time at this restauant. Was very impressed with portion sizes, most high end restauarants are skimpy on portion sizes, not here! My steak was amazing. The only item that didn't really impress was the key lime tart for dessert. It tasted more like orange than key lime. I would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Daniel EggenbergerDaniel74Dined on 6/8/2014We had a excellent evening at Harbour Sixty's. The steak was delicious and I rarely ate mashed potato that good. So the prices are higher level, but so is the food. I guess that keeps the balance. Oh by the way ... very friendly staffSpecial Features:
- Almost perfect but....therealmeDined on 6/7/2014The atmosphere was great, the steaks were cooked to perfection and the service was impeccable, but the hostesses greet you with attitude and treat you like a number. They have no manners and are way too young to know better especially for a high end steakhouse such as this one. Dinner for 2 was over $ 500 and I will definately go back again. Highly recommended for dining in elegance in downtown GTA.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best seafood and steaks in TorontoGSuaveDined on 6/5/2014Possibly the best steaks and seafood in Toronto. The food is outstanding. Great restaurant for a very special occasion. The wine list is as thick as a phone book and is top-of-the-line. Habour Sixty isn't cheap and it's worth the money!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stunning companyVIPPROTECTIONDined on 6/4/2014We attend H60for many business and personal functions. We flew in from LA this time and had a business dinner. Carmello was our waiter and he did a fabulous job.Thank you again.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprised!newto60Dined on 6/2/2014We where given a gift certificate and decided to use it for lunch for my husbands birthday. The atmosphere was amazing! Our food was delectable . The service was superior. Thanks for making our special day enjoyable!Special Features:
- Corporate meetingVIPPROTECTIONDined on 5/22/2014Very well for any kind of business venture. We have had several business get togethers and have never been disapointed. I would recommend any movie studio to dine there with any of their clients since we always do with LUX STUDIOS.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/20/2014Great Food, Service and location. The dining room is very confortable and the selection on the menu is great.Special Features: