91 Main Street
Nyack, NY 10960Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.harborhillnyack.com/
- Phone: (845) 358-3202
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 2:00am, Sunday: 12:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wine
- Catering: Please contact us for more information.
- Entertainment: Check our Facebook page for our current scheduled.
A word from Harbor Hill
Located at 91 Main Street, in the heart of Nyack village, Harbor Hill is the newest addition to the town. With three floors for dining, and enclosed outdoor patio & balcony's it's a great place to dine all year long.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Harbor Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (4)romantic (2)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (2)good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- A Happy SurpriseoutoftownerDined on 11/8/2014We made a reservation with Harbor Hill partly because so many other restaurants were not available due to a Restaurant Week occasion in town. It was clear that this was basically a sports bar, but the server was attentive and the menu was interesting and varied. Our meals were excellent and well presented. This is a neighborhood sleeper deserving of more attention.Special Features:
- Food undercookedCyx6fourDined on 9/13/2014Half baked chicken was not cooked all the way through.Special Features:
- Beautiful SurroundingsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/26/2014Service was very good and the pasta dishes we all had were delicious. Tables are laid out well which keeps the noise down, however, I think this place is hopping on weekend evenings after 10. Nice second level outdoor dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 18 reviews are from the Harbor Hill reviews archive.
- Great designRyanDined on 7/12/2014The building itself is really nice. Surprised that no one was there on a Saturday night at 8pm. But for some reason no one was in Nyack. Food was good but not special. The staff was very attentive and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your time!MomofLandMVIPDined on 6/28/2014We went here above a couple of other restaurants in Nyack based on Open Table reviews. Well, I dont know who wrote the reviews but they were COMPLETELY off! We ordered the mussels in which almost HALF of them served to us werent open (which means you dont eat them). The waitress didnt do anything (not even remove them from our bill!) to remedy this. I had the steak salad which was pathetic. About 5 small slivers of steak on a pile of greens. Needless to say I left hungry. Having been a waitress there are things that could have been done to make this a better experience, even by our sever. But instead we were ignored. Not a good experience at allSpecial Features:
- Always ConsistentNYCDiner53VIPDined on 6/27/2014Gastropub and more. Always good and for some unknown reason, rarely crowded. I guess it's not as flashy as other Nyack spots, despite the beautiful building HH is in. Seafood fra diavlo is great. And a great bargain too.Special Features:
- Need to try harderJohnDined on 6/13/2014The food was good but the service looked like an episode of restaurant impossible. There was one guy (our waiter) basically running the entire restaurant and (3) waitresses standing around watching him work. The food speed, despite this, was pretty good and the food was good. But at the end, the waiter dropped off the credit card book but forgot to give me the slip to sign and then it took me (5) minutes to find him again to get it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gembobsbabe13Dined on 6/11/2014More than just a beautiful restaurant...food was delicious and staff very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mid-day lunchPeterMVIPDined on 5/7/2014Since we were the only people there, it is difficult to give an assessment of the normal condition. We most certainly enjoyed our lunch and Megan was mos hospitable and friendly. We would not hesistate to drop in again if we were in the area.Special Features:
- Lovely spot for brunchDJSNYCDined on 3/23/2014Although Harbor Hill is mainly known as a tavern kind of place, we stopped in for brunch a few weeks ago. Both the food and service were excellent, and the menu has something for every taste. It was quiet the day we were there, either because the weather wasn't very good, or (more likely) just not enough people are aware that they serve brunch - go before everyone figures it out!
- Very Good For Locals +NYCDiner53VIPDined on 3/1/2014Why this place isn't more crowded, I have no idea. Nice gastropub offerings, along with basic bar/grill choices. Just better! The chef in the kitchen really cares, and is going above and beyond to seperate this place from all the dozens of similar looking places in Nyack. Pasta fra diavlo was among the best I've had anywhere, and at a very reasonable price. And if you go upstairs, you'll be amazed by the decor of this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well...amcinerney1Dined on 10/5/2013In a town where there are so many restaurants and bars that are packed on a Saturday night, I should have sensed that something was off when Harbor Hill was empty. The set up of the place and décor is great. The food was ok noting was amazing but nothing was offensive either. I would recommending staying away from the pasta dishes, it is after all not an Italian restaurant. The service was horrible. Although the waitress was very pleasant she had no idea about her restaurant or knowledge about the food or drinks offered or about proper table service. The special beers listed on the chalk board were not all available and it took several attempts to finally get a glass. One + the drinks of the day were excellent and made perfectly.
- Not bad food, terrible serviceCompuRIPDined on 9/28/2013Overall the staff was very friendly, but it seemed like none of them had service experience. We had a reservation and although friendly, the hostess was very disorganized and was seating people out of order, and seemed to be cleaning tables herself. Then the waitress came to start our order, but we hadn't been given menus yet. She apologized and brought them over for us. The menu is mostly sandwiches, bar food and some select entrees but it was satisfying. Their soda mixes only seemed to be working partially because all of our sodas were flat. They were friendly about this too, and offered replacements. Again, all the staff was friendly, but it was obvious they had no managerial oversight.Special Features:
- Good for pub food and a ballgameOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/12/2013The good was ok. I had a salad it was "fine"; however the steak sandwich was lame -a few tidbits of steak. The French fries soggy in oil and somewhat raw. No, I wouldn't return to eat. But-if you need a place to meet friends for a drink and watch a game, it would be a good destination.Special Features:
- Really bad choiceContelloDined on 6/23/2013Horrible experience. The waitress forgot one appetizer and couldn't get a hamburger order straight! I sent back the roast chicken, absolutely tasteless The place has nothing going for it
- Birthday dinnerbirthdayDined on 6/2/2013Nice place if they had not put our party of 8 under the tv in the bar we would have enjoyed the dinnrSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is in the building thatBethVIPDined on 4/12/2013This is in the building that used to be Vertigo in Nyack. It has now become a "pub" but it does not feel like one--it ought to be a cocktail lounge with fancy drinks and snacks, not a burger and beer place. The food is mediocre, the service fine but not great. I would not run to go there again.
- Wife and I stumbled acrossbxbaldieDined on 3/2/2013Wife and I stumbled across this neighborhood gem. The service was great and very attentive. The food was excellent and the prices were appropriate for the amount and taste. We will be returning. Wasn't too busy at the time so I can only hope that everything is as good when the place gets jumping.Special Features:
- We were there early on a SundayTravelingfoodieDined on 2/17/2013We were there early on a Sunday evening, and it was not at all crowded. Good food and service, but not real special.
- Harbor hill is a very interestinggershVIPDined on 11/17/2012Harbor hill is a very interesting local restaurant in Nyack. Having 3 levels, each with a different purpose, you can dine, drink, party, or entertain, depending on your pleasure. The first floor is very much an upscaled pub. It is charming and has a great bar. Table seating is also available and the menu varies from pub like food to sophisticated dishes. We found it very tasty and very pleasant. If you are in to more of a party atmosphere, they often have music ion the secon level featuring local bands. The third level is used primarily for private parties. Great space to entertain. There are 2 outdoor areas for dining. On the first and second level you can find charming new orleans style porches with tables and table service.Special Features:
- The food was very good 'pub'SUNYPARENTDined on 10/13/2012The food was very good 'pub' style food. The lamb burger was moist and flavorful. Great hand cut french fries! It was a little noisy, with the base from the DJ above us pounding, but on a saturday night when the upper two levels are a nightclub you need to expect that. Would imagine during the week it's quieter. Fish and chips we nice portion and flaky fish in a crispy batter. I would recommend you give this place a try if looking for a casual meal.Special Features: