62-100 Kauna’oa Drive
Kamuela, HI 96743Neighborhood:
Hawaii Regional CuisinePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.princeresortshawaii.com/ocean-terrace.php
- Phone: 8088801111
- Hours of Operation:
Lets Go Crabbing - Buffet Dinner Friday Evenings 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Hawaii Regional Cuisine
- Executive Chef: Peter N. Abarcar, Jr.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Hapuna-Ocean Terrace
The Ocean Terrace offers a sumptuous open-air breaks buffet daily. For dinner on Friday nights there nothing like “LETS GO CRABBING” for all you can eat snow crab claws, softshell crab tempura and more. And you can enjoy the island music filtering from the Reef Lounge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hapuna-Ocean Terrace reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (2)good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (2)special occasion (2)scenic view (2)neighborhood gem (1)romantic (1)Show More
- 3furybabiesmamaDined on 8/22/2014I love the view as you walk to the restaurant. The food was great and staff were outstanting! The sashimi was fresh. The buffet line was always replenished and was not left empty at any time. The crab was served hot here. With all you can eat crab, how could you go wrong? The desserts were wonderful with a wide assortment to choose from. Thank you for the kamaaina discount. We will return with family and friends.Special Features:
- The following 4 reviews are from the Hapuna-Ocean Terrace reviews archive.
- Great Sea FoodaishaDined on 2/14/2014THE FOOD WAS GREAT, CRAB WAS MY FAV AND THE SHASIMI WAS AWESOME! !! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PLACE FOR SEAFOOD.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buffet night and food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/12/2013Buffet night and food was fair. Did not know this until we arrived at the restaurant that there would be a limited menu. Sat on lawn furniture on the terrace.
- Food was mediocre at best.OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/8/2013Food was mediocre at best. The turkey was moist but very salty. Prime Rib was bland. Crab legs were very salty and dry. The seats at my table had stains all over the cushions. To me...$62 dollars for me and $31 dollars for my 7 yr. old son..WAY over priced for what it was.
- Excellent Seafood Buffetsusie6505Dined on 12/28/2012We did the all you can eat seafood buffet offered on Friday nights and we were not disappointed! The food was exceptional! The service was outstanding. The buffet had everything from shrimp, crab and fresh fish to prime rib and turkey. The $62 price is a little steep, but it really was worth it! I highly recommend the Friday Night Seafood Buffet.Special Features: