14406 S. Hawthorne Ave
Lawndale, CA 90260Neighborhood:
Manhattan Beach / Hermosa Beach
PersianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://hanksbistro.com/new
- Phone: 3106792222
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00AM - 4:00PM
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00PM - 9:00PM
Friday & Saturday: 4:00PM - 10:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Persian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Our friendly and courteous catering staff is always ready to make your dining experience positively memorable. Whether you are looking for Traditional Persian or Italian food, we have what you're looking for. We serve Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrance, El Segundo and ALL of our South bay customers with only the finest catering services.
Our restaurant prepares all it's catering entrees with only the freshest ingredients. Catering is available for all occasions .
A word from Hank's Bistro
Opened more than 28 years ago, Hank's Bistro and Royal Palace is the restaurant of choice for traditional Persian and Italian dining in the Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrance, El Segundo area. Our restaurant is conveniently located for everyone in the South Bay and our restaurant offers an elegant dining experience, Lunch Specials, full catering services and We Deliver too! We love to cater and enjoy helping our customers make their special occasions successful. We would be happy to discuss how we can assist you with your next event, meeting or party. Please contact us and allow us to serve you! Be sure to check out the exciting dinner menu and see for yourself why Hank's Bistro and Royal Palace is the right choice for your next family Persian or Italian dining experiences.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hank's Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (3)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (2)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- A great menu and find!TasmanVIPDined on 7/3/2014First time to Hank's, great menu and selection, will go back again the next time I'm in the area.Special Features:
- What happened to the tomatoes?amfhibian8VIPDined on 6/16/2014I love thier kubadah (not sure of spelling but thier ground beef skewers), rice, and grilled tomatoes. But they are now cutting thier tomatoes in half now. I am so disappointed. When I commented to the waiter I was told they do this when the tomatoes are big. I have been eating here for many years, they have never cut thier tomatoes before. Do not start now. Thier food was delicious though.Special Features:
- The following 9 reviews are from the Hank's Bistro reviews archive.
- Surprise GemRsadow123Dined on 10/2/2013I would not have found this Persian restaurant if it wasn't for Open Table. Not far from LAX in Lawndale, it was a surprise for great Afghanistan and other ethnic dishes; kabobs and various rice dishes were my favorite. They also have Italian dishes. They do have a lunch menu. Located in a busy corner shopping center, there is plenty of free parking. Service was very good and personal. Restaurant has been refurbished and looks welcoming. Will definitely bring business colleagues back for a good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome halal Persian & ItalianFaisalDined on 7/20/2013This is a wonderful alternative to some of the other restaurants I've been to.....the chicken kubideh is to die for and their chicken parmaigiana was on point.....cooked to perfection....well definitely return and give other dishes a try :)......it's halal as well :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The wait staff was extremelyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/18/2013The wait staff was extremely friendly and the portions were quite substantial. I made it through maybe a third of my (very delicious) pasta. This seemed like a very family-friendly restaurant.
- we never ate there; we werephiltimDined on 10/5/2012we never ate there; we were erroneosly givenpoints for a dinner there.
- Will be backamfhibian8VIPDined on 7/24/2012Love their Persian food, the roasted tomatoes and saffron rice are awesome. Skewers are fantastic.Special Features:
- good prices, great food, friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2012good prices, great food, friendly staff - I'll be back.
- The service was poor, as theyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012The service was poor, as they were trying to rush us through our dinner just so they could close sooner. The only time we would see the waiter was when he was checking if we wanted the bill.. What's the point of a reservation if we're just gonna be kicked out because the staff wanted to close shop. They even started vacuuming while we were eating. Overall poor service, I rather go Norms or Denny's
- Good food/good valueOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/11/2012Local neighborhood restaurant, good food in a pleasant environment - and very reasonable!Special Features:
- The restaurant was very cleanOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/26/2011The restaurant was very clean and the wait staff was very polite. The menu had many wonderful options both Italian and Persian. The wine list is limited, but good. The food was well prepared and the portions were huge, maybe too big, but worked well the next day at home too.... Nice for a dinner for two or a group for a casual dining experience. I recommend it to anyone for a nice change and to support a local business.Special Features: