Handsome Harry's Third Street Bistro
1205 Third St. South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Handsome Harry's Third Street Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.handsomeharrys.com/
- Phone: 2394346400
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday
11:00am to 4:30pm
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday
Dinner: Thursday - Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Tony Biagetti
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
A word from Handsome Harry's Third Street Bistro
We invite you to a simpler world where you can leave behind the pressures of today's world and gather with friends and our family in the comfort of "Handsome Harry's Third Street Bistro."Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Handsome Harry's Third Street Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Last Night BittersweetOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/17/2014Handsome Harry's is one of the best restaurants we've ever been to. The food is outstanding, the decor beautiful, and there is a dance floor with terrific music. The fact that it is closing over a lease dispute is maddening. The last night lived up to all the others. Our meals were scrumptious, our waiter Manny attentive and friendly, the music excellent. The place was packed. Everyone savored the last time. I hope it can reopen in some other location. A damn shame.Special Features:
- Lively DiningDinnerDanceDined on 5/10/2014Harry's is a delightful place serving excellent food with a backdrop of good music encouraging diners to dance. A great venue for groups or a coiuple wishing something more exciting than just a good dinner. A 'must visit' place if you're in NaplesSpecial Features:
- Sorry to see it goWbh1Dined on 5/10/2014Handsome Harry's will be closing May 17, 2014. So sad to see this long standing establishment close. Great mix of food instead of another steak house.
- naplesdinerDined on 5/8/2014We loved the outdoor seating and the music was wonderful. I heard the restaurant is going to close and am sad to know we will not be able to go back to enjoy it again. We have been there before and the food has always been outstanding.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/1/2014Entertainment quite good, but a bit loud for conversations. May want to sit inside if wanting to carry on a comfortable conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SusanVIPDined on 5/1/2014My first time there. The lobster salad was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, fun, funcarollove1Dined on 4/28/2014On one of the main drags in Naples, Harry's is a true delight. Be ready for good food (tenderloin steak tips and house salad a must), sparkling lights and outdoor seating and dancing to a great 70/80's DJ created an energetic ambiance with a small dancing crowd. Sadly, I overheard and read in the Naples newspaper that the Harry's will be changing locations soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't close!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/28/2014We were so sorry to hear that Handsome Harry's is closing in about 2 weeks. What a fantastic place it is. Can't imagine that Naples needs another steakhouse!!!Special Features:
- BeachhostessDined on 4/27/2014Our favorite restaurant! Such wonderful ambience. Romantic, fun, good food & above- all dancing!!!! A loss to the community with their closing.Special Features:
- Dining at Handsome Harry'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/26/2014Great place for a special dinner. The service was not great (very slow) and for a high end restaurant the waiter could have been more attentive. The food was wonderful and the live music was a pleasure. Would definitely recommend the place and will return my next trip to Naples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gucci2545VIPDined on 4/26/2014Food and service was wonderful as always !!! So sorry that this is the last of a great restaurant !Special Features:
- Great Night At Harry'sAjilovelifeDined on 4/25/2014Great food great music excellent service and we left our credit card on the table got a call turned around came back and danced another hour Awesome Honesty isn't found everywhere but it is at Harry's hope the new owners don't blow it and don't keep the staff !!!Special Features:
- Very fun time!OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 4/25/2014Really loved the service, ambiance, and live music! We had a blast dancing with the kids. The only negative was the meatloaf. Didn't really taste like meat at all. Plus the serving could feed two - keep that in mind when ordering. I would definitely go back and order something else. My husband got the roast chicken and really liked it, and Dad got seafood soup and loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so great!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/25/2014Very disappointed! Was told we could not sit outside, all tables reserved but three empty when we left after 60 minutes dining. Then we had to sit inside near a party of 16 kids! Never again. Oh wait, guess that won't be a problem as Handsome Harry's is closing anyway.
- Great as alwaysRIRickDined on 4/25/2014Sad to hear Handsome Harry's is closing so decided to eat there twice during our recent vacation. Both occasions the food and service was excellent. The restaurant is family friendly and also great for people watching. Sorry Harry's is closing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and funOnthetownVIPDined on 4/24/2014Each time we are in Naples we done here. Live music and very good food. Also accommodating as in spite of restaurant being crowded they sat us outdoors though we failed to add this special request.Special Features:
- diningDined on 4/24/2014Always enjoy the incredible Handsome Harry's in food, service, & entertainment!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but Worth itSteveJDined on 4/24/2014This is a great place to visit on special occasions.Special Features:
- Always goodRIRickDined on 4/21/2014Each year we travel to Naples, fl and always stop at Handaome Harry's. Location is perfect food and service never disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always funnattyDined on 4/21/2014Harry's is a great place to take friends and family. Our food experience there has always been great. Love that it is kid friendly. The music inspires movement and our grandchildren love being able to get up and dance with us. Service also has always been great. Is is so very sad that Harry's will be closing in mid May. Hopefully, he will resurrect this wonderful place and that it will be in the same wonderful location. Ambience here is uplifting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with dogsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/20/2014Always good for lunch, we sit outside with dog. Service is fine. Always friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/19/2014Dined as a party of 2. Appetizers were very good, one entre great, the other was diss appointing. Service was slow, unfriendly and unhelpful. Expected much more.Special Features:
- What a lossnaplesdinerDined on 4/16/2014Harry's is closing, because of lease issues. What a terrible loss to the Naples dining and dancing scene! Food and service are always good here, but dining and dancing under the stars made this our favorite Naples spot. Visit soon, before it's gone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great FindRGPCDined on 4/15/2014We've eaten at Handsome Harry's a number of times. Within the past month, we've gone there for both my birthday and our anniversary. Love the outdoor seating on a balmy evening! The live entertainment adds a nice touch too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SampledDined on 4/15/2014Absolutely fabulous....We hate to hear that they may not be there next year!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely lunch of lobster!malvinDined on 4/14/2014We four ladies had a lovely lunch. We sat outside but under cover. A perfect day with a nice breeze. Three of us enjoyed the lobster salad and the fourth had the special lobster quiche. This is not your regular quiche - better. Like a souffle. The lobster salad with the mango and avocado was perfect. The service was very good. Only complaint - the chairs are not that comfortable. We will miss Handsome Harry's!!!Special Features:
- Now that we found you....Grace53Dined on 4/12/2014We have been to this restaurant for lunch and dinner and both were exceptional! The service was efficient but not rushed, the ambiance was charming and above all the food was excellent! At dinner my husband had grouper and I had the beef filet. Both were delicious, cooked to perfection and arrived at the table piping hot ( a big deal in my books!). My only complaint is that now that we have found a new favorite dining place in Naples, our waiter tells us that it is closing permanently in May!! We don't get it! Why would a place this popular, with seemingly no signs of slowing down, just close? So disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite fun spot on 3rd Street,BedfordVIPDined on 4/12/2014Favorite fun spot on 3rd Street, especially on Thursday nights. It's a shame it is closing.
- The best lobster salad in Naples.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/10/2014We have been eating here for years, and our favorite is lobster salad. It's the best in Naples. We will miss Handsome Harrys.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crab legsDinnerDined on 4/9/2014We love this restaurant, but were so unhappy when we ordered the crab legs. There was very little crab and what was in them was near impossible to get it out. The bones were also stuck in the crab meat . It as the worse crab dinner I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Goodbye Handsome Harry'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/8/2014All good things must come to an end, and we are closing in on the end of Handsome Harry's. This venerable 3d Street staple is closing its doors soon. We've visited twice in the past week for the signature lobster salad, and many of Handsome Harry's regulars are dreading the inevitable withdrawal symptoms. Handsome Harry's was noted for good, basic American bistro cuisine, and an outdoor patio that was one of Naples' best people-watching sites. This place will be sorely missed.Special Features:
- Handsome Harry's is my favoriteGolaDined on 4/6/2014Handsome Harry's is my favorite restaurant in Naples. It always has the most uplifting and fun atmosphere. The food is always amazing, even a simple children's hot dog is better than anywhere else in Naples. The service is always excellent and it is always our favorite night of a trip. I am incredibly disappointed that it will be closing in May. Naples will have lost a true gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waitress was exceptional. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/2/2014Our waitress was exceptional. The music was quite pleasant and fun for any age group. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too bad their closingBlondie69Dined on 4/2/2014We basically just discovered this restaurant. The food is delicious and it's always nice to sit outside and dine. We'll miss it next year as they are closing in May. Too bad, great place.Special Features:
- dissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/1/2014We visit Naples for our "girls trip" every year. We always make a reservation for Handsome Harry's as part of our trip. We like the outside dining with live music & great atmosphere. However this visit was extremely disappointing. My friends got the wrong meals, the waiter never checked on us to see if everything was "ok". We could not get his attention to get the meals corrected. Once made aware of he did not apologize or offer to replace the meals, just took it away. He broke a plate next to my feet and left the broken ceramic pieces around me. He did have one of the meals taken off of our bill but it was too little too late. The meals are pricey and we would expect better service at this caliber restaurant.
- Great FoodJerseyborn56Dined on 3/31/2014This place had great food and it was so nice to eat outside on third street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Horrible serviceRobertDined on 3/30/2014Food is always good but service is either great or horrible.Special Features:
- Yum! From presentation toOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/27/2014Yum! From presentation to fork this place is a winner! The band was awesome the waiter friendly and helpful!' We had a great evening!!! I would definitely recommend this to others !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Planned to sit outside butOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/26/2014Planned to sit outside but music was too loud. Food was okay, but nothing special. We are unlikely to return.
- Fun at Handsome Harry'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/24/2014We had a wonderful fun experience at Handsome Harry's - great food and fabulous service. We enjoyed the music and had a wonderful time dancing,.Special Features: