8288 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90046Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://hamburgermarys.com/weho/
- Phone: (323) 654-3800
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 1:00am; Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Entertainment: Tuesday Karaoke
Wed Drag Queen Bingo 7 and 9pm
Thursday Trivial 8pm and DRAG Show featuring RuPaul's Drag Race contestants 10pm No Cover
Friday DRAG Show Featuring DETOX! NO COVER
SAT DRAG Show 10pm no cover - Great for birthdays and Batchlorette Party's
Sunday Bottomless Mimosa Brunch and Drag Show. Drag Queen Bingo 6 and 8pm
A word from Hamburger Mary's
Mary's is known for incredible burgers with exotic & healthy meat choices (Kobe, Buffalo, Ostrich, Turkey and Homemade Vegan) Homemade French fries in fact all food is FRESH MADE in Mary's kitchen. We have fun entertainment including DRAG Queen Bingo every Wed and Sunday. Drag shows featuring Rupaul's Drag race contestants every Thursday, Friday and Saturday. WE also feature a BOTTOMLESS Mimosa Brunch with Drag entertainment every Sunday! Come check us out and “Eat, Drink, and be… MARY!”Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hamburger Mary's reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (9)late-night find (8)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (7)neighborhood gem (6)special occasion (6)great for outdoor dining (5)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (2)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Slow, slow, slowSullyfishVIPDined on 11/11/2014Have been here many times and a long wait was expected as the place was packed. Tried it for lunch and with only a few people in the restaurant the service was the slowest of anywhere I have ever been. And the food was so so. Paid extra for waffle fries and got a few waffle fries and the rest were small pieces. Should have stuck with the regular fries. And $8.50 for a beer during lunch during the week. Way over priced and no wonder the place was pretty much empty. Lunch no more for me here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great shows decent foodmaybadd96Dined on 10/28/2014Burgers are really good, French fries cold and peppery, amazing fun during legendary bingo with willamSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PUMPED Drag Show!lifegetsbettertogetherDined on 10/17/2014Entertainers were amazing! If you're comfortable with female impersonators and like to have a good time, Hamburger Mary's is the place to be!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a pleasant evening...StopherDined on 9/20/2014We got there about an hour and half before the show started. It was a plesant evening. We got to eat dinner and have dessert during the show. We had a good time...Service wasnt too bad either for them getting SWARMEd around show time. There were a lot of food choices and it was a fun atmosphere.Special Features:
- Loud but goodTomBVIPDined on 9/16/2014If you like comfort food and burgers this is a good find. At night I'm sure it's a zoo but afternoon is not too noisy and the food is very good.Special Features:
- Must go back soonClg77Dined on 8/22/2014The show was awesome and the service was great. The talent and staff were all very friendly and super helpful. The food definitely could use lots of improvement, the sampler platter my party ordered looked like someone forgot about in the fryer and remembered just before it turned black.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice for celebrationsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/19/2014I usually avoid Hamburger Mary's because of the noise level and the distraction of their events at night. But this evening I wanted to celebrate my birthday there with a friend, so we went early enough that there were only one or two other diners. We had a nice table outside where we were able to hear each other talk, and the food was delicious! I had a drink that was a "single" but it was nice to actually taste the alcohol in it, when usually I am wary of drinks that are prepared out of my sight. Our waiter was professional and personable without being inauthentic. I felt like I was welcome there. I am very glad that I chose Hamburger Mary's, as this evening felt special.Special Features:
- Just one thingQueenieDined on 8/15/2014I will describe one only thing I've found negative of this experience: When I arrive with my friends, the waitress of the restaurant didn't found me in their computer, so they told me I didn't make a reservation. I show the confirmation mail of the reservations of 3 days before but she still didn't find my name in the computer, so they put us in the only table without reservation that they had. A table in the back of the room, very far from the stage. I was very disappointed. I had my confirmation e-mail which didn't help me at allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bring a flashlightlinnardDined on 8/14/2014We arrived an hr early to be seated near the drag show but we were not. Guests at a closer table left, I asked the server if we could move to that table. The server told us that guests who arrived after us would be seated at that table even though he knew we were looking to sit closer and did not offer us the opportunity to move first since we arrived before the guests who were moved. Then I could not read the menu due to who dimly lit the place was. The server informed me they did not have a flashlight to offer me. I asked for the manager and he offered me his phone light to use. He also said I could ask the reservationist if we could have a closer seat. He said no but finally we got a closer seat thanks to the guy who bussed tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- burgers and funYounkinVIPDined on 7/31/2014very casual, good burgers (although a bit overpriced, for that amount you can enjoy a great upscale burger at Comme Ca). Generous drinks but they're a little weak and the sweet ones are a bit too sweet. Avoid the sweet potato fries, go with the waffle fries. Fun late night games and big late night crowds. Go early if you want a quick, quiet meal.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Hamburger Mary's reviews archive.
- Amazing!ZizipDined on 7/18/2014Love this place enough said! It was entertaining and just a joy of a place. I haven't had that much fun in such a long time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedgaryn22Dined on 7/17/2014Went to Hamburger Mary SF many years ago and this place is nowhere near what that was in any category