Hallback's Bar & Grill
3900 Don Emerson Dr.
Lakeland, FL 33811Neighborhood:
SouthernPrice: $30 and under
Hallback's Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hallbacksbarandgrill.com/
- Phone: 8639378900x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 8:00am - 3:00pm; Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm; Saturday: 8:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern, Barbecue
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Hallback’s Catering is proud to offer our catering and event services at many of the best special event venues in the Lakeland/Tampa Bay area
- Private Party Facilities: Ask us about renting out the restaurant or airport terminal for your special event. We can cater all needs.
- Private Party Contact: Catering & Event Director 6789947700x
A word from Hallback's Bar & Grill
Hallback's is a family owned establishment that offers American flare mixed with a touch of southern staples. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. The restaurant offers amazing airplane runway views, infused with great food. We’re a family who enjoys preparing amazing dishes, and look forward to meeting and serving your family soon. We hope you enjoy your experience at Hallback’s and we look forward to building relationships and serving your family for many years to come. Eat well!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Hallback's Bar & Grill - Best Restaurants in Lakeland ›
Hallback's Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)scenic view (5)hot spot (5)good for groups (4)special occasion (3)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)fit for foodies (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Adds up to Excellent!Tall2prettyDined on 10/18/2014The people there are extremely nice and down to earth and the food is the best um um good. The macaroni and cheese is superb sooooo don't miss out on the best kept secret....Hallback's, I can eat there every weekend,good food, good service and good music all add up to excellent!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and dancingMoniqueDined on 10/10/2014There aren't too many places to go to have a good meal and then listen to live music and dance - but Hallback's does it all. We had the fish and chips special, and it was delicious. Fish was very flaky and moist.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Management ImprovementshatucDined on 9/26/2014Management could be more engaging to their guests. There was a feeling of separation - the management unapproachable, cold, uninviting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun nightMrEntertainmentDined on 9/13/2014Reasonably priced evening out for dinner, cocktails and dancing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night FindDatenightloverDined on 7/19/2014We where very happy with our first visit. Comfortable and great food. Perfect for a date night, live music on Friday and Saturday night. Going back for my husband' birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grand openingDeeWDined on 7/12/2014I went to the Grand Opening with 4 friends. My first experience was not a good one. I am going to give it another try in a couple of months and then I will be able to tell if the service was truly bad or if the grand opening was just too overwhelming for the staff.Special Features:
- The following 1 reviews are from the Hallback's Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- menu was adequateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014menu selections were not significantly diffferent from other locations in area. what menu items do they want to be popularly recognized ?Special Features: