Hallback's Bar & Grill
3900 Don Emerson Dr.
Lakeland, FL 33811Neighborhood:
SouthernPrice: $30 and under
Hallback's Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hallbacksbarandgrill.com/
- Phone: 8639378900x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 8:00am - 3:00pm; Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm; Saturday: 8:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern, Barbecue
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Hallback’s Catering is proud to offer our catering and event services at many of the best special event venues in the Lakeland/Tampa Bay area
- Private Party Facilities: Ask us about renting out the restaurant or airport terminal for your special event. We can cater all needs.
- Private Party Contact: Catering & Event Director 6789947700x
A word from Hallback's Bar & Grill
Hallback's is a family owned establishment that offers American flare mixed with a touch of southern staples. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. The restaurant offers amazing airplane runway views, infused with great food. We’re a family who enjoys preparing amazing dishes, and look forward to meeting and serving your family soon. We hope you enjoy your experience at Hallback’s and we look forward to building relationships and serving your family for many years to come. Eat well!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Hallback's Bar & Grill - Best Restaurants in Lakeland ›
Hallback's Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)scenic view (3)late-night find (2)special occasion (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Fun nightOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/13/2014Reasonably priced evening out for dinner, cocktails and dancing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night FindDatenightloverDined on 7/19/2014We where very happy with our first visit. Comfortable and great food. Perfect for a date night, live music on Friday and Saturday night. Going back for my husband' birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grand openingDeeWDined on 7/12/2014I went to the Grand Opening with 4 friends. My first experience was not a good one. I am going to give it another try in a couple of months and then I will be able to tell if the service was truly bad or if the grand opening was just too overwhelming for the staff.Special Features:
- menu was adequateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014menu selections were not significantly diffferent from other locations in area. what menu items do they want to be popularly recognized ?Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Hallback's Bar & Grill reviews archive.