Hakkasan - Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel
3799 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
ChinesePrice: $50 and over
Hakkasan - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://hakkasan.com/lasvegas
- Phone: 7028917888x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday- Wednesday 5:00pm-11:00pm
Dinner: Thursday- Sunday 5:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dim Sum, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Michelin-starred Chef Ho Chee Boon
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Hakkasan Las Vegas has multiple dining room options available to accommodate any size group looking for a unique dining experience on The Las Vegas Strip. The main dining area, encased with intricate latticed woodwork partitions and Carrera marble allows for private gatherings throughout the restaurant. The private dining room on the second level overlooks the main dining room and offers an intimate setting for socializing for up to 32 guests.
- Private Party Contact: email@example.com 702-891-7885x
- Entertainment: Hakkasan Las Vegas is an immersive 80,000-square-foot, five-level space that offers a variety of environments and experiences. This exceptional nightclub and restaurant concept showcases a unique convergence of world-class mixology and exclusive musical talent collaboration across numerous genres that is momentous in scale and ambition. Offering four distinct nightlife experiences, combined with two stories of dining decadence, Hakkasan Restaurant and Nightclub invite you to experience more…
- Special Events: Hakkasan Las Vegas can accommodate private events from 30 to 350 guests. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information regarding special event accommodations.
A word from Hakkasan - Las Vegas
Enveloped in shades of signature blues, the entrance to Hakkasan Las Vegas restaurant invites guests to enter into a different world. Upon arrival, guests are greeted by a luxurious array of ambient sounds, scents and lighting, creating a relaxed mood and sensual vibe. Located on the first level is the main dining area, separated by latticed woodwork partitions for intimate dining spaces within the main room while still sharing the atmosphere of the entire dining area. The second level boasts a private dining area overlooking the main dining room, serving as a private oasis designed to provide a more intimate setting for socializing.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Hakkasan - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in MGM Grand Hotel & Casino ›
Hakkasan - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
138 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (88)fit for foodies (82)hot spot (76)good for groups (56)romantic (56)vibrant bar scene (36)late-night find (28)notable wine list (26)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (3)neighborhood gem (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- Hakkasan Is a Must DoJessieDined on 10/17/2014Extremely great food and superb service. Went early before a show and it was simply wonderful. The staff was very helpful in explaining the menu options. Any of their specialities are worth the experience. Will certainly do this venue again as we are local.Special Features:
- Not living up to the hypeGregor10Dined on 10/12/2014Sadly, this did not live up to expectations. -tasting menu @$118 per head- massive quantities of food at Chinese takeaway standard - no doubting the cool interior and good service. - plenty of other places in LV to spend money on a nice dinner
- Excellent suggestion by serverBakulDined on 10/11/2014Server was aware about our diatry restriction and recommended food to our needs, we was very happy food and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lola17Dined on 10/9/2014We had a great experience at Hakkasan! The food was excellent and the atmosphere was energetic and fun and we were able to sneek into the club which was rocking on a Thursday night.Special Features:
- Excellent! Will go back again.JMooreDined on 10/5/2014This restaurant was excellent. Great menu, terrific service, and cool vibe. The decor was modern and edgy with warm lighting and made for a great sensory experience. The waiter, Jacob?, was very attentive, provided great menu selections and even helped accomodate with several gluten free selections for my friend. Can't wait for our next meal there.Special Features:
- Fancy Chinese FoodJAJ2018VIPDined on 10/4/2014I'd heard great things about the Hakkasan in LA so I couldn't wait to try the one in Vegas. We ordered both the regular dim sum and the vegetarian dim sum and both were delicious. The bok choy was perfectly cooked and great. I wish I could say that we enjoyed the sea bass, but we didn't. We ordered both the black bean sea bass and the honey sea bass. The honey sea bass was almost dry and the black bean sea bass was saved by the sauce. I really expected more. I ended up disappointed at the cost of the meal compared to the quality.Special Features:
- Don't Miss HakkassanYummyDined on 9/26/2014Creative and delicious. Perhaps one of the best dinners we have had in Las Vegas. Attentive and friendly wait staff. Unique decor.Special Features:
- MarianaDined on 9/24/2014I went with big expectations and didn't achieve them. The cocktail menu is poor and my drink wasn't good. I didn't get to finished it. The food was OK but i was expect for more. The service is perfect and the place is gourgeous.Special Features:
- Once again, excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/23/2014Everything I posted in my last review of Hakkasan still holds true. The dim sum is delicious. The salt and pepper squid was scrumptious. This time we got the braised pork belly with dried tangerine peel in aged balsamic vinegar (that was tasty and melt-in-your-mouth tender) and the stir-fried udon noodles with shredded duck. That was delicious and a very interesting dish texturally, and reminded me of moo shu. Service was very good, with empty plates being cleared promptly and food being brought to the table at the proper temperature.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chinese cuisine kicked up a notch!DTMoDined on 9/22/2014Dined early on a Monday night. Although quieter than I'd assume they are on weekends, nothing was lacking as far as ambiance! The restaurant design is unlike any I've seen, romantic and trendy with a very upscale feel. Our server was friendly right off the bat, super impressed by her ability to describe the dishes in such a way that they all sounded delicious. And they definitely ALL were! Highly recommend the duck salad to start (was plenty to share with my date) and the lamb chop in xo sauce. My date ordered their signature drink, the Hakka, and I opted for the Buddha's Palm. Blown away by the drinks, food, and especially how smooth they are at giving great service without being stuffy! It's a must visit on your Vegas trip- we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Experience!!!!YuanetDined on 9/20/2014I arrive 15 minutes late, and the concierge told me that i have 1 hour and 45 minutes to eat and drink everithing beacause i have been arrived 15 minutes late, thats not the attention i like, and then when the time has pass after i could have time to order the dessert the check arrived with the comment that i need to leave in that moment..... speechlessSpecial Features:
- asian kitchen in a nice atmosphereSandroDined on 9/18/2014The restaurant has a nice design and offers a good possibility to go to the nightclub afterwards. The service is great and the card is delightful and not to pricy.Special Features:
- Sinead BarnesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014an outstanding evening at Hakkasan restaurant and nightclub, 10/10 for food and service from our waiter, would thoroughly recommend it as a must try when visiting Las Vegas. Definitely the nicest meal we had while staying there.Special Features:
- ExcellentWezzoDined on 9/17/2014Been to Hakkasan London. Just as good and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodBCCantonDined on 9/16/2014Food and service was awesome. Prices were reasonable.Special Features:
- Hakkasan is an experienceSamkDined on 9/11/2014Reserved through open table which was so easy and awesome. wanted to surprise my Wife with something special for dinner and what a treat. Very trendy and upscale place with amazing atmosphere. Surprise her with a reservation here, and she will die in your arms tonightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls nite outlisagna59Dined on 9/11/2014Five ladies celebrating a 30th birthday.Beautiful décor,great food and club is amazing.We shared 6 dishes and our bill was 120 dollars.We had free access to the club with our dinner receipt.I highly recommend Hakkasan for girls nite out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative menu and amazing foodWineanddineDined on 9/11/2014We each had a small eats, an entree, and shared a side of rice. We felt the portions were adequate; not too overstuffed but satisfied. It was a bit dark inside but there was enough light from the lamp hanging above our table for us to see the menu. Not too noisy. Service was fabulous; very attentive, friendly, and helpful. I had the lobster with cashews in sweet and spicy sauce and it was one of the most delicious entrees I've ever had!Special Features:
- Best restaurant in VegasDiningqueenVIPDined on 9/11/2014This restaurant is our favorite in Vegas. Vegetable dim sum appetizer is outstanding. Steamed Chilean sea bass with black bean sauce to die for !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las vegas hakkasanVeggieDined on 9/9/2014Food was amazing and the waitresses were very knowledgeable about the menu. Good vegetarian optionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful and Amazing143bubblesDined on 9/9/2014First time dining at Hakkasan Las Vegas and what can I say.... It was the most beautiful restaurant with the best service I've ever had in Las vegas. I dined on a Tuesday evening pretty early in the evening. The restaurant was quiet at first but to my surprise became very upbeat and vibrate with the restauarnt filling up. My waitress was amazing in her recomendations with my cocktail and appitizer that I let her choose the rest of my meal for me. Needless to say I had an amazing experience and will definitly be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressed.TheJackalVIPDined on 9/7/2014My wife & I enjoy a great meal with excellent service and attention to detail the Calle 23 tequila on rocks was a nice find. Duck salad was very good however a bit heavy on the dressing so next time will ask for on side..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionBiglouDined on 9/6/2014The food here was AMAZING!! We had a Roast Duck salad that I cannot describe any better than AMAZING. It is Quite expensive thou. Dinner for 5 was $500 no wine, or dessert. But very Romantic & Great Food & Great Service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be back!!HungryformoreDined on 9/4/2014The hostess was flexible with us changing our reservation last minute. The service was top notch and the food left us speechless. Our waitress helped ease our experience by offering great suggestions...The steamed dim sum platter and Mongolian beef were delicious. We will definitely dine here again when we come to Vegas next time! Total bill was $150, with tip, a drink each, an appetizer, two entrees, and a side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and very trendy.MichaelVIPDined on 8/30/2014Great food and very trendy. Good ambiance and service. The seabass and duck dishes we're fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FreezingBritain000Dined on 8/29/2014Decor is very good and pretty much the same of their Dubai and London restaurants. The partitions work well to make you feel secluded from other tables for a more private dining experience. My only complaint was that the air conditioning makes the restaurant far too cold. The food became cold very quickly because of this i found myself rushing my meal just to get out of the cold. We then went to the upstairs bar for pre club drinks which was even colder. I found myself hugging a pillow in the seating area to keep warm rather than enjoy my cocktail and friends company. Selection on the menu is very good and has something for everyone. Presented well very tasty. Our server was very attentive and looked after my friends and I well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good, quantity smallFrancescaVIPDined on 8/28/2014We dined here for Restaurant week and ordered the three course menu for $50. Though the restaurant was not crowded, the service was very slow; we waited over 30 minutes for the first course. The food was delicious and well prepared. The first course included a small dim sum plate with four dumplings, one other appetizer was spicy shrimp balls (2) and was also delicious. The main issue was with the entre portions. One entre of chile sea bass was medium to small, but the stir fried rib-eye steak was microscopic; probably less than three ounces of meat. The dessert course was a tiny bowl of fruit soup, probably about 1/3 cup poured over tiny pieces of cut up fruit. All in all, we enjoyed the food but felt under served for the price.Special Features:
- Excellent on evey levelOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/26/2014We had heard a lot about Hakkasan serving great food, and after dining there I can confirm that it is true. The dim sum was delectable and had complex flavors (don't wolf it down or you'll miss them). I had the stir-fry black pepper ribeye; it was cooked perfectly and the flavor was superb. My wife had the sea bass, and it was moist and flavorful. Service was very good, with plates being cleared promptly, and glasses being refilled when near empty. Everyone was courteous and pleasant, from the hostesses, to the servers, and wine steward. The wine list was sixteen pages long, and had some very good wines in all price ranges. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarolineDined on 8/26/2014Had dinner with two friends for restaurant week. Food and service was good. Only a couple things could have made it better. First, hated the scent of the restaurant. The same scent is used in all the restaurants so they smell the same but it is over powering and messes with your taste buds. The atmosphere is romantic so the light is very dim,we were in a corner booth and had to use a phones light. Other than those two things, would go back again. Its on the strip so the prices are high but everything was tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014My boyfriend and I had a great experience at Hakkasan restaurant. Great food, service & ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Westernized chinese foodFoodieVIPDined on 8/23/2014This is my second experience at Hakkasan. I would have to say that the food is still good. However, i remember that it used to be amazing. THe chicken corn soup was brought out first the last time I was here and it tasted awesome. However, this time, the tea smoked shortrib came out first and the tast was good but overwhelming. By the time the chicken corn soup came out, it seems like it had no flavor. The cod was still amazing. but i was throughly disappointed by the soup which was why I had come back the second time. The second part of the peking duck with caviar ...aka. the stirfry was still no good. They should thinking of a better second dish like a mushu duck or lettuce wrap would be a lot better for the price.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantRagnaTheBloodedgeDined on 8/23/2014Very good service and attention to detail. The staff here is very friendly. The good is good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!totalfoodieDined on 8/23/2014Hands down one of the best meals I've ever had! From start to finish, absolutely amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las Vegas HakkasanMK70Dined on 8/22/2014better ambiance than San Francisco restaurant but i think the food and drinks were superior in SF. that said SF set the bar very high and i will most likely return to LV Hakkasan in the futureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and vibehejhogDined on 8/22/2014You are led through a maze to your table. Try the "Path to Enlightenment" as you consider the menu. Great music in the background and the moving marble projection over the bar. Our first course was the dim sum plate, four delicious bite presented in a steamer. Next spicy steak and vegetables for her and tender but not flacid sea bass for me. Both beautifully prepared and presented. Desert was cold watermelon soup with berries and melon slices. Altogether a delicious meal, topped off by a cup of some of the best Darjeeling tea I have had outside of India. Avoid the by the glass Cab, a ridiculous waste of money at $25 a glass.Special Features:
- Hakkarock'nMrMorrisWannaBeFoodieDined on 8/21/2014As always a sublime Party scene With Gourmet Asían Food was packed And pop'n Food was amazing the vibe Shiek filled With beautiful People Dark And savory ( do not Go if you dont expect to Party )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hakkasan delightJeankeralyDined on 8/21/2014We were used to going to hakkasan when we lived in london and loved it, the las vegas fix lived up to the reputation and the food was excellent. Whatever you take a la carte is fantastic. I recommend the duck salad and the sweet and sour pork with pomegrenate!!! A shame it was full the next day we would have loved to go back. Hakkasan is more expensive than some other dining options but it´s in its own league in term of quality! We now live in paris and the only question is when are you opening a restaurant in paris???Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reneloewy1960Dined on 8/17/2014their is only one thing to say that is 100 % a NO-GOSpecial Features:
- Good, but needs some minor tweaks.cfoodluvrDined on 8/17/2014Even for someone with normal eyesight, it was a struggle to read the menu and see the food. Luckily, I had a flashlight on my phone. It was kind of funny to look around and see multiple people doing the same thing. When we mentioned this to the waiter, his response was that it gets even darker in there after 9:00. For a place that mentions the atmosphere as one of their main draws, this is puzzling. Anyway, it seems weird to focus on this so much, but it definitely affected our enjoyment of the meal. It was even difficult to make out what was in the food. Otherwise, the dumplings were amazing. The spicy shrimp were very good. The pea greens with crab were a bit bland. The service was ok.Special Features:
- HakkasanWildeVIPDined on 8/17/2014Very good food. The Dim Sum was excellent! Difficult to find in the hotelSpecial Features: