Hakkasan - Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel
3799 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
ChinesePrice: $50 and over
Hakkasan - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://hakkasan.com/lasvegas
- Phone: (702) 891-7888
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday- Wednesday 5:00pm-11:00pm
Dinner: Thursday- Sunday 5:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dim Sum, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Michelin-starred Chef Ho Chee Boon
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Hakkasan Las Vegas has multiple dining room options available to accommodate any size group looking for a unique dining experience on The Las Vegas Strip. The main dining area, encased with intricate latticed woodwork partitions and Carrera marble allows for private gatherings throughout the restaurant. The private dining room on the second level overlooks the main dining room and offers an intimate setting for socializing for up to 32 guests.
- Private Party Contact: email@example.com 702-891-7885x
- Entertainment: Hakkasan Las Vegas is an immersive 80,000-square-foot, five-level space that offers a variety of environments and experiences. This exceptional nightclub and restaurant concept showcases a unique convergence of world-class mixology and exclusive musical talent collaboration across numerous genres that is momentous in scale and ambition. Offering four distinct nightlife experiences, combined with two stories of dining decadence, Hakkasan Restaurant and Nightclub invite you to experience more…
- Special Events: Hakkasan Las Vegas can accommodate private events from 30 to 350 guests. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information regarding special event accommodations.
A word from Hakkasan - Las Vegas
Enveloped in shades of signature blues, the entrance to Hakkasan Las Vegas restaurant invites guests to enter into a different world. Upon arrival, guests are greeted by a luxurious array of ambient sounds, scents and lighting, creating a relaxed mood and sensual vibe. Located on the first level is the main dining area, separated by latticed woodwork partitions for intimate dining spaces within the main room while still sharing the atmosphere of the entire dining area. The second level boasts a private dining area overlooking the main dining room, serving as a private oasis designed to provide a more intimate setting for socializing.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Hakkasan - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in MGM Grand Hotel & Casino ›
Hakkasan - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
139 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (89)fit for foodies (78)hot spot (78)good for groups (57)romantic (53)vibrant bar scene (42)notable wine list (29)late-night find (28)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (3)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (2)Show More
- FoodloverDined on 11/16/2014This was our fourth Hakkasan besides the ones in Miami, New York and London. Love the food, cocktails and service!! One of my best restaurants!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MargaretDined on 11/15/2014All in all I had lovely dining experience at Hakkasan. The decor was sublime and the food superb. The sweet and sour pork with pomegranate glaze was delicious. The sevice was excellent. I will definately return next time I am in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/7/2014Our server was awesome! She made recommendations right away for dinner and she was spot on. We had enough to share. We loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014Food was outstanding. The bartender made me a customized drink which was perfect. The music is rather loud so a conversation across the table is fine but with a group it would be difficult. Definitely a date-night kind of place.Special Features:
- Who stole our duckOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014We ordered a lovely expensive Peking duck which was shown and then stolen...... Yep they gave us all a tiny slither of skin and then proceeded to tell us the rest of the duk would be coming and never arrived
- Great foodRedzluvsfdDined on 11/6/2014Food was great and so was the service. We were there early so it was quiet but I could still feel the energy of the place. I've lived here 5 years and never knew Hakkasan was also a restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A surprise!VazquezPickyDined on 11/3/2014I can not believe how somebody decide to create an amazing and beatiful spot inside an old and ugly resort. I was really surprised for the decor, the music and the food, really was a kind of experience been there. While mostly all restaurants (Wynn Included) have a horrible ambient music (80´s mostly) this place has a freshly and modern music that inspires to stay there all night long.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Dumplings!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/2/2014This place serves high-end dim sum right, and so delicious! I had an amazing dumpling platter, crispy duck, hot and sour soup and a few other tastes! Everything was high quality and scrumptious.Special Features:
- ExceptionaltheViperDined on 11/1/2014Worth every penny. The food is truly spectacular. One of the rare times when something not only lives up to tremendous expectation but somehow actually exceeds it. This is the perfect restaurant for a memorable night out. The ambience is out of this world. The signature cocktails are delicious. The food is fresh, inspired, and unmatched. I can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hakkasan RestaurantVegasfrequentflyersDined on 10/30/2014We travel to Vegas frequently, and I was excited about trying Hakkasan restaurant. I made the reservations on line which was easy, and received E-mail and phone text reminders about the reservations. The inside of restaurant was dim, cozy, and elegant. The wait staff were friendly and helpful. The cocktails and food selections were amazing. We all enjoyed the experience. My daughter and I received special passes to enter the Hakkasan night club thru the restaurant to avoid the long lines outside. My daughter and I even went back the next night to sit at the bar and have drinks and appetizers. The bar staff were very nice and gave us great tips about Vegas. We are Gold M-Life members, and cant wait to return again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/28/2014Outstanding food but pricy. Still, worth a visit because the chefs create Asian masterpieces!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!!SkalachDined on 10/27/2014Congratulations!!. Hakkasan is a very unique restaurant with very creative food and incredible atmosphere. I will definitely recommend the restaurant and will return shortly.Special Features:
- don't miss this opportunity!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/26/2014COMPLIMENTS TO THE chef and team! Menu options are exciting. FOOD and service impeccable. SOMMELIER very knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good ambience and some food findsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/25/2014Great food and some interesting finds. I actually thought some of the portions were a little larger than expected, which threw off our meal planning. The Chicken Mala was really good. The music was just a little too loud.Special Features:
- A exciting place to visitHappyVIPDined on 10/23/2014A very up scale restaurant and interesting and deliicious food.Special Features:
- Fabulous experience!YoliVIPDined on 10/20/2014We have been to Hakkasan in San Francisco and were equally impressed and enjoyed Hakkasan at the MGM in Las Vegas. The food is superb and the staff is so well trained. The service was excellent, cocktails were terrific and the sake selection was amazing. All in all it was one of our most pleasant meals while visiting Las Vegas and definitely a memorable Las Vegas experience. Derek, the GM and the entire staff were so friendly and made us feel truly welcomed. Thank you!Special Features:
- Hakkasan Is a Must DoJessieDined on 10/17/2014Extremely great food and superb service. Went early before a show and it was simply wonderful. The staff was very helpful in explaining the menu options. Any of their specialities are worth the experience. Will certainly do this venue again as we are local.Special Features:
- Not living up to the hypeGregor10Dined on 10/12/2014Sadly, this did not live up to expectations. -tasting menu @$118 per head- massive quantities of food at Chinese takeaway standard - no doubting the cool interior and good service. - plenty of other places in LV to spend money on a nice dinner
- Excellent suggestion by serverBakulDined on 10/11/2014Server was aware about our diatry restriction and recommended food to our needs, we was very happy food and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointint EntreesBBrunkVIPDined on 10/10/2014Having dined at every Asian-themed restaurant on the Las Vegas Strip over the last 20 years, Hakkasan was my greatest disappointment. This may be the single most attractive restaurant in Las Vegas. Moreover, our service was polite (though slightly self-impressed with being the "cool kids"), but the food was mediocre on balance. For example, although pork belly is usually served with SOME meat attached to the fat layer, I was served thick layers of pork fat in what is best described as BBQ soup. My wife's black pepper ribeye (a house specialty) was unimpressive, though at least edible. Lest you think I hated the place, the duck egg rolls and dim sum dumplings were superior. We should have enjoyed drinks and appetizers and stopped.Special Features:
- Lola17Dined on 10/9/2014We had a great experience at Hakkasan! The food was excellent and the atmosphere was energetic and fun and we were able to sneek into the club which was rocking on a Thursday night.Special Features:
- Excellent! Will go back again.JMooreDined on 10/5/2014This restaurant was excellent. Great menu, terrific service, and cool vibe. The decor was modern and edgy with warm lighting and made for a great sensory experience. The waiter, Jacob?, was very attentive, provided great menu selections and even helped accomodate with several gluten free selections for my friend. Can't wait for our next meal there.Special Features:
- Fancy Chinese FoodJAJ2018VIPDined on 10/4/2014I'd heard great things about the Hakkasan in LA so I couldn't wait to try the one in Vegas. We ordered both the regular dim sum and the vegetarian dim sum and both were delicious. The bok choy was perfectly cooked and great. I wish I could say that we enjoyed the sea bass, but we didn't. We ordered both the black bean sea bass and the honey sea bass. The honey sea bass was almost dry and the black bean sea bass was saved by the sauce. I really expected more. I ended up disappointed at the cost of the meal compared to the quality.Special Features:
- Don't Miss HakkassanYummyDined on 9/26/2014Creative and delicious. Perhaps one of the best dinners we have had in Las Vegas. Attentive and friendly wait staff. Unique decor.Special Features:
- MarianaDined on 9/24/2014I went with big expectations and didn't achieve them. The cocktail menu is poor and my drink wasn't good. I didn't get to finished it. The food was OK but i was expect for more. The service is perfect and the place is gourgeous.Special Features:
- Once again, excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/23/2014Everything I posted in my last review of Hakkasan still holds true. The dim sum is delicious. The salt and pepper squid was scrumptious. This time we got the braised pork belly with dried tangerine peel in aged balsamic vinegar (that was tasty and melt-in-your-mouth tender) and the stir-fried udon noodles with shredded duck. That was delicious and a very interesting dish texturally, and reminded me of moo shu. Service was very good, with empty plates being cleared promptly and food being brought to the table at the proper temperature.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chinese cuisine kicked up a notch!DTMoDined on 9/22/2014Dined early on a Monday night. Although quieter than I'd assume they are on weekends, nothing was lacking as far as ambiance! The restaurant design is unlike any I've seen, romantic and trendy with a very upscale feel. Our server was friendly right off the bat, super impressed by her ability to describe the dishes in such a way that they all sounded delicious. And they definitely ALL were! Highly recommend the duck salad to start (was plenty to share with my date) and the lamb chop in xo sauce. My date ordered their signature drink, the Hakka, and I opted for the Buddha's Palm. Blown away by the drinks, food, and especially how smooth they are at giving great service without being stuffy! It's a must visit on your Vegas trip- we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Experience!!!!YuanetDined on 9/20/2014I arrive 15 minutes late, and the concierge told me that i have 1 hour and 45 minutes to eat and drink everithing beacause i have been arrived 15 minutes late, thats not the attention i like, and then when the time has pass after i could have time to order the dessert the check arrived with the comment that i need to leave in that moment..... speechlessSpecial Features:
- asian kitchen in a nice atmosphereSandroDined on 9/18/2014The restaurant has a nice design and offers a good possibility to go to the nightclub afterwards. The service is great and the card is delightful and not to pricy.Special Features:
- Sinead BarnesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014an outstanding evening at Hakkasan restaurant and nightclub, 10/10 for food and service from our waiter, would thoroughly recommend it as a must try when visiting Las Vegas. Definitely the nicest meal we had while staying there.Special Features:
- ExcellentWezzoDined on 9/17/2014Been to Hakkasan London. Just as good and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodBCCantonDined on 9/16/2014Food and service was awesome. Prices were reasonable.Special Features:
- Hakkasan is an experienceSamkDined on 9/11/2014Reserved through open table which was so easy and awesome. wanted to surprise my Wife with something special for dinner and what a treat. Very trendy and upscale place with amazing atmosphere. Surprise her with a reservation here, and she will die in your arms tonightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls nite outlisagna59Dined on 9/11/2014Five ladies celebrating a 30th birthday.Beautiful décor,great food and club is amazing.We shared 6 dishes and our bill was 120 dollars.We had free access to the club with our dinner receipt.I highly recommend Hakkasan for girls nite out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative menu and amazing foodWineanddineDined on 9/11/2014We each had a small eats, an entree, and shared a side of rice. We felt the portions were adequate; not too overstuffed but satisfied. It was a bit dark inside but there was enough light from the lamp hanging above our table for us to see the menu. Not too noisy. Service was fabulous; very attentive, friendly, and helpful. I had the lobster with cashews in sweet and spicy sauce and it was one of the most delicious entrees I've ever had!Special Features:
- Best restaurant in VegasDiningqueenVIPDined on 9/11/2014This restaurant is our favorite in Vegas. Vegetable dim sum appetizer is outstanding. Steamed Chilean sea bass with black bean sauce to die for !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las vegas hakkasanVeggieDined on 9/9/2014Food was amazing and the waitresses were very knowledgeable about the menu. Good vegetarian optionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful and Amazing143bubblesDined on 9/9/2014First time dining at Hakkasan Las Vegas and what can I say.... It was the most beautiful restaurant with the best service I've ever had in Las vegas. I dined on a Tuesday evening pretty early in the evening. The restaurant was quiet at first but to my surprise became very upbeat and vibrate with the restauarnt filling up. My waitress was amazing in her recomendations with my cocktail and appitizer that I let her choose the rest of my meal for me. Needless to say I had an amazing experience and will definitly be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressed.TheJackalVIPDined on 9/7/2014My wife & I enjoy a great meal with excellent service and attention to detail the Calle 23 tequila on rocks was a nice find. Duck salad was very good however a bit heavy on the dressing so next time will ask for on side..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionBiglouDined on 9/6/2014The food here was AMAZING!! We had a Roast Duck salad that I cannot describe any better than AMAZING. It is Quite expensive thou. Dinner for 5 was $500 no wine, or dessert. But very Romantic & Great Food & Great Service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.