Hakkasan - Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel
3799 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
ChinesePrice: $50 and over
Hakkasan - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://hakkasan.com/lasvegas
- Phone: 7028917888
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday- Wednesday 5:00pm-11:00pm
Dinner: Thursday- Sunday 5:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dim Sum, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Michelin-starred Chef Ho Chee Boon
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Hakkasan Las Vegas has multiple dining room options available to accommodate any size group looking for a unique dining experience on The Las Vegas Strip. The main dining area, encased with intricate latticed woodwork partitions and Carrera marble allows for private gatherings throughout the restaurant. The private dining room on the second level overlooks the main dining room and offers an intimate setting for socializing for up to 30 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Tiffani Hara: email@example.com 7025969990x
- Entertainment: Hakkasan Las Vegas is an immersive 80,000-square-foot, five-level space that offers a variety of environments and experiences. This exceptional nightclub and restaurant concept showcases a unique convergence of world-class mixology and exclusive musical talent collaboration across numerous genres that is momentous in scale and ambition. Offering four distinct nightlife experiences, combined with two stories of dining decadence, Hakkasan Restaurant and Nightclub invite you to experience more…
- Special Events: Hakkasan Las Vegas can accommodate private events from 30 to 350 guests. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information regarding special event accommodations.
A word from Hakkasan - Las Vegas
Enveloped in shades of signature blues, the entrance to Hakkasan Las Vegas restaurant invites guests to enter into a different world. Upon arrival, guests are greeted by a luxurious array of ambient sounds, scents and lighting, creating a relaxed mood and sensual vibe. Located on the first level is the main dining area, separated by latticed woodwork partitions for intimate dining spaces within the main room while still sharing the atmosphere of the entire dining area. The second level boasts a private dining area overlooking the main dining room, serving as a private oasis designed to provide a more intimate setting for socializing.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Hakkasan - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in MGM Grand Hotel & Casino ›
Hakkasan - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
139 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (94)fit for foodies (76)hot spot (68)romantic (64)good for groups (54)vibrant bar scene (40)late-night find (38)notable wine list (35)neighborhood gem (6)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Excellent on evey levelOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/26/2014We had heard a lot about Hakkasan serving great food, and after dining there I can confirm that it is true. The dim sum was delectable and had complex flavors (don't wolf it down or you'll miss them). I had the stir-fry black pepper ribeye; it was cooked perfectly and the flavor was superb. My wife had the sea bass, and it was moist and flavorful. Service was very good, with plates being cleared promptly, and glasses being refilled when near empty. Everyone was courteous and pleasant, from the hostesses, to the servers, and wine steward. The wine list was sixteen pages long, and had some very good wines in all price ranges. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014My boyfriend and I had a great experience at Hakkasan restaurant. Great food, service & ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!totalfoodieDined on 8/23/2014Hands down one of the best meals I've ever had! From start to finish, absolutely amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las Vegas HakkasanMK70Dined on 8/22/2014better ambiance than San Francisco restaurant but i think the food and drinks were superior in SF. that said SF set the bar very high and i will most likely return to LV Hakkasan in the futureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and vibehejhogDined on 8/22/2014You are led through a maze to your table. Try the "Path to Enlightenment" as you consider the menu. Great music in the background and the moving marble projection over the bar. Our first course was the dim sum plate, four delicious bite presented in a steamer. Next spicy steak and vegetables for her and tender but not flacid sea bass for me. Both beautifully prepared and presented. Desert was cold watermelon soup with berries and melon slices. Altogether a delicious meal, topped off by a cup of some of the best Darjeeling tea I have had outside of India. Avoid the by the glass Cab, a ridiculous waste of money at $25 a glass.Special Features:
- Hakkarock'nMrMorrisWannaBeFoodieDined on 8/21/2014As always a sublime Party scene With Gourmet Asían Food was packed And pop'n Food was amazing the vibe Shiek filled With beautiful People Dark And savory ( do not Go if you dont expect to Party )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hakkasan delightJeankeralyDined on 8/21/2014We were used to going to hakkasan when we lived in london and loved it, the las vegas fix lived up to the reputation and the food was excellent. Whatever you take a la carte is fantastic. I recommend the duck salad and the sweet and sour pork with pomegrenate!!! A shame it was full the next day we would have loved to go back. Hakkasan is more expensive than some other dining options but it´s in its own league in term of quality! We now live in paris and the only question is when are you opening a restaurant in paris???Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reneloewy1960Dined on 8/17/2014their is only one thing to say that is 100 % a NO-GOSpecial Features:
- Good, but needs some minor tweaks.cfoodluvrDined on 8/17/2014Even for someone with normal eyesight, it was a struggle to read the menu and see the food. Luckily, I had a flashlight on my phone. It was kind of funny to look around and see multiple people doing the same thing. When we mentioned this to the waiter, his response was that it gets even darker in there after 9:00. For a place that mentions the atmosphere as one of their main draws, this is puzzling. Anyway, it seems weird to focus on this so much, but it definitely affected our enjoyment of the meal. It was even difficult to make out what was in the food. Otherwise, the dumplings were amazing. The spicy shrimp were very good. The pea greens with crab were a bit bland. The service was ok.Special Features:
- HakkasanWildeVIPDined on 8/17/2014Very good food. The Dim Sum was excellent! Difficult to find in the hotelSpecial Features:
- InterestingRichDined on 8/16/2014Nice décor, but poor acoustics. Hard to have a civil conversation. The food is served when ready and is quite good. In addition to the noise factor, my companion and I were disappointed with the hygiene of the service. We requested a knife and soup spoon which while promptly delivered were place directly on the table - no napkin, plate or other barrier between the silverware and the common contact area! We chose to continue the use of the chop sticks which was off-putting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food wasn't greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014Expensive and very average Chinese food. Was not impressed at all. Service was good and the restaurant design is cool.
- Delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/9/2014I recently had the pleasure of dining here. Our party of four tried one of their sampler menus and we were not disappointed. The food was DElicious! Do not miss the sea bass. My only complaint would be that the music was loud and oppressive. More suited for the nightclub than dinner. I would eat there again, but I would not take my parents for this reason.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Simply amazing food! One of the best meals I ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty gooddumplingguyDined on 8/9/2014only disappointment were the shanghai dumplings- how can they be shanghai dumplings without any soup inside?Special Features:
- my go-to place in VegaskristencDined on 7/31/2014Hakkasan is my go-to place in Vegas for Cantonese food, especially when staying on the South side of the Strip. The restaurant is much more private and exclusive feeling than most restaurants, and the atmosphere is chill. The servers know the menu and are able to make solid recommendations on dishes as well as drinks. We had a group of four and decided to splurge on the multi-dish meal. (2 apps, 5 main dishes, 2 desserts). We were able to sample several dishes as result, and enjoyed everything we ate.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/31/2014The restaurant is just part of a larger Club experience. But it holds its own. While Chinese in concept. The food is definitely americanized to a degree. The Liquor Bar has a very nice selection of unique products. It is worth checking out.Special Features:
- Surprising friendlycruizer99Dined on 7/29/2014The server we had Anthony was amazing. He was very attentive and knowledgeable. The food was wonderful. We also enjoyed the privacy that our table provided. I would recommend this restaurant to guests coming into Vegas.Special Features:
- Brilliant food, brilliant servicelainielooDined on 7/27/2014We loved the food and service at the Hakkasan. All the waiting staff were very friendly and helpful and the food is some of the best I've ever tasted, especially the duck salad we had to start. I would thoroughly recommend a visit!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014A great place for drinks & dinner. Outstanding menu & unique preparations. Have not tried it during the day so cannot comment for lunch.Special Features:
- What a surprisecouplescritiqueDined on 7/24/2014Great food, great service,great recommendations. Had no idea what to eat, the waitress made recommendations and she was on point. Great great greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food!SK84Dined on 7/23/2014Great and interesting Asian food. Being from Australia where Asian food is pretty good, this was a lovely way to start our Vegas trip. The only disappointing factor was a large table of tourists with 4 kids on the next table who ran around - completely ruined the cool vibe in the place. Do not bring your kids to such a place people. Other than that, it was great, good service although the waiter did forget a couple of things like our rice and our second round of cocktails but overall pretty satisfied.Special Features:
- TOP OF THE LINE CHINESE FOODJJSEANYBOYDined on 7/23/2014CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY WITH A PARTY OF 11. THE PRIX FIXE MENU WAS PERFECT AND THE PORTIONS WERE NOT SCRIMPY. WONDERFUL SERVICE AND AMBIANCE. I WOULD DEFINITELY GO AGAIN AND RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE!!!! PRICY BUT WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for food lovers!HanlathDined on 7/23/2014If you are a genuine food lover you will love this awesome place! Food was outstanding! They recommend sharing the plates so make sure you get two to three apps! For two people. Portions are on the small side. Great ambiance and wine list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AussieDined on 7/20/2014Waiter was a "zero" Spent most of the evening ignoring my wife and I and talking with other guests. Had to "interrupt" his conversation to get a spoon for the desert which was delivered with no spoon!! Tried to get his attention for 4 minutes to request the check == asked his assistant to get me the check, she tried to get his attention but would not interrupt his social chatter with another table so we got up and headed for the door. The restaurant manger followed us and after some discussion she waived our bill. This was a nice and appropriate gesture but I doubt I will ever go back.Special Features:
- Steamed tray bestFairVIPDined on 7/20/2014This was our second visit. We tried both the steamed appetizer tray with meats (excellent!) and the fried. The steamed was worth the trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodKazSamDined on 7/17/2014I have visited Hakkasan around the world and Las Vegas offers a solid reproduction of the menu. Would visit again.
- Amazing FoodFoodieDined on 7/11/2014I started the course with the best corn and crab soup that I ever had. Followed by yummy seared scallops with mango chili sauce. Then we had peking duck with caviar! and a second dish of duck and black bean sauce. Ahtough the remaining dishes of Roasted Seabass, green beans and minced pork and dried shrimp and black pepper beef were average, the service made up for it and the first three courses were AMAZING!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticRachybaileyDined on 7/10/2014I am so glad we ate here, the Choice was great even for a vegetarian such as myself, the claypot tofu & noodles were amazing and my husband also raved about the Mongolian beef he chose. It was my favourite meal in Las Vegas - & we didn't have a bad one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food But Too LoudTastyVIPDined on 7/10/2014The food and service at Hakkasan were excellent, but by 9 pm, the restaurant was so loud you couldn't carry on a conversation without yelling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food!JackieBDined on 7/8/2014My mom and I went here for dinner. The food was absolutely amazing. The service was great; our waitress was very attentive.Special Features:
- birthday reviewtomaDined on 7/3/2014Wife's birthday. Started w/squid, lightly coated perfectly done, no sauce needed. Black truffle duck very tasty. Liked the lotus root best. Scallops were nicely done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionxminchxDined on 7/2/2014From the service to the wine to the appetizer to the main dishes to dessert to the coffee — everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- must tryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014This was my 3rd time and still no complaints. The food is delicious, the staff very kind and attentive. A lot easier to find than before. Made the experience better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best meal of my lifechattanDined on 6/28/2014My girlfriend and I both agreed that this was hands down the best meal either of us had ever enjoyed top to bottom. The passion fruit panna cotta with homemade pop rocks is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant=Bliss Club=MissedBestGrimDined on 6/28/2014The restaurant and Jenn were absolutely incredible. Would go again in a heartbeat. I will however, never return to the club. It was the worst experience I have encountered here in Vegas. It's a shame, the restaurant works as hard as they do, to then have that brand tarnished by the disrespectful bouncers and security.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesone spotjimdonnelly84Dined on 6/27/2014Everything was awesome. Such a great experience. And the decor and layout are interesting and in a way that is good for small tables as well as groups.Special Features:
- Amazing!JamesHabitDined on 6/26/2014After a week in Vegas, and trying many restaurants... This was one of the best. The food was amazing and the service was the best we had all week. Nothing was too much trouble, and everything was done with a smile... Unlike many other places we tried.Special Features:
- Very Dissapointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/22/2014This was my second visit to Hakkasan and yet again I was very disappointed. Needless to say, I will not be going back. The food was just okay, not as good as I remembered the first visit. The service was fine but the real frustration came with the experience after dinner. You pay top dollar to enjoy the entire evening and unfortunately, they over packed the lounge and club area to the point where you cant enjoy yourself or even the overpriced cocktails. I absolutely loved Studio 54 so I was really looking forward to this experience but was left disappointed, twice! I would not recommend dining here or visiting the night club. Overrated and overpriced for sure.Special Features:
- Why wait?OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/22/2014Our reservation was at 8 on a sunday. When we called to say that we were running late, they said that they could only hold our reservation for 15 minutes then the reservation would be given away. Woah, ok, this place must be very busy. Upon reasons outside of my control 815 rolled around and we were just leaving our hotel down the strip. I called again and talked to Devin who was wonderful and graciously said I'll change the reservation to 815, so you still have 15 minutes to arrive. Whew! Imagine my utter disappointment when we arrive and the place is EMPTY. They sat us in an empty section. No one around. This is Vegas right? You want people to mingle? Our waitress was absolutely wonderful. Just confused about the big fuss over the res?