Hakkasan - Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel
3799 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
ChinesePrice: $50 and over
Hakkasan - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://hakkasan.com/lasvegas
- Phone: (702) 891-7888
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday- Wednesday 5:00pm-11:00pm
Dinner: Thursday- Sunday 5:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dim Sum, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Michelin-starred Chef Ho Chee Boon
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Hakkasan Las Vegas has multiple dining room options available to accommodate any size group looking for a unique dining experience on The Las Vegas Strip. The main dining area, encased with intricate latticed woodwork partitions and Carrera marble allows for private gatherings throughout the restaurant. The private dining room on the second level overlooks the main dining room and offers an intimate setting for socializing for up to 32 guests.
- Private Party Contact: email@example.com 702-891-7885x
- Entertainment: Hakkasan Las Vegas is an immersive 80,000-square-foot, five-level space that offers a variety of environments and experiences. This exceptional nightclub and restaurant concept showcases a unique convergence of world-class mixology and exclusive musical talent collaboration across numerous genres that is momentous in scale and ambition. Offering four distinct nightlife experiences, combined with two stories of dining decadence, Hakkasan Restaurant and Nightclub invite you to experience more…
- Special Events: Hakkasan Las Vegas can accommodate private events from 30 to 350 guests. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information regarding special event accommodations.
A word from Hakkasan - Las Vegas
Enveloped in shades of signature blues, the entrance to Hakkasan Las Vegas restaurant invites guests to enter into a different world. Upon arrival, guests are greeted by a luxurious array of ambient sounds, scents and lighting, creating a relaxed mood and sensual vibe. Located on the first level is the main dining area, separated by latticed woodwork partitions for intimate dining spaces within the main room while still sharing the atmosphere of the entire dining area. The second level boasts a private dining area overlooking the main dining room, serving as a private oasis designed to provide a more intimate setting for socializing.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Hakkasan - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in MGM Grand Hotel & Casino ›
Hakkasan - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
136 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (86)hot spot (76)fit for foodies (76)good for groups (57)romantic (53)vibrant bar scene (43)late-night find (29)notable wine list (28)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (4)neighborhood gem (3)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Sophisticated CuisineSylvieVIPDined on 8/31/2013Loved the purity and quality of the ingredients which maintained their identity in the completed dish. The cracking duck salad was amazing. Will definitely return although the inability to valet was a major bummer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overrated!stellaDined on 8/31/2013Bland sea bass...and cold, bland chicken with lemon, no flavor. The tofu dish was outstanding, as was the flimsy Our waitress was not helpful at all, very inefficient ...did nothing to enhance our dining experience.
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/31/2013Save your money. This is not the dining experience that your looking for. High Price does not mean quality.
- Expensive food...small portionsWings71Dined on 8/29/2013The food here is good, but not as good as they charge for it. Very expensive for 2 people. The music is a little bit too loud. The vibe is cool. Our waiter was very friendly. We had reservations. There was not a table open for us when we got there. We waited 15 minutes. There were several open tables that we could see. They sat us at a tiny table wedged between 2 other parties. Awkward. We asked for another table. They brought us to another one but it hadn't been cleaned up yet. They had us wait in the bar and bought us a drink while they got the table ready. Nice. 20 min's later, they came and sat us. The table was right next to one of the waiter's stations which was distracting. Overall, good but pretentious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sweet new spot!Sai3495Dined on 8/28/2013Went here for dinner for 4 and it was pretty awesome! We didn't order too much just enough and I gotta say the food was absolutely delicious and it was not too crowded on a Wednesday evening for dinner. It really was up scaled chinese style food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- as good as LondonjillVIPDined on 8/27/2013I have eaten at the London restaurant many times and I was most pleased that the Las Vegas one is as good or better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodDouliDined on 8/26/2013The food was fantastic and the ambience was perfect. The staff was real friendly, polite, but a little stiff only because I think they have to be. Went on a Monday so the club upstairs wasn't open. The noise level and crowdedness may be different on thurs-sun. But overall great experience. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unforgettable experienceEricDined on 8/24/2013We had hot and sour soup, braised pea shoots and crab meat, Hakka noodles with mushrooms and Chinese chive, and the stir fry black pepper beef ribeye with merlot. All were 10/10 in taste, although those fearing sodium should be aware since they all tasted quite salty. Ambiance was unique, where things were semi-partitioned so you could have a good mix of privacy and yet not miss out on the total vibe. Music was ambient/chill (my type of tune) and was benchmark tasteful. The server (Rochelle?) was very pretty and attentive, plus informative.Special Features:
- Amazing dinnerHakkaDined on 8/21/2013Duck salad is to die for, scallops are wonderful, whole dinner was an experience not just a meal. Loved every moment of it- will definitely return!!!! Server Brian was very professional and perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!!ThePatsDined on 8/18/2013EXCELLENT in every category!!! I will def return !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing vegetarian optionsNikkiKDined on 8/18/2013This is my second time eating at Hakkasan and once again it was amazing. The great thing about their menu is that you have the option to decide how expensive you want the meal to be and it can range from $30pp or higher. I had the crispy duck salad which I highly recommend. My 2 vegetarian friends had Hakka noodle with mushrooms and Chinese chive, Tofu, aubergine and shiitake mushroom claypot in black bean sauce, and Stir-fry mushroom lettuce wrap. I tried everything and each dish was full of flavor and would satisfy both vegetarians and meat lovers alike.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hakkasan never disappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2013A lovely dinner experience, We had been to the one in London and decided to dine at Hakkasan Las Vegas. Great food, great ambience and great service, it has it all. Definitely worth a visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for 2VegasfoodDined on 8/17/2013We had a wonderful meal at Hakkasan which started with the walk through a beautifully decorated maze of carved panels to create many small dining rooms. Our server, Carmen was awesome! Her recommendations were excellent and she was friendly and professional. The best thing was the duck salad which has been yelped often. The sebass was good and the beef in merlot sauce was good also. The dumplings were fine but nothing special. Our cocktails were fauna dn we had a great evening. We ate at 7, which is earl by their standards so it was quite easy to get reservations. As we left they were preparing for the onset of the nightclub with long lines and high cover. It was a great experience....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hakkasan deliversOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2013Have eaten at Miami location and was interested to see if LV location could deliver. Food was excellent - sea bass in clay pot is amazing! Service was excellent all the way from the front door to the end of the meal. Great experience.Special Features:
- Great food/ambienceVegasTimeDined on 8/15/2013Enjoyed a great meal. Our wait staff was very knowledgeable and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SubliemNancyDined on 8/12/2013Alles is er subliem! We hadden al gaan dineren bij Hakkasan in London en deze zijn beiden voortreffelijk. Meer dan een aanrader.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hot spot!RM80VIPDined on 8/10/2013Cool, fun & tasty! Plenty of veg options & very accommodating service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten Free/Food IntoleranceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2013I wish I had more of a selection that I could order. There was one appetizer item, maybe 3 soups, two entrees and a couple of desserts from the entire menu. I am thankful that the soup and entree item were very delicious. The wait staff were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prepare to be wowedAngusmcgVIPDined on 8/9/2013Expensive, but boy do you get what you're paying for. The food is very good, the service top-notch and the ambiance is kind of over-the-top high-end. We were giving a lovely private room, ordered the tasting menu and a nice bottle of wine and were almost overwhelmed by the sheer luxury of both food and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Asian fusion spectacularJonathanDined on 8/9/2013When I go to Las Vegas I want more than a meal, I want an excellnet meal in an exoctic setting and Hakkasan delivered. The food was exception in its complexity and perfect in it's execution. I highly reccomend this dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Legendary...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/6/2013This is one of the hottest bar / club destinations in the world at the moment. It deserves the reputation, its awesome. The vibe is young and fresh, the service is quick and slick, and the interior etc are world class.Special Features:
- As good as Hakkasan LondonHaydnDined on 8/6/2013As a regular at Hakkasan Mayfair and Hakkasan Hanway Place in London I had to try the new and impressive Hakkasan Las Vegas after hearing so much about it. The front is impressive, based inside the MGM Grand on the famous Las Vegas strip. The inside of the restaurant is like a typical Hakkasan restaurant. Cool vibe, nice music, and an electric energetic atmosphere. The food is fantastic, can't recommend the Roast Satay Chicken enough - my favourite! You also have to try the Hakka cocktail!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous food. Memorable meal25thAnniversaryDined on 8/3/2013Fabulous food. Memorable meal with an amazing variety of flavours/tastes. Outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restauarant!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/2/2013We selected this place because we had tickets to see the DJ upstairs for later that evening. Decor and atmosphere are awesome. We enjoyed cocktails upstairs before heading into see Tiesto at the club. Overall a wonderful experience. If you go up to the lounge, ask for bartender Barrie. She's super friendly and a great person to chat with! Had: Stir-fry mushroom lettuce wrap - delicious! Wok-fry New Zealand lamb chop with XO BBQ sauce - very good Roast chicken with satay sauce - again delicous! Hakka noodle with mushrooms and Chinese chive - cooked perfectly! Strawberries & Champagne - great panna cota! Drank: The Hakka and the Green Destiny - BOTH ARE SUPERB - prefferred the Green Destiny because of it's sweetness and the Bison Grass VodkaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hakkasan or NobuHoneymoonersDined on 7/29/2013What Nobu is to Japanese, Hakkasan is to Chinese cuisine and much more. Service was sublime; attentive, charming and knowledgable staff made the evening one to remember in highly stylised surroundings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food - very funMitchVIPDined on 7/25/2013We had a great meal at Hakkasan. Everything we ordered was different, fun, and absolutely excellent. I would recommend. Please note that there is a fairly strict dress code (which can be made flexible for a tip - hey its Vegas).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!AbbyVIPDined on 7/21/2013I was completely satisfied with my experience at Hakkasan. Everyone is right: the crispy duck salad was to die for! Can't wait to go back to Hakkasan. The service was impeccable as was the ambiance.Special Features:
- ImprovementJTconcertVIPDined on 7/21/2013Wait Staff service friendliness needs to improved. I expect much better out going personality in this category of restaurant.Special Features:
- Horrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/13/2013Our reservation was over 30 minutes late so we spent the time at the bar and with $35 for 2 cocktails we spent an extra $70 before we even sat down. Finally we were seated and a server didn't even stop by our table for another 20 minutes. They served the food shortly after but not worth the hype. Every table next to us had the same horrible experience.Special Features:
- THE most AMAZING experience!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/13/2013Hakkasan is THE most AMAZING restaurant and nightclub EVER! This is a no brainer! Just go NOW!Special Features:
- Fantastc food and nightclubTango22UKDined on 7/13/2013Had a fantastic evening eating great food and entering the nightclub with no queuing and excellent waitress service couldn't have asked for a better nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The hakasan las vegas doesntOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/7/2013The hakasan las vegas doesnt makes justice to londons one. Not good
- Couple?...go elsewhere...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/7/2013The menu has lots of interesting "recommended" meals....but for a minimum of four people... If you are just two...you order a la carte only. The Dim Sum appetizer was just OK...the crispy duck salad was excellent. The snapper entree was also excellent, though we sent back the beef entree as it was chewy and tasteless. The server happily replaced it with the peppered beef tenderloin instead, better...but not exciting at all. The additional charge for steamed rice, and a $13 charge for very ordinary noodles on a menu with $35-40 entrees felt like we were being 'nickel and dimed' We dined early & the restaurant was quiet. Service was friendly and efficient, but even with that ...just not worth the rather large bill.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2013As regulars around both the Las Vegas and San Francisco/Napa area food scene, my husband and I were excited to try somewhere new that we thought would be both fun and inventive. Our experience summed up in one word....disappointing. Aside from the delicious cod, our food was neither bad nor outstanding. Our service was niether bad nor outstanding. But for $380 (disclosure, this tab does include a $100ish bottle of wine and two cocktails) I expect something pretty close to outstanding. Overall, If PF Changs is your idea of good upscale Asian food, then Hakkasan will blow your mind. But if you live in an area where authentic and exceptional Asian cuisine is available at all price points, then you will leave Hakkasan disappointed.Special Features:
- Amazing!!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/5/2013This was the most amazing meal that we have ever had! We have a second home here in Las Vegas so we spend at least 6-8 weeks a year in Las Vegas and we eat dinner out every night. We have eaten at the Hakkasan in London several times and I'm not sure why we hadn't eaten at Hakkasan in Las Vegas before. But it's now our favorite restaurant. We ordered to share and every dish was more amazing than the last. The Crispy Quail with Chinese Five Spice and Chili Sauce was simply amazing - unlike anything we had ever had before. In addition and surprisingly, the prices were really reasonable in terms of Las Vegas. We are going back next week. Our server was so helpful and friendly and it made the entire experience even better.Special Features:
- Simply amazing!JilleneandErnestoDined on 7/5/2013Our waiter was Jonathan, he was wonderful and attentive. Always around making sure out dining experience was more than pleasurable! The Manhattans were strong and made to perfection! The dim sum a Hakkasan recommended dish was mind blowing! The flavors were incredible. Burst in your mouth! The Mongolian beef was delish! The spicy seafood was amazing as well! Really nice flavors and the sugar snap peas were sooo good! Perfect crunch! It was romantic and sectioned off which I loved, looked like a maze when you walked in! Also special access to the nightclub lounge when your ready :) I would recommend this place over an over again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Epic SceneHipshDined on 6/26/2013Derek and his team (Maggie in particular) have fleshed out the latest iteration of this rising star of lifestyle brands with finesse and fantastic food. Highly recommend my freshly minted holy trinity - Green Destiny, Black Pepper Rib Eye and Hakkasan Noodles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/25/2013Ambience and decor of this restaurant is incredible. Unlike any place I've ever been. Our server was fantastic and we had at least four people waiting and serving us. The dumplings were delicious, pass on the Mongolian beef. I wished we had asked the server for recommendations on food. The couple sitting next to us seemed to be regulars and we had food envy for everything they ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best chinese food since Hong KongRosieDined on 6/25/2013Gourmet high end chinese food, the soft shell crab appetizer was inventive and scrumptous The duck was pure perfectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding as in LondonwillDined on 6/23/2013Great food, great atmosphere, simply perfect. And here in Vegas you have also a nice lounge and the newest nightclub of the Strip. What else you could imagine?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.