6 Quarropas St
White Plains, NY 10601Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.haciendaaztecaonline.com/
- Phone: 9142854298
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 11:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern, Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Hacienda Azteca
Hacienda Azteca is a Latin / Mexican restaurant located in White Plains, NY.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hacienda Azteca reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (4)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- AlrightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014The place had a sign "Help Wanted" and they really needed the help. It took them two hours to serve our food. When it came it was hot and tasted good. I am sure it would have gotten more stars if they had more help.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good timeOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/18/2014I have been a frequent diner here, keep coming back for the solid flavors and how the staff customizes things to your needs. The ambiance could be better (place is a little dingy), but it keeps the crowds away, I guess. Everything I have had here has hit the mark.Special Features:
- very pleasantaimles1Dined on 5/11/2014Food was delicious. Very nice wait staff. Had an enjoyable dinner. Good margaritas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Hacienda Azteca reviews archive.
- Just okRedefinedivyDined on 2/14/2014The food was ok. I ordered chicken fajitas, which were good. But what was disappointing was that there were only a few slices of chicken but and an over abundance of veggies. The value wasn't there. Our meal also took a long time to come. I may try this restaurant again to see if I would have a better experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- decent mexicanOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/31/2014Food was good nothing amazing, $5 house margaritas until 7 pm at the bar only. Other than that I wouldn't go out of my way to go again
- OutstandingSita216Dined on 8/10/2013Hacienda Azteca is our favorite Mexican restaurant. it's been awhile we've been here but nothing has changed. The service was outstanding & the food continues to be out of this world.Special Features:
- I've been there many times,MyraAOVIPDined on 6/28/2013I've been there many times, but this time was disappointing. I had garlic shrimp that was bland. The chips didn't taste right, either.
- The menu is diverse here.Sita216Dined on 2/2/2013The menu is diverse here. I challenge you find something you won't like. Great value for your money. Wait staff is efficient but towards the end of the meal it took a long while to get the check.Special Features:
- We were a party of 8, 4 ofOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/12/2013We were a party of 8, 4 of them kids. The staff handled all of our needs very well. The food was good, the drinks were exceptional.Special Features:
- The mexican food here is good,JennySDined on 12/28/2012The mexican food here is good, not great, but knowing White Plains, this is a great place for a group to meet up for dinner. It's quiet enough so you can hear yourself and your company...unless the guy with the sombrero comes and sings by your table.Special Features: