H2O Restaurant & Sushi Bar
1912 Broad Ripple Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46220Neighborhood:
Broad Ripple / Meridian - Kessler
JapanesePrice: $31 to $50
H2O Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.h2osushibar.com/
- Phone: 3172540677x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Contemporary Korean, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Eli Anderson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Special Events: Please call for details.
A word from H2O Restaurant & Sushi Bar
H2O Sushi is an eclectic mix of traditional sushi style and modern flavor combinations. We cook from scratch and utilize the freshest ingredients, sourcing them locally and sustainably wherever possible.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
H2O Restaurant & Sushi Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (11)neighborhood gem (9)special occasion (5)kid-friendly (3)good for groups (3)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- YummmBR2DelightDined on 9/12/2014My husband and I took a dear friend to dinner. We had a delightful evening ordering many items from the menu and sharing everything. Our choices were delicious! Our server was friendly and attentive. We would highly recommend this restaurant to those who love top quality and have discriminating taste.Special Features:
- Great, Fresh Sushi!HeyKurtzDined on 9/11/2014I was organizing a dinner for some colleagues while attending a convention in downtown Indianapolis and wanted to find something low-key and "off campus." It was about a 20-minute ride from downtown and more than worth it. The sushi was fresh and tasty, the rolls were creative and delicious and our server was very attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. I doubt many include Indianapolis and sushi in the same thought; however, if business brings me back to Indy, I will definitely return to H20!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bland diningIndy123Dined on 8/12/2014I got skimped on the unagi. Pieces were not only small, but I got 3 instead of the four that I ordered. For the price, I hoped there would be a lot more options on the menu, as well as more inventive rolls.Special Features:
- Best sushi in Indy and moreJenthedumpringVIPDined on 8/8/2014H2O has long been our favorite sushi restaurant in Indianapolis. The rolls are delicious, with the freshest fish and a light touch on the fatty ingredients. In addition, Chef Eli has a broad repetoire and features daily specials. The influence is heavily Asian but I always appreciate his delicious salads and dishes with Mexican flair. My husband is addicted the dumplings (shumai). The oatmeal cookies with espresso whipped cream are favorite and not to be missed. This is an excellent local restaurant with friendly service where everyone knows your name and with really great food. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- A great place for SushitkbindplsVIPDined on 7/11/2014We were very impressed by our first visit. Every aspect of our experience was positive. I can't wait to return with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/24/2014That menu is telling of what I would find and taste at this restaurant. I expected unique and creative rolls and they delivered. Pair that with traditional sashimi and you're in for a delightful foodie experience. I love how they incorporate basil, cilantro, and lemon in some of their rolls specifically the 300 MPH and Instant Karma. Surprising!Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the H2O Restaurant & Sushi Bar reviews archive.