H2O at Hilton Pensacola Beach
12 Via De Luna Dr.
Pensacola Beach, FL 32561Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
H2O at Hilton Pensacola Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://h2orestaurantpensacolabeach.com/
- Phone: 8503436791
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 6:30am - 11:00am; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American, Asian
- Executive Chef: Dan Dunn
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Check out our banquet menus and let our experience banquet staff cater a perfect event for your group. http://h2orestaurantpensacolabeach.com/banquets/
- Private Party Facilities: We have full banquet facilities and also a luxurious private dining room with a view of the wine cellar. The Skye Room is perfect for an executive meeting or formal private dinner function for 12 or less.
- Private Party Contact: Anthony Eman 8503436791
- Entertainment: Live jazz during Sunday brunch.
- Special Events: We have special buffets in our formal ballroom on Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day and Thanksgiving. We a Sunday brunch every weekend and many other unique events on our beachfront pool deck year round. Visit Toes in the Sand Blog for details. http://toesinthesands.com/
A word from H2O at Hilton Pensacola Beach
Located in the spectacular lobby of the Hilton Pensacola Beachfront Hotel. Enjoy local celebrity chef Dan Dunn’s award winning Cajun Asian infused menu with a well paired selection from our premier wine cellar. Choose from a diverse selection of steaks, fresh local seafood, salads and gourmet burgers. We have the best buffet brunch in Pensacola Beach featuring prime rib, fresh pastries, salads, made to order eggs, fresh seafood, weekly specials and a bottomless Bloody Mary bar with 3 kinds of vodka and over 30 garnishes. Also home to the Bonsai Sushi Bar where you can enjoy the freshest sushi in Pensacola with a glass of fine saki.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
H2O at Hilton Pensacola Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
- H20 Grill Hilton Pensacola BeachstuffgDined on 7/5/2013The food and service was great. The sushi menu was extensive and varied. Nice open atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialDdorronDined on 7/5/2013Went here with a group of friends after seeing some recommendations online and was highly disappointed. Sushi is mediocre, seafood is not up to par to other restaurants in the area and definitely not for a coastal city. Service was good, but i definitely recommend taking your appetite somewhere else.
- Made to waitDelunaDined on 6/16/2013Arrived 10 minutes early to the first listed online reservations and was asked to wait. Watched the hostess seat at least 3 other parties who had no reservations but said they ate there all the time. Was not seated until 30 minutes later when I commented that I was there to Tweet the experience. Sushi was already drying out and eggs Benedict down to 2 sad servings. Cost over $100 for our family of 4 with tip. The waitress was great but the damage was done.
- They tried to make amendsmommydocVIPDined on 5/26/2013We had a reservation, they were not busy but still we waited over an hour from the time we ordered until we got our food. Most of the food was very good but one of the dishes had definitely been sitting for a while. I'm not sure what happened, but the manager did visit our table and she and the waiter were very apologetic. They discounted our meal by 50%, which was quite significant. I do appreciate the effort to try to make amends but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to convince my husband to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food On The BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/5/2013H2O is a beach restaurant overlooking the Hilton's pool area. It's a lively place with typical noise you would hear at a busy beach hotel. Food is on point. Not a great place for an anniversary due to a lot of distraction!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The manager and waitress wentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013The manager and waitress went above and beyond to make our family brunch special. Our son had just received his wings as a Naval Aviator the day before. We had planned a surprise bridal shower for him and his finance who is completing her senior year at the Naval Academy and the team at H2O were EXCEPTIONAL. As you can understand it was a very special memory for our family and the staff honored that. Thank you!Special Features:
- Excellent lunch experience!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/15/2013My fiance and I stopped in for a quick lunch at H2O. The friendly hostess sat us at a nice table next to the window, where we had a beautiful view of the pool deck and beach. My fiance had a glass of wine, the Greg Norman Pinot Noir, that our server had suggested. She really enjoyed it. I ordered one of their local beers from Pensacola Bay Brewery. We shared the crab cakes appetizer and the lobster & shrimp quesadilla. They were both great choices! We were going to call it quits, but our server convinced us to try this goat cheese cheesecake for dessert. It was perhaps the best cheesecake I've ever had. We will definitely come back again soon and we can't wait to try their Sunday brunch. Great job Hilton!Special Features:
- Not so good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/24/2013We were promptly greeted by the hostess. Once I told her I had reservations she told me that she would have to look at everyone else who had a reservation for the next hour to ensure I wasn't taking any of their tables. That didn't make much sense to me, however, after 10 min. we were sat. No one came to our table until I asked for a waitress (about 15 min later). A waitress then appeared. She was rude and very short with us. We placed our orders. When our drinks came they were wrong and the waitress wanted to argue about that. We had the breakfast buffet and one positive is the cooks were funny and very nice! They were prompt in getting our food prepared and it was delicious!
- The worst dining experience ever.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/6/2013The worst dining experience ever. Waiter forgot to bring the appetizer. Food was really poor, rice wasn’t cooked well. Chicken taste awful.
- The food was good, not great.Eagle779VIPDined on 1/1/2013The food was good, not great. The wine list was surprisingly good, with some excellent choices at moderate prices. Service was friendly but clueless.
- OK Food, Terrible Service.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/25/2012The service at H20 was fine in the beginning, but declined throughout the meal. We ordered drinks, appetizer sushi, and entrees with house salads. Everything but the salads came at the same time, including the sushi appetizer that was left sitting on the bar ready for 15 minutes while our server passed it by over and over. Our salads were not ready by the time we finished our main meals, and we decided that we were past the point of salads (and didn't know when they might be ready). Even though we might have ordered dessert, we were not offered a dessert menu, but were brought the bill. We paid our bill (over $100) with no salads and no thoughts of coming back.
- Sushi was mediocre at best.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/25/2012Sushi was mediocre at best. Dinner was good. Service was very bad. Waiter had to be asked about the specials, messed up drink orders, was very inattentive despite a small crowd in the restaurant.
- Excellent Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/9/2012My husband and I visited H20 for Sunday brunch and had a fabulous time. The brunch is buffet style with champagne and a bloody mary bar. The food selection was excellent ranging from breakfast items including an omelet station, hot entrees including a carving station, sushi, a station with cold items such as cheese, meats, salad, fruit, smoked salmon, etc. and a dessert station. The eggs benedict with smoked salmon and cream cheese garnished with fresh dill was superb! The service was excellent as well. We will definitely make a return trip in the near future.Special Features:
- My wife & I had an excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/25/2012My wife & I had an excellent Sunday Brunch @ H2O. Absolutely delicious food & great service.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving buffet 2012OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012We were there for the Thanksgiving buffet. There was plenty of food of all kinds, including a full breakfast bar. Everything was good except the cornbread dressing. We had to make cornbread dressing at home the day after Thanksgiving just to get a taste of the real thing. Our waitress was absolutely excellent.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving Dinner at H20OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/22/2012We went for Thanksgiving Dinner at 2pm. There was a good selection of sides and entrees to choose from. The food was tasty, but lukewarm to cold. I happened to get the mashed potatoes just as they came out of the kitchen, so that was the warmest place on my plate. Our server was energetic and responsive. Things were going pretty good until we got up to get dessert and coffee. When we returned to our table, our silverware and napkins had been removed. Too bad the staff is not as quick at replenishing side dishes as they are at clearing tables. I would not return here.Special Features:
- Going downhill fastEandBDined on 11/15/2012We had a wonderful meal here in April but our return visit in November was very disappointing. Both of our salads had lettuce that was limp with lots of orange/rusty coloration indicating the lettuce was well past its prime and should not have been served. The tuna sashimi and tuna rolls that we ordered as part of a sushi entree were quite good but the hamachi negiri and tobiko sashimi were poor and had a very strong fish odor. The grouper entree was overcooked.
- Overpriced BuffetOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/23/2012We had brunch here on a Sunday. We didn't realize until we arrived that they only serve the buffet brunch during this time. I would have preferred to order off the menu. There was a good mix of offerings on the buffet, but nothing was really great. I also think it was extremely overpriced at $30 per person and that did not include mimosas or the bloody mary bar! I definitely did not eat $30 worth of food...recommend the Latitudes outdoor bar and grill instead.Special Features:
- H2O hits the mark!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/29/2012Nice restaurant right on the first floor of the Hilton on Pensacola Beach. Family friendly while not losing anything by way of service nor food quality. High energy area being right past the front lobby and right inside the pool area. Fun and delicious!Special Features:
- Food very good but serversOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2012Food very good but servers were new so a bit disorganised. Entrees arrive at different times which for two people dining together is not great. Wine arrived after entree and then main course quickly thereafter so meal finished in less than an hour. Very noisy but reasonable value.