128 Ford Street
West Conshohocken, PA 19428Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gypsysaloon.com/
- Phone: 6108288494
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:00am
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Gypsy Saloon
For a memorable dining experience, stop by Gypsy Saloon today for lunch or dinner and indulge in a cuisine that you’ll be craving time and time again.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gypsy Saloon reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (14)fit for foodies (4)good for groups (3)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (3)romantic (3)vibrant bar scene (1)great for brunch (1)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Love this placeCMDinerVIPDined on 9/10/2014This is our go-to spot for girl's night out! Food and service are always exceptional!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday MusclesTkapVIPDined on 9/8/2014All you can eat muscles are worth the Monday trip. This is a fun place for a casual dinner or just to hang out at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WTM28Dined on 9/6/2014After some time I finally got to go to the Gypsy Saloon and I must say it was worth the wait.I had made an early reservation and at that time it was quiet inside an that was ok with us.The girls that were working there that night were fast and friendly with service to match.My wife loved the Blackened shrimp(wished there were more shrimp though.My dish,the Lobster ''Mac and Cheese''I will be back for another one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good food Good service what more can you ask forSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place for Lunch or after workFoodieDined on 9/4/2014Reasonable prices, good food, nice staff! Quick and easy for lunch. Not too crowded at the bar after work--just rightSpecial Features:
- An OK place to eat, nice barBeerwithdinnerDined on 8/3/2014This is a very pleasant bar and restaurant. Easy on the eye and ear. Food was good, not great, but overpriced by about 25%. Beer selection was good. Wine prices were marked up by a factor of 4 -- not a place to order a bottle of wine, not at all. I might go back, but it will not draw me back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!LawneeDined on 7/27/2014I've been here twice so far and each time it's been a great dining experience. I go on Sundays for the all inclusive brunch with mimosas. The food is excellent and arrives quickly and the staff is very attentive. I'm completely obsessed with their crabmeat eggs benedict it's like something I've never had before and just completely amazing. I highly recommend this place. Generous and practical portions and the prices aren't too bad either. Great place for brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good anytimeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/8/2014I have been to Gypsy several times with different groups of people and with my kids and it is always good. It is a fun place when there is music and tends to get a good grouping at the bar. It is the type of place to have regulars by themselves or as couples too.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Gypsy Saloon reviews archive.