128 Ford Street
West Conshohocken, PA 19428Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gypsysaloon.com/
- Phone: (610) 828-8494
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:00am
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Gypsy Saloon
For a memorable dining experience, stop by Gypsy Saloon today for lunch or dinner and indulge in a cuisine that you’ll be craving time and time again.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Gypsy Saloon - Best Restaurants in Conshohocken ›
Gypsy Saloon reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (33)fit for foodies (14)great for lunch (10)vibrant bar scene (9)great for outdoor dining (7)good for groups (6)romantic (6)hot spot (6)great for brunch (5)late-night find (5)notable wine list (3)special occasion (3)Show More
- Nice evening outLocalFoodLoverVIPDined on 10/16/2014Just stopped in for a bite to eat later in the evening. The bar was a bit loud with the live music and a fairly rambunctious crowd so I opted to sit outside on the little patio on the comfortably cool evening. Service was very attentive and friendly being as I was the only one outdoors. I ate a delicious flatbread pizza with figs, balsamic vinegar and some prosciutto followed by the Lobster Risotto which was also quite tasty. I look forward to going back for some great craft beer and good food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent BrunchFrequentDinnerDined on 10/12/2014The food here is always good, but the brunch is definitely worth trying!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great west conshy find5thandSpruceVIPDined on 10/6/2014wouldn't know it was there unless you were looking for it, but a great great placeSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/26/2014Wanted to try for a while. Wasn't our favorite. Food was very salty.
- Good food. Poor service!SurferboyDined on 9/20/2014Our dinner was very good, especially the Crabby Fries. Restaurant week menu was right on for the dollars, but the Rib Eye (not on special menu) was over priced at $38! Waitress spilled my wife’s coffee creamer and we caught it with our napkins before it hit our laps. Waitress moped up with the napkins, but never came back with a wet rag to wipe down our table. So I had to wave the owner over who cleaned up for us, but never offered any kind of comp! Our waitress was also busier earlier in the evening (5:30ish!) eating her own meal at the back table, so I actually had to get up and walk back to request a change in our order. Look out for her!!Special Features:
- Busy, Friday night....KImperialeVIPDined on 9/19/2014It was a busy Friday night and the kitchen was slow...so slow... that the people next up for our table, loomed and stared as we were finishing...My tuna was way to rare, but everything else was good. It's a fun, Friday night, just don't be in a hurry!Special Features:
- SeniorcitizenVIPDined on 9/17/2014very accommodating staff, good food, nice server. Have been there on quite a few occasions and will definitely return.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/17/2014My friends and I had high hopes for dining at Gypsy Saloon. We were thoroughly disappointed. We went during this past retaraunt week and expected it to be crazy busy, but it was far from that. The service was slow, the wine pairings came out well after each course and the food was less than mediocre. I ordered the sweet potato gnocchi which were dry and tasteless. The potential was there, but the execution was poor, and after waiting entirely too long for the check, the four of us left disappointed.Special Features:
- Great dinnerLsuexplrVIPDined on 9/12/2014As usual, a great night at Gypsy Saloon. Monica, our server, was fantastic. Definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeCMDinerVIPDined on 9/10/2014This is our go-to spot for girl's night out! Food and service are always exceptional!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday MusclesTkapVIPDined on 9/8/2014All you can eat muscles are worth the Monday trip. This is a fun place for a casual dinner or just to hang out at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WTM28Dined on 9/6/2014After some time I finally got to go to the Gypsy Saloon and I must say it was worth the wait.I had made an early reservation and at that time it was quiet inside an that was ok with us.The girls that were working there that night were fast and friendly with service to match.My wife loved the Blackened shrimp(wished there were more shrimp though.My dish,the Lobster ''Mac and Cheese''I will be back for another one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good food Good service what more can you ask forSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place for Lunch or after workFoodieDined on 9/4/2014Reasonable prices, good food, nice staff! Quick and easy for lunch. Not too crowded at the bar after work--just rightSpecial Features:
- An OK place to eat, nice barBeerwithdinnerDined on 8/3/2014This is a very pleasant bar and restaurant. Easy on the eye and ear. Food was good, not great, but overpriced by about 25%. Beer selection was good. Wine prices were marked up by a factor of 4 -- not a place to order a bottle of wine, not at all. I might go back, but it will not draw me back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!LawneeDined on 7/27/2014I've been here twice so far and each time it's been a great dining experience. I go on Sundays for the all inclusive brunch with mimosas. The food is excellent and arrives quickly and the staff is very attentive. I'm completely obsessed with their crabmeat eggs benedict it's like something I've never had before and just completely amazing. I highly recommend this place. Generous and practical portions and the prices aren't too bad either. Great place for brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Gypsy Saloon reviews archive.
- good anytimeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/8/2014I have been to Gypsy several times with different groups of people and with my kids and it is always good. It is a fun place when there is music and tends to get a good grouping at the bar. It is the type of place to have regulars by themselves or as couples too.Special Features: