21678 Stevens Creek Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gumbassunnyvale.com/
- Phone: 4082552423
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Vegetarian, Nepalese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Our catering booklet details the dishes and costs and can be downloaded on our website Some things to take note of... •Please call us 5 days ahead of your event to place your order •We will gladly customize your order and add items that are not on our menu •Minimum order of $150 •Sales tax applicable •Additional 18% service fee if set up is required •Prices subject to change without notice
A word from Gumba's Restaurant
Gumba's Restaurant is a quaint, neighborhood, Italian-American restaurantContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gumba's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Pleasant little restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/11/2014We enjoyed this Nepali version of an Italian restaurant. The Chicken Tikka Masala pizza, Spicy Chicken wrap, and shrimp chow mien with nepali spices were great. I love cute little places like this where the proprietor is the waitress. Very inexpensive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PizzaCarlVIPDined on 5/1/2014Tonight was our first visit. We had the Mediterranean pizza and the Sizzling Chicken Tikka. We enjoyed both, but the pizza was fantastic. We especially loved the crust. The naan was tasty as well. The service was attentive. We will definitely come back to try the other pizzas, the wraps, and the various Italian dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Gumba's Restaurant reviews archive.
- Eclectic menu of good fooddreppunDined on 3/15/2014If you like some variety in your pizza experience, and like a little Nepali food, this is the place. Very accommodating and nice and quiet if you go early.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something newPhilDined on 2/8/2014I enjoyed eating at Gumbas. It was very quiet and looks like most of the business is take-out. The interesting combination of Himlayan, Indian and American food was too unique not to try. We had the Tandoori pizza and a Himalyan appetizer and both were excellent. A good simple experience and a nice out of the ordinary place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We carried out from Gumba'sOnly1foodieDined on 11/23/2013We carried out from Gumba's Restaurant when it was an Italian place and enjoyed the food. On a recent dine in visit, we realized there had been some management/menu changes. We still found Italian items on the menu, and now also Nepalese food. Though we enjoy both types of cuisine, we did not enjoy the food on this specific visit.