Guido's Pizza and Tapas
5046 Shaw Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110Neighborhood:
SpanishPrice: $30 and under
Guido's Pizza and Tapas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.guidosstl.com/
- Phone: 3147714900
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Spanish
- Executive Chef: Miguel Carretero
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We can cater at your place or ours. We offer catering for 20 to 200 guests. Please call the restaurant for more information.
A word from Guido's Pizza and Tapas
Serving a "Taste of Spain in The Middle of Italy" Family owned and operated Guido"s has both Spanish and Italian cuisine. We offer everything from Homemade Sangria to tapas and paella as well as the areas best thin crust pizza. Open seven days a week for both lunch and dinner. We also have carry out, delivery and catering available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Guido's Pizza and Tapas reviews from OpenTable diners
- Guido's is one of our go-tostlfoodieDined on 12/31/2013Guido's is one of our go-to places on the Hill. Can't go wrong withe the pizza, the pasta and the pallella is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome TapasSteveDined on 12/30/2013My family came here once for tapas and were very impressed. We returned as a result of the food quality and friendliness of staff. We here the pizza is phenomenal but can't get past the tapas to try it. I would highly recommend this restaurant to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 11/23/2013We came into this restaurant for a quick lunch, and did not expect such good food & service! All the plates are delicious and generously sized (even for tapas plates). It was a great find and we will definitely visit again!Special Features:
- This is a great family restaurant.BillVIPDined on 10/9/2013This is a great family restaurant. The food is just great. Tomato Sauce is more on the sweet side without the acid burn of some restaurants. Tasted great.Special Features:
- Great Italian foodcaremoVIPDined on 9/22/2013Guidos never disappoints! Great Italian food and generous portions . Service is always friendly and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Linguine with clam sauce delicious,Live2EatVIPDined on 8/29/2013Linguine with clam sauce delicious, and the house salad was very nice: fresh greens, and not just iceberg lettuce! Portion-sizes were generous. Service was great, friendly and attentive at just the right momentsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family FriendlyBobbyVIPDined on 7/21/2013This is a great place if you have kids because everyone else's kids are already there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Started out fine but.........InallzVIPDined on 7/20/2013Evening marred by server's lack of awareness regarding food allergy of one in our party. This fact was stated in reservation but we were told that manager denied any knowledge. Allergen, in this case sesame seeds were on all bread and crostini served and inadvertently consumed by patron with the allergy. Worst part was that manager never showed up or expressed the least interest or concern. Disappointing.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great food and serviceMitzVIPDined on 7/14/2013We live in Tennessee but visit St. Louis frequently. We love to go to Guido's for lunch or dinner. The food is always great and the pricing in reasonable. We are really happy that they serve Peroni on draft.Special Features:
- Guido's in St. Louis, MOMageeVIPDined on 5/11/2013Guido's has excellent, thin cracker crust pizza. Salads are great. Tiramasu is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.