136 E 12300 S
Draper, UT 84020Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://guadalahonkys.com/
- Phone: 8015713838
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Guadalupe
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are in the process of re-vamping our catering services. We offer Family Packs in quantities of 12, 25, and 50. All family packs include Spanish rice and beans. For off-site catering please call the restaurant and request to speak with Alan or Katie.
- Entertainment: Balloon Magic (seasonal) Visit our cantina for live music by local musicians and karaoke. For patrons 21 years and older.
A word from Guadalahonkys
Guadalahonkys Mexican Restaurant has been rollin’ burritos since 1988! As one of Draper's first restuarants we are excited to be celebrating our 25th anniversary this year! We offer a wide variety of Mexican favorites as well as American cuisine. Our menu is available on our website. Also, check-out our Facebook and Twitter pages for specials and events!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Guadalahonkys reviews from OpenTable diners
- Guadala Horrible!HorribleDined on 6/15/2014Made a reservation through Open Table only to be told that they don't do reservations by the server. Then the servers were rude and had bad attitudes. I had a party of 21. A few more members in our party we're on their way, and the male server told us they needed the tables if they weren't coming because they were going to bee busy on Father's day. Suffice it to say, our party all came and the restaurant didn't get busy. I asked the female server for a straw and she threw down four with a wicked smile. When the food finally came out, it was bland and the portions were small. Barely any chicken in the tacos, and the fajitas and beans were dry. When it came time for the check, the servers attitudes suddenly became pleasant. Too late.
- Family LunchlovemexifdDined on 5/10/2014We had 8 adults and 2 children in our group. We enjoyed the food and the portion sizes were great. We left full. They were short staffed but we didn't have to wait to long. Our oldest son was upset because they used to have a drink on the menu that the didn't have listed. HE said that the Donkey Punch was the best. It is to bad it is gone. We had a very good time there. Thank you for letting us be able to book in advance. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like Chili's . . .PavoDined on 4/7/2014You'll like this place too. The food is predictably edible. The service was I inviting. But in the server's defense, I think she was handling all of the tables in the restaurant. The ambiance is typical, in that it was southwest rustic. There wasn't anything terrible about the experience. And there wasn't anything remarkable about it. The best part of it all is the restaurant's clever name Guadalahonky's. The dining experience is much like a Chili's or Applebee's. The value is commensurate with them too. I would never eat there again, because I prefer to have unique dining experiences with exceptional or unusual food, ambiance and service.
- Good food and servicebossymommyDined on 10/5/2013This was my first time at this restaurant. We had a large group and the service was great. Our waiters took great care of us. The food was pretty good, though not the best Mexican food I've had. Overall, a good experience.Special Features: