6820 O Street
Lincoln, NE 68510Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://grisantis.net/
- Phone: 4024648444
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Executive Chef: Kelly Maxfield
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We offer catering for any need you may have from an office party of 8 to a wedding reception of 500. Lets us cater Italian for your next event.
- Private Party Facilities: Grisanti’s has three very unique options to meet your large group needs. Please call us anytime and ask to speak with our event coordinator to make your planning process as carefree as possible.
- Private Party Contact: Dave or Dustin 4024648444
A word from Grisanti's Lincoln
For more than 25 years Grisanti's has been Lincoln and Omaha's favorite family restaurant featuring outstanding Italian food and warm Italian hospitality. Our family-owned background started the passion for high quality, fresh ingredients, homemade soups and delicious sauces. With consecutive 'Best of Lincoln' and 'Best of Omaha' awards to our name, we make outstanding service a priority whether you're dining in the restaurant or enjoying our food elsewhere. Celebrate Tradition with Grisanti's Italian Restaurant – our unique combination of old family recipes and innovative new recipes proves our undeniable commitment to exceed our guest's expectations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Grisanti's Lincoln reviews from OpenTable diners
- Grisantis is onee of my favs...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/26/2013Grisantis is onee of my favs... and the open table app was so easy to use.. I honestly wanst sure it even worked til I got there! The girl at the desk was a little confused we arrived with 5 mintues to spare and she said it was going to be 20 minutes yet til our 8 appt and I said so another 20 and she said you still have 20 but I thought whatever! an d it was exactly at 8 they seated usSpecial Features:
- lasagna was bland. chickenOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013lasagna was bland. chicken parmesan was delicious. My son loved his mac and cheese.Special Features:
- Service was great and theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/5/2013Service was great and the food was exceptional. We have been to Grisanti's several times and this last visit might easily have been the best experience yet.Special Features:
- My new favorite restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Very good food! Huge selection of different foods! Loved the garlic bread and how they set the plate on top the candle to keep the bread warm. Very good drinks! This is one of my new favorite places! Way better than Olive Garden!!Special Features:
- Food was fine. Not bad andOtterDined on 12/28/2012Food was fine. Not bad and nothing spectacular. Waiter rushed us for first half and ignored us second half. Food was ok. Booths were in need of repair.
- Had another great meal atOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/15/2012Had another great meal at one of Lincoln's mainstay dining venus.
- Being able to reserve a tableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/16/2012Being able to reserve a table as late and last moment was awesome! We got there early and seated just a couple minutes after our reservation time. It was a home game and beginning weekend of a holiday week and seven people to seat! Just fabulous!Special Features:
- I had a rib-eye it was theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/7/2012I had a rib-eye it was the worst steak I ever had! Iaksed for a desert menu and he did not bring one; had to ask for one after he brought the check and our grand daughter got her free desert with her kids meal and our leftovers were boxed up; they my husband ordered coffee with his desert which he never got! This was the worse service we had ever gotten at Grisanti's we were dissapointed!Special Features:
- The service was excellent!cdubyaDined on 10/5/2012The service was excellent! We were seated promptly on a busy night (local HS homecoming) due to having a reservation. I rated good overall b/c my food wasn't hot. I would definitely go again.
- Food was served shortly afterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/21/2012Food was served shortly after it was ordered, no long wait!!Special Features:
- I was really disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/2012I was really disappointed with the food. We waited very long and both my girlfriend and I received very dry chicken breasts. The bread was completely soaked in butter and looked like it was hastily shoved out to us. Our waitress promised to refill my water about four times and never did so. Overall, I was extremely disappointed with my first (and likely last) experience here.
- I have been to Grisantis manyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2012I have been to Grisantis many times over the years and am never disappointed.Special Features:
- When your taste buds require...RickVIPDined on 8/25/2012When your taste buds require that classic Italian food dish, this is your place! This is my highest rating ever on OpenTable!Special Features:
- Our server did not tell usOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2012Our server did not tell us his name nor did he offer refills.Special Features:
- Took my girlfriend out toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/29/2012Took my girlfriend out to a nice quiet night on the town grisantis never disappoints the veal parm was delicious the atmosphere was nice and friendly and the waitress was lovely and prompt will fine here again!Special Features:
- Been eatting here for severalOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/14/2012Been eatting here for several years ussaly enjoy this place but it think they just had an off night this night we will give them another try.Special Features:
- Reasonable, tasty food. ReasonableOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/26/2012Reasonable, tasty food. Reasonable prices. Limited wine selection. Nothing special.
- Food so-so, there are betterlakegirlVIPDined on 5/23/2012Food so-so, there are better places for a night in Lincoln
- We were stuffed six into aOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/5/2012We were stuffed six into a four person booth. If they couldn't accommodate the reservation, they should have declined. The interior was tired and worn.
- Great food! Wish they hadOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/28/2012Great food! Wish they had nutritional information for their menu available on line.Special Features:
- Large birthday groupOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2012We were a group of 17 and went for a birthday celebration. In the beginning our server kept up with us pretty well, but near the end, when she was obviously waiting on other tables, our service suffered a bit but it was really good overall. The food was great. I had the portobello chicken and spinach orzo. I'll be craving that again soon. It looks like a bit of a mess on the plate, but it's so good. Everyone seemed to really enjoy their food. We needed to divide our tickets into 4 groups at the end and that was a nightmare. I tried to start her off with my group first and thought she would get the hint and take orders by groups, but she didn't and that's were we had the issue. Overall it was a great time. Great food. Great atmosphere.Special Features: