Grinchmas at Cirkus McGurkis
6000 Universal Boulevard Suite 709
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Grinchmas at Cirkus McGurkis
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.universalorlando.com/
- Phone: 4072243663x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: 8am - 10am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Marcos Colon
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Our Flamenco guitarist Alejandro Kartal plays mon-sat outside on patio on the first floor.
We play vibrant and popular Latin American music videos as ambiance while dinning inside.
Dance the night away with us as DJ Leony plays Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Reggaeton and the best Latin beats in town. Thursday through Saturday 10pm - 2am
- Cross Street: Turkey Lake Road
- Public Transit: A large number of local hotels offer free shuttle service to and from Universal Orlando. Please check with where you are staying for further information.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: The enclosed parking garage utilizes moving sidewalks, escalators and elevators, on-site wheelchair rental, and an on-site kennel. Vehicles can leave the garage and return the same day by stopping at the toll plaza upon re-entry and presenting their parking ticket. Daily parking fees per vehicle: Regular Parking $15.00 ($3.00 between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.*) Preferred Parking $20.00 RV/Bus Parking $20.00 Valet $15.00 (under 2hrs) Valet $25.00 (over 2hrs) Valet Red Carpet $35.00
A word from Grinchmas at Cirkus McGurkis
Come have breakfast with the Grinch at Suess Landing!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Grinchmas at Cirkus McGurkis reviews from OpenTable diners
- Grinch breakfastRedcldDined on 12/25/2013It was good. Grinch was more interactive last time. Experience was ok. Wish he would have sat with us for a moment.Special Features:
- Grinchmas Breakfast 2013Carolp0609Dined on 12/25/2013This was our first experience having Christmas breakfast somewhere other than at home. My wife, daughter, and I spent Dec. 23rd - Dec. 25th at Universal Studios and the Islands of Adventure and Breakfast with the Grinch was the most exciting and enjoyable part of the whole trip! The food was great, but the atmosphere and experience with the Grinch, the Whos, The Cat in the Hat, Thing 1 and Thing 2 were amazing. All of us felt like kids again. If you're in Universal for Christmas, this is a definite must. The price was more than worth the experience and the service was outstanding. Even though the staff was giving up their Christmas to make ours special, they were the best!. This is an experience you'll treasure forever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant!ECainDined on 7/31/2013We absolutely love eating here. We discovered it during our visit in June and went back in July to meet some friends there. We live in South Carolina and would eat here more often if we were closer. The food was awesome and the service was top notch. I highly recommend this to anyone that loves good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best birthday dinnerMmommyDDined on 7/26/2013I chose churrascaria for my birthday dinner because I love Brazilian steak house dining. This place had the best price in town and it was close to home. I was surprised to see how slow the business was, but happy to have basically the whole restaurant to ourselves. Or server, Josselyn, was phenomenal. She was both the bartender and our server, and she still managed to make us feel special and important. The food was perfect and the gouchos were very accommodating. Any time we asked for something specific, it was at our table in no time. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about our experience. It was a perfect birthday dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- expensive disappointmenthavinfun1Dined on 6/9/2013I wanted my grandaughter to have a Brazilian Steakhouse experience. This was not the case. When we arrived there were people at 3 other tables. We started having the waiters come with the meat, only after the waitress realized they were waiting on the other tables and ignoring us. the had the waiters come by.The other people left and we were the only ones in the restaurant. When we were ready for more, the waiters, and our server were no where to be found. No one came by to see that our chip was green, the waitress was finally cornered and asked what meat we would islike them to come by with. We don't know what is available, and for $50 a plate, we should not have to guess. Disappointing. I would not recommend this restaurant.
- Worth a venture....OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/3/2013Had an enjoyable meal here. It was very quiet on the night I dined there so it didn't quite have the atmosphere and energy of some of the other churrascarias that I've visited. I kind of like the vibrant vibe in these restaurants and this was lacking on this visit. There was only one gaucho working who was very friendly and accommodating and his speedy rounds of the tables didn't meant that we were kept waiting ever. Leg of Lamb and Ribeye were the most flavorful in my opinion. The buffet was okay too. Not the best selection I've ever seen for this type of restaurant, but for the number of people dining there, I can understand it. The cheese dough balls didn't feel that fresh. I'll go back and try again on a busier night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful!poliahuDined on 5/26/2013Such a wonderful churrascaria located within CityWalk!! Took our 2 teenage sons to their first churrascaria experience and they loved it! The staff treated us wonderfully and were very attentive! Hope to return again soon!Special Features:
- Wanderful NightMelissaDined on 5/8/2013I had the most amazing dining experience here. The staff were incredible. I felt like royalty, and the food was fit to match. Thank you for making dinner special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was good. Drinks wereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/26/2013Service was good. Drinks were great. The food wasn't as good as expected. Having ate at several churrascaria restaurants before we found this one fell short of the others. The chicken was good it was the meats where they didn't live up to expectations. It didn't have much flavor. The staff were fun and helpful.Special Features:
- this place is excellent! iOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013this place is excellent! i have already recommended this restaraunt with my highest regards to all my friends,family,and co-workers. i cant wait to come back, the food was delicious and the staff was unbelievably attentive and courteous! thank you!Special Features:
- An enjoyable dinner for aOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/10/2013An enjoyable dinner for a party of 4 celebrating a birthday - our table's "server" in charge of the gaucho's was fun and funny.Special Features:
- Excellent Brazilian SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013I went here because our group couldn't dine at O'hanas, and it was an excellent alternative!! The meats were extremely well cooked and the salad bar complimented the meal very well. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Although it's a Brazilian steakhouse (like O'hanas) I can't compare them all that well because O'hanas has a Hawaiian twist on most of their dishes, while Churrascaria simply has amazing meats. The best I can say is that they are different, but both with amazing food!!Special Features:
- We were leaving UniversalOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/1/2013We were leaving Universal Studios and had planned on going to another churrascaria in town, but found that this Latin restaurant also had this type of experience available. Our waiter Carlos was very attentive, and the gauchos serving the various meats came by as often as we liked. My hubby's favorite was the ribeye; I liked the picayune and also the pork loin (and I usually avoid pork). The filet mignonette was tender but underseasoned. Loved the pineapple at the end, very refreshing and cleaned the palate. Overall a great experience!Special Features:
- Lots to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2013This place is great if you are hungry. The salad bar was nice and the meats were delicious. I enjoyed it a lot.Special Features:
- This serving style is a diningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2013This serving style is a dining event that is well worth experiencing however there are limitations regarding the types and preparations of cuisine.
- Wonderful experience. HiddenOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/11/2013Wonderful experience. Hidden on second floor of Latin Quarter.Special Features:
- The concept is outstanding,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/11/2013The concept is outstanding, however the food was not as good as I am used to for that style of restaurant. They should consider using more variety of marinades and change some of the cuts that serve.Special Features:
- Food was excellent as wellOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/28/2013Food was excellent as well as service. Salad bar had authentic south American foods. Loved it.Special Features:
- Superior ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/2/2013Service on everyone's part was excellent. Good salad bar, mashed potatoes were sweet which was a surprise. Table side carving of meats and pineapple was fantastic. Irina, our server, was attentive and saw to all our needs. She is a gem. Highly recommend her. Restaurant is noisy.Special Features:
- Fantastic staff, very approachableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2012Fantastic staff, very approachable and attentive. Amazing food, almost like actually being in a Churrascaria in Brazil!Special Features:
- I love this place for theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/25/2012I love this place for the value and that its kid-friendly. The pecano and flank steak were delicious. Salad & extra yummies bars are smaller than other churrascarias but it is all delicious and just enough for me. The bar is big & could be a hotspot but its got competition being in Citywalk. I'll be back!Special Features:
- My family didn't like theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2012My family didn't like the restaurant. The buffet was good, but this is not a "brasilian churrascaria". We asked three times a kind of meat , but they didn't bring to us. The ambient was so dark and sad. The price was expensive comparing with they offered. I never come back again in this place...
- Don't GoOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/15/2012I have been to many churrascarias in my life time and this one was horrible. The selection of meats was poor and the taste and quality was nothing special. The service was slow, we had to keep on asking for what we wanted, never has that happened before in other churrascarias. Don't waste you money.Special Features:
- Great place to eat in cityluisacottoDined on 11/23/2012Great place to eat in city walk. After walking so much, sitting down and letting people bring to you fine cuts of meat is how you should end te day!! It was fantastic.Special Features:
- I don't recommend this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/10/2012I don't recommend this restaurant to anyone. This restaurant is not an authentic churrascaria. The salad bar is old and stale. The meat is of poor quality and the choices are so limited, it's almost embaracing, they call themselves a churrascaria. This is a mexican resturant with a converted second floor for what seems to be a churrascaria option but its not even close. If you are in the mood for a true churrascaria, go to 'Texas De Brazil' on International Drive. We were celebrating my son's 14th birthday and it was a total dissapointment. We left after drinking one glass of wine and passing on all the meat options. Instead had dinner at Emeril's. I give this place a capital 'F' for grade.
- Did not live up to our expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/5/2012For being a Brazilian steakhouse, the meat was not that great. The taste of the house sirloin was good but quality of the cut was not good. I did not care for the seasoning on the filet mignon. The buffet did not have much in the way of sides that anyone in our party would eat. I understand the desire to be upscale, but no-one was eating the items on the buffet. We were told they had grilled pineapple but we never saw it. Definitely do not take children, they will not eat enough for the price. Definitely not Texas de Brazil.Special Features:
- Our least likedLyndammrDined on 11/2/2012We experienced many Brazillian Steakhouses & can compare accurately. Salad Bar offered good amount of items and quality was just fair especially with the meats as suppersatta and prosciutto. Not as many items offered here as other places. No sides given at table but salad bar had potatoes and rice. Choice meats were decent, thankfully we love rare meat because they did not offer medium and well meat at all. They not come around as much as other places and meats were ALL very salty and believe they use marinades. We waited 20 min for waitress to ask us if we wanted another drink. Sangria good but did not have the small pieces of fresh fruit like it should have. We tried it never again there.
- Meat selection poor. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2012Meat selection poor. Service was very slow. Meat sometimes arrived cold to the table.
- I had such a great time. MyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2012I had such a great time. My boyfriend had an unforgettable birthday! :)Special Features:
- The food was excellent. TheChristine1229VIPDined on 9/22/2012The food was excellent. The salad bar was very nice as well - great variety. Make sure that you come hungry ! The venue is actually on citywalk in Universal Studios however you would never know it. It is very private and elegant. Nice atmosphere. Service is top-notch as well. Thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Kids loved it as well - they were 10 and 12.Special Features:
- Comparing this to other BrazilianOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2012Comparing this to other Brazilian steakhouses, this was a very big disappointment. Salad bar was abundant, the star among our group being the smoked salmon. Everything at the salad bar appeared fresh, was neat and clean, with good variety. Hostess and waitress were friendly and attentive. Food service (meat servers) to the table was poor. Although pineapple and chicken were both repeatedly brought to the table, the beef servers seemed sparse. When asked for a more well-done filet, it took 25 minutes (and a check with management) before the server returned. Beef selections (taste) were mediocre at best, and hard to come by. Atmosphere was fun. Bad choice for our birthday celebration while visiting Orlando.
- Overall, it was a good diningOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/5/2012Overall, it was a good dining experience in the Latin Quarter of CityWalk. There was a good selection on the salad bar and as usual with a Brazilian steakhouse concept--PLENTY of meat--good selections too. The grilled pineapple was also a nice touch. They had a balanced wine selection with some good South American wines on the list.Special Features:
- We love this brazilian steakhouse!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/12/2012We love this brazilian steakhouse! We visit every time we are in orlando.Special Features:
- First time dining in thisOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2012First time dining in this setting. Enjoyed every minute of and will return.Special Features:
- Meat lovers delightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/11/2012The food and service is EXCELLENT at this restaurant. Unlimited meats on skewers served by roaming waiters. Over 40 items on the salad bar, which includes a delicious lobster bisque.Special Features:
- Had a great time! Food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2012Had a great time! Food was great and quick to come around. PIneapple was amazing! Lamb and 2nd round of filet mignon were a bit on the rare side. too rare.Special Features:
- This place was wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012This place was wonderful! If you have been to Texas De Brazil before, you will love this new place. Located right about the Latin Quarter in Citywalk, the restaurant gives you a lovely date night and then a night out at the clubs! Best of all, it is about $15 less than Texas D. So all over a win win.Special Features:
- Good not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012Salad Bar stuff was good and we were encouraged. Meat starting coming out, pork ribs and ribeye came out well, sausages were delicious. Filet Mignon was pretty bad, rough and gamey. The ribeye when it later came back was not cold and tough.Special Features:
- We had a group of 9 and theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/1/2012We had a group of 9 and the service was excellent. The day was spent in the theme parks so it was nice to get indoors and spend some quality time together not running around in the heat. The food was delicious and plentiful. The gauchos were very friendly as was our server and they made sure that we had everything we needed for a fantastic dining experience.Special Features:
- Very nice!boyydzDined on 6/27/2012This was our first visit to Churrascaria. I was happy to find out that there is an elevator for those of us who need assistance. We were in for dinner on a Wednesday night. It was not overly busy and we were seated quickly. The staff were all professional and very helpful. The buffet section is almost the star of the show. The soups were amazing, the salads and sides delightful and the cheeses were fantastic. The meat came to the table swiftly and hot. So many choices, so little stomach room! The lamb was wonderfully seasoned, the ribeye tender and flavorful, and the pineapple! I could have eaten an entire pineapple myself it was so good. We did find some of the cuts of meat to be a bit dried out tough. I still want to go back.Special Features: