Grille 66 & Bar
2301 SE 17 Street
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Grille 66 & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://grille66andbar.com/
- Phone: 954-728-3500
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Michael Siegel
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Valentine Day
A word from Grille 66 & Bar
Uniquely the finest dining experience in Fort Lauderdale, where you can expect excellence in every respect. Combining breathtaking waterway views with a warm, upscale and inviting ambiance, unobtrusive service, exquisitely prepared cuisine and superb presentation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Grille 66 & Bar - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Grille 66 & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
82 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (62)scenic view (60)great for outdoor dining (42)romantic (38)fit for foodies (33)notable wine list (31)good for groups (21)neighborhood gem (15)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (4)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Relaxing EveningJohnnyTDined on 8/20/2014We are very pleased that our travels brought us to Grill 66 & Bar! From the very warm greeting at the hostess stand to the very accommodating bar staff then to dinner we received excellent service. We enjoyed browsing through their extensive wine list and menu which led to a great evening with perfectly prepare food. We both had filet's that were prepared perfectly as requested with vegetables that weren't over cooked. We would highly recommend this restaurant!!!Special Features:
- BuzzmanGoodNBadDined on 8/15/2014Wanted to impress and it sure worked. Service was very attentive but not intrusive. Meals were prepared to perfection. Be sure to order the Parmesan Fries!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic, consistentFoodieJMVIPDined on 8/15/2014We have been going here for years & it has never disappointed. Right now they are replacing the marina docks so there is a fantastic unobstructed view. Steaks, fish, or lobster you can't go wrong. There are a greater Selection of sides, salads & desserts then what you find at the Lobster Bar on LOBlvd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ValueBigdaddyinjaxDined on 8/11/2014We decided while on vacation in Ft. Lauderdale to celebrate our anniversary with a special dinner. Grille 66 & Bar was highly rated and we were not disappointed. Our server was great even though he forgot one item on our entree, he went out of his way to make it right. All the food was high quality but the steaks were what we were there for. They were cooked perfect, juicy and very flavorful. Although not inexpensive, we thought the quality of the food and great experience were a good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014Its a wonderfull place to have either lunch or dinner with a group of friends!!!!! The food and service are very good. The price?? very reasonably .Special Features:
- Great food and viewPapiVIPDined on 8/4/2014Loved the food and wine. Excellent service. Amazing views of the Intracoastal Waterway and all the yachts.Special Features:
- Great happy hour and dinnerPeggDined on 8/1/2014Happy hour is great. Good selection of wines and appetizers. Service during the busy happy hour and dinner were outstanding.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aniversery DinnerBrianDined on 7/26/2014This is a great restaurant that just seems to keep getting better. The setting on the water is beautiful. Parking is a little awkward since I always miss the entrance for valet. My wife and I ordered lobsters and we loved it. Our waiters were very professional and attentive. With salads, sides and desert, and no alcohol our bill for two came to $160. Well worth it.Special Features:
- Great food and great serviceSagarDined on 7/23/2014My heart felt congratulations to the staff at Grill 66. Superb food and even better service! It was my wife's birthday and they made sure that the occasion was special indeed. I would love to go back there.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014We loved each of our courses. The snapper dish I ordered was delicious, as were the salads and appetizers. The service was exceptional as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak and seafood in BrowardKAS1VIPDined on 7/19/2014We consider this the best steak and seafood place in Broward County. Always terrific food. Tremendous service by longtime professional Dominick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great Ft.Lauderdale restaurantfoodluverDined on 7/15/2014One of the top 10 restaurants in Ft.Lauderdale,professional staff,great menu,top quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Notch!RG84Dined on 7/14/2014If you asked me to list the top 10 restaurants in Ft. Lauderdale, this one would fall into the top 3.I would recommend this to a friend.
- reliably excellentDavidVIPDined on 7/12/2014I visit this restaurant probably once every couple of weeks and as always it was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great scenery, menu is outdated.LocalLivingDined on 7/5/2014Grill 66 has a great view and it is a nice place. The menu however needs an update and needs more environmentally conscious choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently excellent dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/3/2014We have dined at Grille 66 on many occasions. One of the most professionally staffed, highest-quality restaurants in Ft Lauderdale; a terrific place to take guests visiting (especially because of the outside dock, yacht and water views), and the excellent standards for both service and food. This time, we even asked in advance (via Open Table reservation) for low-sodium preparation, and mentioned that the occasion was a birthday. The server was professional, attentive, made great suggestions, and ensured that our dinners were low-sodium. We were pleasantly surprised with a birthday dessert on the house. (No discreet reminders necessary on arrival.) Food is always very well-prepared and of very high quality. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Not very good unfortunatelyChrisHagsDined on 7/3/2014My wife and I went for dinner for our 15th anniversary. The location and view is great but the steak I had was poor and my wife sent back her fish because it wasn't cooked enough. The waiter was fine but did not provide any memorable service. You would think he would ask if we were celebrating anything as we were all dressed up? No, nothing at all. For dessert we got the choc hip cookie and biscotti platter...they weren't even home made cookies..they were store bought and just thrown on a plate. I do not recommend Grille 66.Special Features:
- GreatLarryDined on 6/26/2014Service and ambience were sensational. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Beautiful birthday dinner.Ericamaria530VIPDined on 6/25/2014We went to Grille66 for my moms birthday and it was wonderful. The food was delicious, the service was great! The waiter was knowledgable about wine and was able to help pick a wine that we would like. Although I wish we were seated somewhere with a better view, the night was perfect and I would definitely recommend it to others!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingLou1Dined on 6/21/2014The food was not as good as expected. Ordered the well done porterhouse and it was pink in the middle.Special Features:
- Fine diningMichyVIPDined on 6/20/2014Great food! Great service! Great ambiance! We started with the calamari and shrimp. Delicious! They have. A great wine list. Main course we all ordered steaks. Side dishes spinach and lyonnaise potatoes. Served warm and were very good. Finished donnr it's the three layer chocolate cake with raspberry sure. Very large portion. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Great ServiceCookieDined on 6/19/2014First time at Grill 66, service great, foof excellent, serene view would go back again. Nice happy HourSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cher2Dined on 6/14/2014Food was great. Very loud restaurant . Service was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/13/2014First time diner and it was amazing. Sat outside on the water, nice view of the yachts and milliondollar homes. Sommelier came to the table and helped with my wine choice. Had a Tangley Oaks cab from 2010. Ordered the buffalo mozz with tom/rst peppers, caesar salad, 8oz filet for my wife and the surf & turf for me. Randy, our server, was very pleasant & knowledgable, talked us out of the caesar stating portions were very large. This was my only complaint, mozz salad was not large enough for my appetite, but made me get dessert. App was delicious, filets were cooked perfectly lobster was sweet & delicious. Dessert = creme brulee w/ fresh fruit & a peanut butter pie. Both amazing, but could have used a gallon of milk for the pb pie. AMAZING!
- ThrowbackJbnyuVIPDined on 5/29/2014I'm back at the Jersey shore....Belmar....and it's 1958Special Features:
- loved it!ronnieDined on 5/27/2014we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. everything was perfect-- including the cake they brought us to celebrate (nice touch!). we'll be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantpmnyVIPDined on 5/24/2014Grille 66 is one of the nicest restaurants in Ft Lauderdale. The food and service is tops. Great seafood and steaks are on the menu. Wine list is expansive and has a lot to offer. Nice bar and the view of the inter coastal is nice also!Special Features:
- iakrDined on 5/24/2014Our favorite restaurant for special occasions. Consistently good food & good service. The view is beautiful as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tim LtnkforeverVIPDined on 5/22/2014The food was good as always, but the service left something to be desired. The waiter was about as impersonal as a person can be.Special Features:
- Great AgainSunseekerVIPDined on 5/16/2014One of the best restaurant you can find anywhere. Always great!Special Features:
- Food, wine and amazing companyNickVIPDined on 5/13/2014We dine here to celebrate Mother's Day. We were sat outside with an amazing view to the bay! The sommelier was very friendly and knowledgable. Food was incredibly delicious. We'll definitely come back on my next trip to the sunshine state.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!UnicornDined on 5/11/2014A wonderful night with fantastic wine, a great sommelier (I think his name is Steve!), and delicious food. A gorgeous view added in, and this was a fabulous night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grille 66OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014My husband and I LOVE the Happy Hour during the week with half price appetizers featuring the best lamb chop lollipops. Our Mother's Day dinner was very special with our 90 year old Mother, June. She thoroughly enjoyed the outside patio dining with a view of the Intracoastal and Downtown Fort Lauderdale. Our waiter, Tony was attentive without rushing us and even turned on the outdoor ceiling fans and citronella lamp to keep the nuisance of bugs to a minimum at sunset.Special Features:
- Mothers Day DinnerLuv2dineVIPDined on 5/11/2014We have enjoyed Mothers Day Dinnder at grill 66 recently. The restaurant was very busy but service was excellent and our dinners were great! We also happened to have had Christmas dinner there also and it was perfect! I feel it's one of the top restaurants in Fort Lauderdale!Special Features:
- A perfect eveningCarolK59Dined on 5/10/2014The food was excellent, the service was perfect the atmosphere wonderful. It was a perfect evening. When we visit Ft. Lauderdale it will be the place we MUST go!Special Features:
- Good steak & a pleasant experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/1/2014Overall, Grill 66 provided an excellent experience. The strip steaks were cooked perfectly and tasted very good. We ordered the potatoes au gratin and steamed asparagus -- the sides were good but not spectacular but certainly satisfied. My wife loved the hollandaise sauce that came with the asparagus. For apps I had the crab meat cocktail and my wife the chopped salad. Both were very good. The service was excellent, attentive but not over burdening. We sat outside and saw the large yachts across the ICW and the occasional boat passing. Overall a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 531 reviews are from the Grille 66 & Bar reviews archive.
- Delicious foodJustme13Dined on 4/26/2014The food was delicious. The portions were decent in size. The view was gorgeous. The service was spectacular. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful by the water !LovefinediningVIPDined on 4/20/2014We were so happy we chose this beautiful restaurant on the intercoastal water way. The tuna apply was the best we ever had. The salmon entree was delicious as was the macadamia crusted sea bass. I totally recommend this place. You will NOT be disappointed !!Special Features:
- GreatMygoodfridayDined on 4/18/2014The food was great fresh seafood accompanied bye a great view the service was phenomenal highly recommended for date night or a special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/16/2014The food was delicious, the view impressive, but the wine list and the service set Grille 66 apart from every other restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.