300 Carlsbad Village Dr Ste 208
Carlsbad, CA 92008Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gregoriosrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7607201132
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cocktails, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Choose Gregorio’s Restaurant for the perfect special event celebration. Whether planning a family or corporate event our staff is committed to meet your expectations. Our enclosed heated patio makes an ideal setting for wedding celebrations, engagement parties, showers, or business meetings. Already have a location in mind? Let Gregorio's do the cooking for you! We look forward to discussing your event details with you and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.
- Private Party Facilities: Semi Private Balcony availble for parties up to 60 Full Private Balcony available for parties up to 90. Full inside dining area available for 50 Full restaurant buyout available for 125.
- Private Party Contact: Brandee Dunda-Reeves 7609948264
A word from Gregorio's Restaurant
Located in downtown Carlsbad is our Italian kitchen, Gregorio’s. Formerly known as Spirito’s, we have been serving up delicious Italian food for almost 25 years. It was originally created by an East Coast couple as a way to share their family recipes. From the beginning we have had loyal clientele that continue to dine with us today. In fact, it was from being loyal customers that we decided to purchase the restaurant. We have always considered it to be our “kitchen away from home”. In 2004, Gregorio’s replaced the name but kept the family recipes we loved so much as guests and have added more of our own. Plus a much more extensive wine list & full bar! We want to encourage you to come, have a meal with us and experience our Italian kitchen. It is our hope that you will make it your own “kitchen away from home”. Our goals are simpleContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos