300 Carlsbad Village Dr Ste 208
Carlsbad, CA 92008Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gregoriosrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7607201132
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cocktails, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Choose Gregorio’s Restaurant for the perfect special event celebration. Whether planning a family or corporate event our staff is committed to meet your expectations. Our enclosed heated patio makes an ideal setting for wedding celebrations, engagement parties, showers, or business meetings. Already have a location in mind? Let Gregorio's do the cooking for you! We look forward to discussing your event details with you and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.
- Private Party Facilities: Semi Private Balcony availble for parties up to 60 Full Private Balcony available for parties up to 90. Full inside dining area available for 50 Full restaurant buyout available for 125.
- Private Party Contact: Brandee Dunda-Reeves 7609948264
A word from Gregorio's Restaurant
Located in downtown Carlsbad is our Italian kitchen, Gregorio’s. Formerly known as Spirito’s, we have been serving up delicious Italian food for almost 25 years. It was originally created by an East Coast couple as a way to share their family recipes. From the beginning we have had loyal clientele that continue to dine with us today. In fact, it was from being loyal customers that we decided to purchase the restaurant. We have always considered it to be our “kitchen away from home”. In 2004, Gregorio’s replaced the name but kept the family recipes we loved so much as guests and have added more of our own. Plus a much more extensive wine list & full bar! We want to encourage you to come, have a meal with us and experience our Italian kitchen. It is our hope that you will make it your own “kitchen away from home”. Our goals are simpleContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gregorio's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (9)neighborhood gem (5)kid-friendly (4)fit for foodies (4)good for groups (3)romantic (3)special occasion (3)great for lunch (3)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (2)scenic view (2)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- restaurant weekOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/22/2014we like to try new restaurants during this special week. reservations and parking were easy. service was great but the food for the price was ridiculous. My scallop rissotto main dish has 2 scallops and was served in a half full soup bowl and our salads were skimmpy. we had to ask for more bread to feel full. It was a nice location and a relaxed meal but we wont be backSpecial Features:
- Did not honor reservationPIsGuidetoGreatFoodDined on 9/20/2014The hostess did not honor the Open Table reservation. She stated, "you just put the reservation in" so you will need to wait. Both hostesses were rude and a bit stuck up because I used Open Table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Lot To Be DesiredAdrianDined on 9/19/2014This is the third time we've been to Gregorio's and were hoping to have it become out local "go to" Italian restaurant. Though our first visit was reasonably satisfactory, our last two visits have not gone well. During the second visit, out guest was charged $29.00 for a $9.00 GLASS of wine and my meal was marginal at best. During our most recent visit, my wife couldn't even eat her pasta dish and thought the sauce came from a can. The server was nice enough to remove it from our bill. We were a party of four and all of us thought the food was just so-so. Not what any of us expected. My wife and I will be hard pressed to return. A shame really since it's close to our home and we love to support local businesses.
- Wonderful food...barney0123Dined on 9/17/2014Wonderful food, great wait people!! I was disappointed when I asked for fresh parmesan and the waiter brought me a jar of powered parmesan. Train noise was a bit too much from time to time. I will come back... food is wonderful!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/13/2014We found the food to be average on all levels. The service was good but not great. The bread was the best part of the meal. I do not think we would go back to dinner but we might try it for lunch.
- 082114rockonDined on 8/21/2014Wonderful experience with all aspects of dining out!!!Special Features:
- Great night outRon92028Dined on 8/8/2014The atmosphere was great(outside seating) service was timely and the food was great. Good beer and wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DELICIOUSAlexandraGDined on 8/4/2014Gregorio's is a great spot for a nice lunch or dinner with friends, family, or a loved one! I took my mom in the other night and she loved it! She said it was the best EGGPLANT PARMESEAN she has ever had! And don't even get me started on how good the BABY CAKES dessert was! Heavenly. I recommend Gregorio's for anyone who has a good appetite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food / Long WaitSunshineVIPDined on 8/3/2014We ordered good wine so we didn't mind the long wait for our food. However, when the food did get there it was cold. The waitress said it would take another 25 minutes for a new thin crust pizza or they could heat ours up (which did not sound appealing). She even said the pizza was cold after touching it. We ordered a salad instead and that took a long time too but it was really good.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Gregorio's Restaurant reviews archive.