3468 Main Highway
Coconut Grove, FL 33133Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.greenstreetcafe.net/
- Phone: (305) 444-0244
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday-Tuesday: 7:00am -1:00am
Wednesday-Saturday: 7:00am -3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Over-sized plush red chairs, white brick walls, and our iconic library transforms our indoor dining space into an intimate private gathering. Enjoy red velvet couches lining the street in our outdoor patio lounge with pulsing background music. Comes together with good food and great friends.
- Private Party Contact: Maura 8778641541
- Entertainment: Happy hour: 7 nights a week from 5-7pm $3.50 draft, $4.50 well drinks, $6 house martinis, $2 off glasses of wine, 30% off bottles of wine.
Monday – Half priced bottles of wine
Tuesday – Half priced mojitos: strawberry, coconut, raspberry, pomegranate, mango, and regular
Wednesday - Scotch night: half priced scotch and $69 bottle (750 ml.) of Johnny Walker Black
Thursday – College night: happy hour from 5-7pm and 11pm-close
Friday – Ladies night: complimentary champagne from 5-8pm
- Special Events: Like our philosophy to always serve good food, whether at breakfast, lunch or dinner, it is also our philosophy to plan a perfect event for you regardless of the time of day you wish to meet or celebrate.
We are able to provide
a meeting space for both smaller, intimate parties of less than 20 people and also for bigger events with more than 50 attendees.
Please contact Maura @ 786.270.7285 or email email@example.com
A word from Greenstreet Cafe
GreenStreet Café is Coconut Grove’s most iconic outdoor lounge and restaurant founded 23 years ago. GreenStreet Café is Coconut Grove’s premiere “see and be seen” restaurant. A regular hangout for the locals and a must-see Miami destination for visitors where you can enjoy breakfast seven days a week until 2:45pm. Our lunch and dinner menus feature fresh salads, homemade pastas, an array of made-to-order sandwiches and wraps, as well as delicious and fulfilling entrees. Sip on a latte while taking advantage of our free Wi-Fi, sit for a glass of wine, take a break from your dog walk, have a business meeting, a baby shower, or simply relax on our oversized plush red sofas for a late night amongst friends. Every day, we’re featuring innovative food and drink specials as well as happy hour twice a day, seven days a week.Continued
Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/GreenStreetCafe , Twitter @GreenStreetCafe and Instagram: "Greenstreetcafe" for daily updates and specials!
Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/GreenStreetCafe , Twitter @GreenStreetCafe and Instagram: "Greenstreetcafe" for daily updates and specials!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Greenstreet Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (11)great for brunch (7)good for groups (7)kid-friendly (6)great for lunch (6)neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (4)late-night find (3)special occasion (3)vibrant bar scene (3)hot spot (3)romantic (2)scenic view (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great Location..needs improvementOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2014I had a reservation for 6 and we were brought to a table that was meant for 4. I told them I wanted another table and they proceeded to show me another table exactly like the first. When I said no to that table they brought us inside (we wanted to sit outside) to the right size table. We waited more than 15 mins and no service. I finally got up and asked for a waiter. Once we ordered, everything was ok, one pasta very under cooked. And the 2nd glass of wine we ordered arrived after we finished dinner. I said that I wasn't going to pay for the 2nd glass of wine and then a manager came over. She was very nice and comped all of our food. I said it wasn't necessary, but she insisted. I would try it again, most of the food was good.Special Features:
- Reliable "Grove" go-to place...DrewVIPDined on 10/29/2014Greenstreet Café is a great place to meet particularly since the Brickell area construction has traffic at a standstill during lunch time, or at any time of day for that matter. Outdoor seating here is a huge plus. We enjoy the salads, Grilled Salmon salad is very tasty! There also is a Duck Salad that's very good; hard to find duck anywhere on a menu these days. The breakfast food is really good, weekend brunch is packed. The service is always professional and efficient as can be even when the bar area is overflowing and the crowd is jumping.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- attention to detailBirthdayDined on 10/23/2014I made an online reservation for my husband's birthday for 8:00 pm, on a Thursday night I requested that after dinner they will come out with a dessert with a candle and to sing happy birthday to him, I was very dissapointed since we got there around 7:45 pm. I informed the waiter that I had a reservation for 8:00 pm he never asked my name, he just took 2 menus and headed to a table to sit us down, I then again told him I had a reservation he ignore it, I was trying to hint him that I needed for him to read my request since I did not want my husband to know so it will be a surprise to him when they came out with a lighted dessert singing happy birthday. Very upset.Special Features:
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Ive made multiple visits. the food is just that great.Special Features:
- Great outdoor Coconut Grove findhappyeaterDined on 10/11/2014We ate dinner outside. The road is under construction, but our waiter was attentive, the food was great and I would definitely eat there again.Special Features:
- We walked outTEP09Dined on 10/10/2014We were in Coconut Grove to have dinner with our daughter on parents weekend. She had heard that Greenstreet was a good place to go. After being ignored by the staff for 5 minutes, we were finally seated inside - it smelled a little like a stale beer. We were told that the flatbreads were a specialty. We ordered a flatbread as an appetizer, our dinner and a couple of glasses of wine. Our waiter returned with two warm glasses of Chardonnay and told us that they did not have any dough in the kitchen to make the flatbread! This is a Friday night in Miami!! There are too many good options in walking distance. We left. LuLu's is across the street and there is a great french cafe around the corner. Don't settle for Greenstreet.
- Great timeroms78Dined on 8/19/2014The food was excellent, we loved our brunch. The staff is very nice and the place is really beautiful.Special Features:
- Nice location bad first impressionBarbara34Dined on 8/16/2014This was our first visit and the restaurant and decor is really nice but the sofas are really uncomfortable. I went to sue civically eat the shirt ribs and they said they did not have anymore. We asked of they had bread since they hadn't brought any and they told us the didn't have anymore. The waiter not very attentive as we were without water and took a long time before he brought our checks. Food was ok, had potential but not impressed.
- Very good placeMetryBillDined on 8/16/2014Excellent. Good food, good service, fair prices. Casual dining.Special Features:
- Wonderful breakfastOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/6/2014Excellent Food. Would highly recommend. I was visiting from out of town and my hotel recommend this to me as a nice spot for breakfast. I had the coconut crusted french toast and it was wonderful. I also brought my 6 year old son with me and although they don't have a kid's menu he easily enjoyed what they had to offer with their buttermilk pancakes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 48 reviews are from the Greenstreet Cafe reviews archive.
- A Great ChoiceUMparentVIPDined on 5/12/2014Every time I am in the area, I dine here at least once. Dinner was excellent. Frequently I have the salmon salad, but this time I ordered the skirt steak which was terrific. My spouse's lobster ravioli was deemed excellent as was my daughter's linguini with vegetables and shrimp. The only dish I was not as pleased with was the tuna tartare appetizer. Highly recommend this restaurant for any time of day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014We went here for a girls nite out. The food, service and atmosphere was great. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeLovelylinaaVIPDined on 4/25/2014Really great for brunch! Loved the pancakes and mimosa!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- don't bother making reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2014we made reservations for a brunch. when we arrived, we were told they do not take reservations for brunch and didn't "know why the online reservation even accepts them". No apologies, nothing... just take a number and sit down. THUMBS DOWN!
- BrezDined on 2/8/2014This restrauant was recommended by the Bentley hotel. I thought it was average on service & food quaility. The prices seemed a bit high for the average experience.
- Couldn't even seat usNotImpressedDined on 2/7/2014I specifically made a reservation for 9 people because I know how Greenstreet gets packed. It was a bon voyage party for a coworker who loves Greenstreet. When we got there and gave the hostess our name, they informed us that their computer system was down (for the last 2 days) so they didn't have our reservation. They were not accommodating at all. They told us it would be at least a 30 minute wait and that there was nothing they could do. We couldn't wait that long and they didn't even care that we had to leave and go somewhere else. I am very disappointed in their customer service. I think they should've informed Open Table that they could not take reservations. They should've been more apologetic and accommodating.
- Second year of dissappointmentRubybagonaDined on 1/22/2014Food and Service was very acceptable and some what enjoyed our visit. Second Year in a row management was not able to find our reservation when I called into confirm the day before. Reservation was made via computer with Open table. Why belong or support Open Table ??????????. Why should I go through Open table to make a reservation if my visit ( with 8 guests ) does not entitle my reservation to reward points or any recognition with Open Table. Open table business plan has some serious flaws and not very member friendly at this location. Ronald RubenSpecial Features:
- great server; lousy foodchuckmac07VIPDined on 1/20/2014spectacular waitress serving soggy salads, crappy pizza & flat beer. smokers everywhere. never again.
- Fun PlaceljcwfDined on 1/18/2014I love the Greenstreet Cafe. It is a funky fun place to go and to bring guests. The outdoor cafe setting is unique and authentic. We bring friends from out of town here quite often because Greenstreet Cafe has an energetic fun vibe to it. Also, most important, everything on the menu is very good. It is an honest, neighborhood restaurant without pretentions, but, just good fun and food. Service is always good, even on a busy night. I like their Blue Moon on Draft served with an orange. I had that with a lamb-burger last time and my friend ordered their fish dish- said it was great. The lamb burger was great also. And they have nicely steamed asparagus, fresh on the side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, bad servicesydsydDined on 1/8/2014no complaints about the food except my duck was too rare. the service is slow, when they are called they are nice and friendly, but they are just very slow and I guess too busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coconut Grove GemPackGirlDined on 12/26/2013We ate outside and it was perfect. Great food and service. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Went on Christmas DayMarLinDined on 12/25/2013Used Open Table for our reservation. They sat us immediately! It was extremely busy so our service could have been better. It appeared they were under staffed. The food was very good. 3 of the 4 of us had a large portion of blackened dolphin that was served with real mashed potatoes and asparagus. The one person that ordered snapper was disappointed with his entrée. Overall we would visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coconut Grove Classic still goodratlasVIPDined on 11/1/2013We had a delicious dinner at Greenstreet Cafe in Coconut Grove. Service was good and the drinks were fabulous. It was a nice chance to revisit the restaurant and we were not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleased AgainUMparentVIPDined on 10/4/2013Visited here last year and was again delighted with this restaurant. Couldn't resist ordering their salad topped with grilled salmon. Loved it again. Four of us had that and my spouse had the burger which was huge and tasty. Brie appetizer was fabulous. Highly recommend and will return the next time I visit in the Spring.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had breakfast outside. TheDmwgeminiVIPDined on 9/20/2013Had breakfast outside. The lemon ricotta pancakes were good, turkey sausage not much flavor. Waiter went above and beyond: I left my macchiato on the table and it was bused, but he got me a brand new one.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greenstreet!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2013Great place will be going again very soon. Great service , food, and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patio dining, Grove styleGhansenDined on 8/9/2013Good food, in fun setting. Skirt steak was delicious. Monitors excellent as all. Will go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!DianneDined on 7/31/2013Came here to celebrate an anniversary and it was fantastic! Our server was very and the food was delicious! They sat us outside and i wasn't too happy at first because I thought i'd be hot and annoyed, I was proven wrong. The surroundings are nice, especially at night and they have fans outside so you wouldn't get too hot. We love Greenstreet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice diningGregoryDined on 7/31/2013I have dined here many times for breakfast. This is my first lunch experience and my first time eating inside. The decor was interesting and the environment cozy. The food was very good. I'll be back for breakfast and lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great breakfast and lunch spotChuckDined on 6/27/2013Good food, good service and comfortable neighborhood place to go. Reasonable prices too.Special Features:
- We went as a party of sixOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2013We went as a party of six with everyone ordering a different main course. The food was so good and our waiter was amazing. In fact, all the staff was friendly and made the whole experience even better. We stuffed ourselves and then splurged on dessert - the brownie a la mode and the chocolate mousse bar are worth every calorie! We have told all our friends what a great restaurant this is and will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Old time favorite. Nice placeEatingoutDined on 1/25/2013Old time favorite. Nice place to feel the Grove vibe.Special Features:
- HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! Typical,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! Typical, mediocre Miami service. The wait staff did not acknowledge our group. We sat for 15 minutes, not one person greeted us or gave us water. We got up and went across the street to LuLu's instead. What a waste of a reservation.
- Celebrated here after ourOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/31/2012Celebrated here after our beach wedding. Would have been cool if the manager may have stopped by to congradulate us or something. The waiter was hard to find at times, but he did spice up our cake w/ a sparkler which was cool.Special Features:
- Delicious food in lovely settingSRQKraftiGalDined on 12/24/2012We had a group of 11 for Christmas Eve dinner and we were able to be seated immediately on arrival. Everyone enjoyed their dinners and while we sat inside, we could as easily have been seated outside. The food selection was extensive and everyone found something they enjoyed. Speaking just for my husband and me, our food was delicious. One side dish everyone loved was the truffle fries - very tasty and crisp. All in all, it was a most enjoyable experience and we would highly recommend this restaurant. Their wait staff was terrific and they didn't mind us continuing our conversations for some time after we finished our meal.Special Features:
- It was a great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/15/2012It was a great experience except for the background music it would have been nice if something else was playing.Special Features:
- My overall experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/12/2012My overall experience was fantastic. The only issue I came across was with the hostess'. They were very chatty within themselves and not attentive to potential customers. I had to greet them a d get their attention, they should be greeting me first and be more friendly with the people passing by and greet more. A simple "Hello" would of sufficed.Special Features:
- Consistently Good!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/15/2012As always, we enjoyed our evening at Greenstreet. My salmon was delicious!Special Features:
- Greenstreet cafe has excellentExcellentVIPDined on 11/9/2012Greenstreet cafe has excellent food. It's always consistent and for Miami, prices are very reasonable. Coconut Grove is a little bit off the beaten track for tourist. Popular spot for locals. It's great to do people watch.Special Features:
- Private party killed reservationnewtthegalootDined on 11/1/2012We arrived for our reservation and were told that because of a private party we could not be seated inside, but would have to be outside in rather chilly weather for which we were not dressed.Hence, a big thumbs down.