Greens on Tenth
953 Tenth Street
Modesto, CA 95354Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Greens on Tenth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.greensmarket.net/
- Phone: 2095721700
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: M-F 7:00am-11:00am
Lunch: M-F 11:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: T-Sa 4:00pm-10:00pm
Brunch: Sa-Su 9:00am-2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Nichole Basmajian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Greens on Tenth provides full service catering and event planning. We specialize in creating unique food, based on seasonal produce and fruit from our own organic farm. We can accommodate very large events and small, intimate parties. We have an extensive range of service pieces and both elegant and rustic designs. We have a large corporate catering division that can deliver box lunches or hot meals directly to your office and we have a division called Underground Kitchen that can provide healthy and delicious meals directly to your home.
- Private Party Facilities: Greens on Tenth has three private meeting areas. Our brick room can accommodate approximately 80 guests for sit down meals. The wine cellar, which has its own private bar, can accommodate approximately 40 guests and our mezzanine can accommodate approximately 30 guests. We have just acquired the building next door and when renovation is complete that venue will serve 350-400 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Ann Endsley 2096029099
- Cross Street: J Street
- Public Transit: Public Transportation is located within a block of Greens on Tenth.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Guests can park on the street in front of Greens on Tenth or in the city parking lots behind the restaurant or on 11th Street and walk through the building where the Chartreuse Muse is located.
A word from Greens on Tenth
Greens on Tenth celebrates the bounty of the seasons, creating pure, delicious food using the fruits and vegetables grown on our own organic farm. Four Seasons Farms provides a colorful array of organic treasures that become the foundation of all of our culinary creations. We source local artisan cheeses, grass fed beef, organic chickens and eggs, honeys and heritage pigs and lambs. We have our own bakery and gelato production which takes Straus organic milk and our own organic fruits and herbs and makes delectable sorbets and gelatos. We also own a micro-distillery that produces a line of premium vodkas, whiskey and moonshine that are used in a season menu of craft cocktails that incorporate fresh fruit purees from our farm. Local and Imported Wines and Craft Beers are paired with our seasonal menus. We have a variety of gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, paleo and "clean" options. Greens on Tenth provides diners with a casual, friendly place to celebrate local food!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Greens on Tenth - Best Restaurants in Modesto ›
Greens on Tenth reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (2)special occasion (2)great for brunch (1)good for groups (1)romantic (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014We had terrible service, waitress didn't refill drinks and took forget with the check on a weekday lunch hour and it wasent overly busy unless she was the only server.Special Features:
- The AmbiencecmeagherDined on 8/11/2014If you are looking for a place for brunch, they have a very limited menu and I don't recommend you eat the food. Although the service was friendly and the atmosphere was of excellent taste, both myself and my guest fell ill after food consumption which leads me to believe they may have a cleanliness issue. You may be better off stopping by in the evening or after work for a get-together since it appears they have a full bar with much to offer.Special Features:
- poor choice.JoeproVIPDined on 7/11/2014The décor is very good. Cocktails were served very well. The CesarSalad came with cold chicken. There are no dinner salads here. The filet arrived on a cold dish and well done and lukewarm as this was ordered medium rare. The Chicken entrée arrived with an apricot pit on it and was dry, cold and inedible. Had my wife bit into this she would have lost her front teeth. It took about 70 minutes for this not so good meal to arrive. Not to mention the cold tomato soup that Chef Boyardee would have bested. The waiter took both entrees off and the soup from the bill. If no changes will be made it closes. We left hungry. They offered nothing to every have us come back here.
- Great organic foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/11/2014We were very impressed with all of the dishes we ordered. Tasted very fresh and loved that it was local and organic. We are very selective of where we can and will eat. It's nice to have another fine dining restaurant to add to our rotation. Would be nice if the wine list included more than just Gallo products and adding some crystal stemware for those bringing in a good bottle of wine would be another suggestion. We are looking forward to another visit and some great food!Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Greens on Tenth reviews archive.