Greek Isles Grille
3309 N. Central Expwy. Ste. 370
Plano, TX 75023Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: $30 and under
Greek Isles Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.greekislesgrille.com/
- Phone: 9724237778x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm; Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Mediterranean, Greek
- Executive Chef: Gus Kostas
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We provide on-site catering or carry-out catering of our menu items plus other entrees that may not be on our menu. We are accommodating and willing to maximize your budget.
- Private Party Facilities: Greek Isles Grille and Taverna offers its fine menu selections for your catered event. Whether at your home, your office or here at the restaurant, we can help you plan your special event. We've recently added a moveable wall so we can easily create private rooms for your occasion.
- Private Party Contact: Event Coordinator 8776755768
- Entertainment: During our regular business hours we play traditional and contemporary music. Belly dancers are available upon request and are very reasonable. We do have live music and dancing from time to time and if you would like to know when please join our mailing list at www.greekislesgrille.com.
A word from Greek Isles Grille
We are a family restaurant owned by Gus Kostas and managed by his sons John and Chris. Our menu specializes in Greek and Mediterranean cuisine with great quality seafood, lamb, soups, salad, chicken, pork and steaks. We have a full bar for your basic or creative cocktail, a variety of Greek and international wines and beers. You do not have to take a trip to Greece to enjoy Greek food, drinks and hospitality it's all right here. Opa!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Greek Isles Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
- Enjoyed quiet dining! We were31FordCoupeDined on 2/14/2014Enjoyed quiet dining! We were a party of 8 and just enjoyed the service, food and quiet. EXCELLENTSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- V-DayScottieDined on 2/14/2014Chosen spot for dinner with my Valentine of 25+ years. We've been to the Greek Isles and were pleased to find great Greek cuisine in our area. They were prepared with a shortened menu to handle the crowd and there were plenty of choices. The lamb shank was outstanding. Once seated the service was very efficient and friendly. Looking forward to going back on a less hectic night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice nightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014Food and service were good, but Valentine's night was very hectic. Good neighborhood restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Greek food in a long timeRonKDined on 12/24/2013Went there Christmas Eve and noticed that there was very little lamb on the menu. I asked the waiter about that and they suggested lamb shank that was not on the menu. It was superb! Nicely seasoned and so tender it literally fell off the bone. The Dolmas and Spanakopita were very good as was the Chicken Florentine. Everything was presented in order after we completed our appetizers and salads with no attempt to rush us. The cost of dinner was more than reasonable for the quality of food and the level of service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greeks RockAnnaDined on 11/16/2013We're Greek so we find that Greek Isles is one of the best in the DFW area. Thank you for a good evening. It was my birthday and just had my leftovers for lunch yesterday. So yum. Your avgolemono is so good too.Special Features:
- Always great food and great valuePasquali1956Dined on 11/9/2013Greek Isles is our favorite Greek restaurant in Dallas -- bar none. The food is always fantastic, as is the service. It's extremely reasonably priced. All-in-all, it's an excellent choice for a casual but stellar dinner experience. I would say I recommend Greek Isles without reservations -- but you do need reservations if going on a Saturday night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to find but worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/22/2013It's located around the back side of a mall. On Sunday night, after most of the mall is closed, it's a little dark and this place is hard to spot. Really delicious pork souvlaki - charcoal grilled and perfectly tender.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our New "Spot"BrookeKVIPDined on 9/13/2013My boyfriend and I love Greek Isles. I found them through Open Table and it has become our new favorite place to go eat when it's just the two of us. The servers are hit or miss. This last time he was either overly attentive (while we were in the middle of eating) or we didn't see him for half an hour when we needed the check. I do love the servers personalities though and the food is great. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time trying greek foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/12/2013My son and I decided to try something new for lunch. We ordered the Chicken & Shrimp Souvlaki, Beeftekia Pita and Kostas Salad. The Souvlaki dish was a little bland because of the rice, but when eaten without the rice, it was very tasty. Beeftekia was great. Still juicy and had great flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always the food is excellentiCfoodVIPDined on 6/21/2013As always the food is excellent and the service outstanding.Special Features:
- As always, one of our favorites.iCfoodVIPDined on 5/17/2013As always, one of our favorites. Excellent Swai fish tonight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/7/2013Great for small groups of 10 or less, food is good and service is wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite local Greek restaurant.DavidVIPDined on 4/13/2013Favorite local Greek restaurant. Never disappoints.Special Features:
- Excellent Greek food. TryiCfoodVIPDined on 4/12/2013Excellent Greek food. Try the lamb shank. It is so good....Special Features:
- Consistent, excellent foodiCfoodVIPDined on 4/5/2013Consistent, excellent food and service. A family favorite.Special Features:
- Excellent service and consistentlyiCfoodVIPDined on 3/22/2013Excellent service and consistently good Greek food.Special Features:
- This is a good, well run,iCfoodVIPDined on 3/15/2013This is a good, well run, family business that serves traditional Greek food that is consistently prepared. You never feel like an outsider and you get good food that tastes home cooked. If you don't see what you want on the menu, just ask. We just love the place.Special Features:
- What a marvelous evening.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2012What a marvelous evening. Our waiter was wonderful and the service, atmosphere and food could not have been better.
- Craving a gyro, we made aOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/8/2012Craving a gyro, we made a late night dinner stop at Greek Isles Grille. What a wonderful experience and one we'll repeat. The food was excellent and service very attentive. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- A great evening for a familyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2012A great evening for a family of 5 to enjoy the food and service.Special Features:
- A touch of Mediterranean classJim0721Dined on 7/31/2012The food was excellent and the service outstanding. Our first experience with Greek faire and it was delicious. We' plan to go back!Special Features:
- Lived in Athens & this is not GreekpeteDined on 7/29/2012The food at the Greek Isles is just awful! I cannot recommend it and we will never go again. We had the feta squares as an appetizer; it was not bad. Then the Greek dinner salad came out… it was watery and there was nothing that would suggest that the dressing was ‘Greek’. Looking back – that should have been our sign to cancel our entrée and leave. My wife had the Chicken Lemonati with some gummy white rice. No lemon taste or signs that a lemon was used in the cooking process. I order the ‘special’ a Greek lamb shank. It had no seasoning and was cover in plain tomato paste; not a hint of an herb or spice. Bland! And needed salt. The 'food' not worth $50!!! We would not eat it if it was free!!! What they served us belonged in the tras
- If you are looking for a casual,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/7/2012If you are looking for a casual, unpretentious restaurant that is focused on the quality and flavors of its dishes, look no further. This family-owned restaurant has been a staple of the DFW area for 18 years - not an easy feat in Dallas! We have been going to the Greek Isles for years and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Love Greek Isles. Best, authenticOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/3/2012Love Greek Isles. Best, authentic Greek food in DFW, in my humble opinion