Greek Brothers Oyster Bar & Grill
133 S. Mechanic
El Campo, TX 77437Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Greek Brothers Oyster Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.greekbros.com/
- Phone: 979-543-1757
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm, Dinner: Monday - Wedneday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout
- Catering: Weddings, Anniversaries, Graduations - no matter what the occasion, let us come to you. Offering plate dinners, buffets, and passed hors d'oeuvre, Greek Bros will surly make your event a success.
- Private Party Facilities: Check out Greek Bros private dinning room, complete with full service bar and lounge. Offering guests a quite space great for parties, meetings, or group lunches.
- Private Party Contact: Matthew Charkalis 979 543 1757
- Entertainment: Greek Bros. brings in the best live entertainment in the South Texas area. Offering everything from Classic and Old School Rock to Original Texas Country music. Large dance floor and cocktail tables available.
A word from Greek Brothers Oyster Bar & Grill
Greek Brothers is a family run restaurant that specializes in Steaks, Fresh Seafood, and Live Entertainment. Greek's has been doing this for over 25 years. "Chaos & Cuisine", experience it for yourself today.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Greek Brothers Oyster Bar & Grill - Best Restaurants in El Campo ›
Greek Brothers Oyster Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (9)special occasion (7)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (4)romantic (3)neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (2)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- ShirleyDined on 9/24/2014Love that I can make reservations on my smartphone! It was super easy to do. The food was great. Hubby and I are now making this an offical place to have our "date night" every Wednesday.Special Features:
- Great placeJbash007Dined on 9/12/2014Has all our friends in from across the US for opening day of teal season. Great dinner, great wine and kareoke night was a hoot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak nightCwilliams84Dined on 8/27/2014I love Greek Bros, the service is always great, the food delicious and the bar has lots of great drinks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place with great friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Enjoyed everything. Great table with great view of the band.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place#cml621Dined on 7/19/2014We enjoyed our food. The band was impressive. Bartenders and servers, excellent and friendly! Great place to go, especially for special occasions! Loved the portion sizes, as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place!drpjsabDined on 7/5/2014First time to visit! Did not have entertainment we we visited, however are looking forward to returning when they do. The food was excellent. So glad to have found this place, out here in the country! (o:Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/25/2014The food and service was excellent. The server was very polite. Would recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 37 reviews are from the Greek Brothers Oyster Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- Greek's Always Makes The GradeTrouthunterDined on 5/14/2014What can I say? Greek Brothers never disappoints in food, drink, service or fun. Wednesday is steak night...$1.00 per ounce for premium Rib Eye steaks...so a twenty ounce Rib Eye would cost you $20 bucks lol. Love it.Special Features:
- First visit was not goodShaneDined on 5/2/2014Food was cold, we were seated by waitress station and waiters and waitresses horseplayed the whole time bumping into our booth and acting like 9 year olds. I took my wife out for a nice evening and regretted our choice as we drove 40 miles to eat here. Lesson learnedSpecial Features:
- Rehearsal dinnergoodstuffDined on 2/21/2014We were all very pleased with our rehearsal dinner. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- celebratewith funawesomeplace2celebrateDined on 12/4/2013Awesome steak night.....We really enjoyed Savanna's 18th Birthday celebration.....Our service was superior.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappointed !ECPearlDined on 11/27/2013Love this place. Steak night is my favorite. Good food and live music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for dinner and a show.DamianDined on 9/14/2013I have been to Greek Brothers on several occasions, and have never been disappointed. The service is always good, the staff is friendly and energetic, and it offers a variety of atmospheres in one location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good, it was "steakecdinerDined on 8/7/2013Food was good, it was "steak night", so prices were very fair as well. But, the room was hot.
- My birthday supper was great!FayebirdDined on 7/30/2013My daughter and I met here for my birthday, and we enjoyed our evening very much. We shared the Shrimp Cozumel and it was delicious, and then ordered the NY cheesecake for dessert, and the server came out with a lit birthday candle. I thought that was very sweet of her. Of course, I had a few glasses of Cabernet with my meal, and it was great, too. This is a very neat place, for a romantic dinner, an evening out with friends, or a dinner with your family. Try it, you'll like it.Special Features:
- First timersjakeDined on 7/27/2013I had the dijon chicken....excellent, but TOO much cheese, The oil from the cheese swam on my plate. My husband had the chicken fried steak and it had too much batter making the steak larger than it was. The salads were sad. The greens were warm not chilled. Half of slice of red onion and one grape tomato! We will definite come back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service was excellent.Nitro44Dined on 7/5/2013Food and service was excellent. Wait for food was not too long and chips and salsa served prior to the meal were very good and fresh. As we were celebrating a wedding anniversary and birthday, they went out of their way to accommodate our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious From Beginning to End!njoysamealDined on 6/15/2013Unique and interesting atmosphere! Nice salad choices that were very fresh. Sautéed mushrooms to die for! They were excellent and the crusty toasted bread slices that came with them were a great touch! Ahi tuna that melted in your mouth with grilled veggies and rice. No room for dessert. A lovely and very enjoyable meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There was a birthday partyOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/20/2013There was a birthday party going on in the main dining room, so it was loud and energetic. Would have liked to have set in the bar area, it was much more quiet. I was in the middle of eating my salad when my entree arrived. Overall I felt like we were rushed and pushed to get through.Special Features:
- Greek Bros consistently offersOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/21/2012Greek Bros consistently offers an above average experience in an out of the way location. You don't really expect to find such a place in El Campo. Greek Brothers manages to mix well together all aspects of a bar, entertainment venue and a restaurant. The food especially is above average in both quality and notably quantity. Congrats to Matthew and the rest of the team there - keep up the good work!Special Features:
- 20 bucks for 6 shrimp! We'veOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/201220 bucks for 6 shrimp! We've been here about 5 times, the first time was good, but the service has been horrible ever since. We will not be back at least not to dine. The bar area is pretty decent for a small town.Special Features:
- First time to dine here...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/4/2012Well our waitress was super nice. The tostadas were stale we were seated in a booth not very comfortable We had planned on staying to listen to the band but we had just spent 70.00 on dinner drinks and tips and we were not going to pay 15.00 on top of the $70.00 we had just spent to be able to listen to the band they should atleast offer a discount if you plan to stay after dinner to listen to the band. I had never been here so i was looking forward to a nice evening but we decided to have a drink at the front bar first the bartender was very rude and even after that i still left a tip ya"ll should have him atleast have a smile and not have us sit ther for 5 mins before speaking he literally Ignored us. I
- Food tasted great. We orderedOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/7/2012Food tasted great. We ordered grilled shrimp and grilled chicken and enjoyed it very much. We even stayed for the entertainment and danced the night away. Haven't done that in a long time. Will definitely look for this band again when they return to our area. So fun!Special Features:
- Great pastas and steaks.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/25/2012Great pastas and steaks. I love the steak tidbits with the house steak sauce. Delicious! Serving sizes are huge, enough to take home or share a plate. And it seems like they are restricting smoking in some areas. I was glad for that.Special Features:
- Great food! Long service wait...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/18/2012Great food! Long service wait... 1 hour 30 minutes before we got our food!Special Features:
- Ww have been to greek bros.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/11/2012Ww have been to greek bros. several times and love the food and atmosphere. have always had a very good time and the food is always excellent.Special Features:
- Steaks were perfect! FrenchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/28/2011Steaks were perfect! French fries were ok, salad was good. A little noisy for our liking but considering it is a "Bar and Grill" what can u expect. Would have like to be seated somewhere a little quieter and where we didn't smell cigarette smoke off and on. Over all it was nice and our waiter was excellent.Special Features:
- Dinner was good. Service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2011Dinner was good. Service was poor. Waitress forgot our drinks and didn't serve them until after dinner was served. This was actually only after I had to get up and request them as she chatted away at the back of the restauarant with other wait staff. It's a hit or miss with service, but the food and atmosphere is always up to par!Special Features:
- service was very slow. BeenOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/29/2011service was very slow. Been there before and have always been pleased. not this time.Special Features:
- Some things are worth it, this wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/9/2011You would not believe the food... My compliments to the chef. we ordered a Salmon plate that shocked us all. It had a BIg piece of Salmon that was cooked just right, fresh spinach cooked with all the green color intact, and garlic potatoes that were sooo good! to top it off they had made a teepee on top with 3 Asparagas that were as big as cigars and FANTASTIC! We drove all the way from Beaumont Texas (181 miles) to have Great food!Special Features:
- The food was excellent. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/30/2011The food was excellent. We are fortunate enough to be able to go to lots of really good restaurants around the country so we know good a great place when we find it. Basically, we ordered too much food because we wanted to try as many things as possible, and made ourselves miserable as a result because the food was so great we just could not stop eating. Went back a couple of days later for more great food. We are so lucky that a new acquaintance recommended The Greek Brother's to us.
- This was a first time to visitOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/29/2011This was a first time to visit Greek Brothers and was not dispointed in the food and service. Would certainly recommend to friends.Special Features:
- We have eaten here many timesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/25/2011We have eaten here many times and are always impressed with food, service and attitude of everyone involved!!! Dont miss it.Special Features:
- The food is always amazing.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/27/2011The food is always amazing. I have never had a bad experience.Special Features:
- Although the food was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/19/2011Although the food was very good and the live entertainment was even better, Greek Bros is a full smoking restaurant and that was a surprise and disappointment.Special Features:
- Worth the drive from Friendswood TXOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/12/2011First time visitor. Relaxed feel - cozy – comfortable. Reminded me of an old west saloon when we first entered the restaurant, cute:) Food was good - very healthy portions - almost for two! Service was well-timed and friendly. We LOVED the entertainment - Mambo Jazz Kings. Music was not so loud that we could not enjoy the conversation.Special Features:
- Food is always great, ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/19/2011Food is always great, ambiance is energitic and lively, some of the staff can use additional training on service, but they are typically very nice so that sometimes outweights the oversite in service....not always though.
- Awesome night!! Food was amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/23/2010Awesome night!! Food was amazing and drinks were well worth the $$.Special Features:
- Everything was wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/15/2010Everything was wonderful. The steaks were perfect! We enjoyed dining here and will do it again.Special Features:
- Great ambiance, great food,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/7/2010Great ambiance, great food, great service!! We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience and will return often - and recommend to all our friends.Special Features: