Great Scott East
1020 Ohio Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45245Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Great Scott East
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.1Greatscott.com;
- Phone: 5137524700
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Friday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Scott Elsaesser
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We would love to help you with lunchtime pickup events. Please call 513-752-4700 or e-mail email@example.com
- Private Party Facilities: Second floor loft can accommodate up to 75 guests. Separate room can seat 25. Reservations for any occasion are welcome. A credit card hold for groups over 15 are required.
For special occasions, we will consider opening on Monday's for you. There are minimum requirements. Please e-mail Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org for all groups over 20 or if you have special questions regarding your group.
- Private Party Contact: Laura krauser 5132657760
- Entertainment: Outdoor music on Friday nights.
- Special Events: September thru October, celebrate Oktoberfest with us!
A word from Great Scott East
Great Scott Restaurant specializes in fresh made food and an impressive beer and wine list in a comfortable setting. Enjoy fresh seafood, steaks, huge entree salads and more.The concept has been around for 7 years and is family owned and operated.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Great Scott East reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good food, low key atmosphereWanderingDinerDined on 10/4/2013Bacon wrapped shrimp served over a salad could have been a meal. Walleye almandine cooked to perfect crisp crust and flaky fish. Wiener schnitzel also very good. Relaxed atmosphere, good service, good beer on tap, reasonable prices. Live music in biergarten gets an A for effort Will definitely return.Special Features:
- the food was great the servicebigdaddyDined on 8/23/2013the food was great the service is great I will tell my friends the show was awesome you need to have dan henning there moreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night at Great ScottdatenightDined on 8/3/2013Good food and good friends made for a great night. Would definitely go back. Extensive menu options, everything was really good, and we were not rushed out the door when our meal was finished.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was good. The waitressTalkDined on 5/11/2013The food was good. The waitress was awful. Not attentive at all. Didn't want to take the time to explain anything. Had to wait a long time fir drinks and refills. She actually rolled her eyes when we asked about dessert!Special Features:
- Great food!rsballjrDined on 5/10/2013Great food. Server forgot appetizer, then said he didn't hear us order it. The food came out fast, so not a big deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They did not have my reservationstpaulguyVIPDined on 12/28/2012They did not have my reservation when we arrived, despite my having received a confirmation from open table. The server was nice, but harried and over worked. The food was very poor. My sons chicken was under cooked, the pork was dry and chewy, and the chicken strips were soggy With a coating of seasoning on one side, but none on the other. It was too loud and no one could hear each other. I can't recomend this place.
- Our family gathered togetherOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/15/2012Our family gathered together for a repeat holiday visit and it was a repeat of last year. Such a wonderful time and atmosphere! Family member ages ranged from 4-86 and everyone enjoyed themselves thoroughly. I recommend coming here for any type of family gathering.Special Features:
- Excellent food, outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2012Excellent food, outstanding service. Pam did a great job serving us.Special Features:
- East is best!CincyDaveDined on 9/8/2012Very cool converting a old house into a great restaurant. We were seated out on the patio. Food was very fresh and very good. Good beer and wine selection. Wait staff was very nice and attentive. Loved the German food added to the menu for the season. Great dinning experience. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Request for a specific tableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/25/2012Request for a specific table seemingly could not be met for the second time. A new server had problems with our order and drinks which should not have happened had he be well trained or shadowed with an experienced server.Special Features: