Great India Cafe - Studio City
12321 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 94604Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Great India Cafe - Studio City
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.greatindiacafe.net/
- Phone: 8187618140
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30AM - 3:00PM
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00PM - 10:30PM
Friday & Saturday: 3:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Executive Chef: KULWINDER KAUR
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: We do catering all around Los Angeles.
- Entertainment: 12 different sports channel for all the sports fans.
A word from Great India Cafe - Studio City
GREAT INDIA CAFE serves a variety of savory recipes from India's rich tapestry of cultural and culinary traditions. Each dish dish is meticulously prepared in a authentic Indian home-style. Using only natural spices and ingredients. At Great India Cafe, we never add preservatives or artificial colorings.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Great India Cafe - Studio City reviews from OpenTable diners
- good but dated decorfreedmlDined on 1/30/2014great food. worn out decor. I didn't mind the Indian MTV that night but I might at other times. Veggie-balls with sauce were the best. Salmon in curry sauce didn't work together -- they should offer a mild white fish with this dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary specialFryguyzDined on 6/14/2013We always enjoy the Great India Cafe either in Studio City or Woodland Hills, the food is great and the flavors are unbelievable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like Indian food thanVail77VIPDined on 1/27/2013If you like Indian food than this is a must to stop by and sample the menu. The staff are friendly and the food was very good.Special Features:
- The food and service are veryOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/21/2012The food and service are very good. The food perhaps being the best of the two. That said my wife and I have made this our regular "go-to" place for excellent Indian cuisine. Especially love all of the wonderful vegetarian options.Special Features:
- The Absolute WORST!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/28/2012Absolutely THE WORST!!! The staff is not responsive -- I even had to ask if they spoke English! There no fans or air conditioning -- this in the sweltering heat of August in the Valley! Then to top it off, the food was so awful that I had to follow Woody Allen's advice (from "Love and Death") and immediately commence "active fleeing"! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!
- Food was quite good. SmallestzyggroupVIPDined on 7/25/2012Food was quite good. Smallest naan ever made. Service was by robots. Place was deserted.
- We enjoyed the Indian foodFryguyzDined on 5/18/2012We enjoyed the Indian food very much, and our first visit to their Studio City location while we had only been to the Woodland Hills location before. We also learned some of their fabulous cooking is done by their talented Grandmother in the kitchen! The food was delicious!Special Features:
- Great neighborhood place,OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/2/2012Great neighborhood place, very good food, good wine selection, very friendly service. We often go - a friend of ours is a big fan of their Bolognese...Special Features:
- Fantastic dinner; serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/17/2011Fantastic dinner; service was wonderful. Love this little Indian restaurant!Special Features:
- We had a lovely last minuteOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/8/2011We had a lovely last minute Mother's Day dinner. We tried new dishes which were so yummy. Our service was superb. We will be back!Special Features: