Graziella's Italian Bistro
99 Church Street
White Plains, NY 10601Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Graziella's Italian Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.graziellasrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9147615721
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Gracie Difeo
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer a full line of off-premise catering. For groups as small as 20 to 500 people.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private rooms to accommodate your most personal event or corporate meeting. Rooms can host groups of 20 to 250 guests and we offer customized menus and all your party planning needs. In house DJs and florist are available. Events can be held for Bar Mitzvahs to weddings and everything in between.
- Private Party Contact: Vincent Corso 9147615721
A word from Graziella's Italian Bistro
WELCOME! We are proud and excited to announce we have made some changes along with our concept and moved our establishment to our new home presently at 99 Church Street. We have infused Blue with Graziella’s formerly at 95 South Broadway. Our newest venture offers an Italian Bistro cuisine combined with a sophisticated and creative Décor. We are a casual and comfortable restaurant tucked away on the quiet side of town, just minutes from the City Center Plaza and the Ritz Carlton Hotel. WE HAVE ELEGANT AND UNIQUE PRIVATE ROOMS TO HOST YOUR NEXT SPECIAL EVENT. Our Portofino Room is located downstairs and accommodates up to 80 guests, we can also host any private event in our main dining room or lounge. GRAZIELLA’S BISTRO IS SIMPLY…. “THE PASSION FOR GREAT ITALIAN FOOD” IN A SPOONFUL, SIMPLICITY NEVER TASTED SO GOOD! COME EXPERIENCE THE new and exciting additions to the fabulous ambiance and delicious menu. ANOTHER GREAT ADDITION ... WE OFFER FREE PARKING ACROSS THE STREET!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Graziella's Italian Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
44 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (20)good for groups (17)special occasion (13)fit for foodies (9)romantic (9)great for outdoor dining (8)great for lunch (7)late-night find (6)notable wine list (5)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (3)Show More
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014Great atmosphere and cordial staff. I recommend the "Roast Portobello" appetizer.Special Features:
- great foodtoblisDined on 9/5/2014The food was excellent .The service was good. The menu had a good variety of items.Best of all they made a Caesar salad table side.Special Features:
- christinechristineDined on 8/30/2014Have eaten here many times, food & service always excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graziella DiningjimboDined on 8/29/2014Our fourth time here , and every meal outstansding.Special Features:
- convenient locationHartsdaleDined on 7/12/2014Quality and quantity of food served is consistently very good. Easy parking for dinner in front of the restaurant.Special Features:
- Good food,fair serviceJameyDined on 7/12/2014Food was good, atmosphere acceptable. We were extremely dissapointed with the service. A glass of wine that was ordered well in advance came to the table after the meal was completed.The waiter seemed surprised and annoyed when we told him that we were no longer interested is the wine. We did get him to agree on a substitute, but with a bit of an attitude. The restaurant was not particularly busy so it remains unclear as to why ordering a glass of wine with your meal was so much of a problem for the staff.Special Features:
- Good Food, Great ServiceAtahirDined on 7/5/2014Aside from the awkward hostess (very unwelcoming) the service was phenomenal. Both servers on staff were knowledgeable of the specials and wine lists. Our server was extremely personable and friendly. Highly recommend the zeppoli's for desert! Holy moly! Incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodShebieDined on 6/22/2014Service was great, food was excellent...great neighborhood restsurant...much better then I expected! Bonus is free parking across street from restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodVincentDined on 6/21/2014Great food - not rushed for "table turnover" - attentive service - reasonale prices. Dinner for 4 with a $75 bottle of wine - $350 with tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- art1Dined on 6/6/2014Pleasant and efficient service. food quality and presentation were very nice and good value at lunch.Special Features:
- Outstanding!MedicllawDined on 6/2/2014We visit Graziella's often and have always had a wonderful experience. Everything, from the greeting, service, ambiance and certainly the food!Special Features:
- FrankieDined on 5/28/2014The food was great and service was also very good. I've eaten here many times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- NavalreserveDined on 5/22/2014Went after my sons high school graduation. Took a chance as we live in the Bronx and don't know white plains. Experience was fabulous. Beautiful decor, comfortable, great service, excellent food. The only negative thing was the veal could have been pounded more it was slightly chewy but still good. The rest of the meals were great. Would go back anytime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good First TryenjoyfoodDined on 5/19/2014I wish there is a 1/2 Star that I can rate Graziella. This was my first visit, a business dinner. The Service was Excellent! The Staff was friendly, attentive, and helpful. The food was very good, I have a veal and chicken dish, a special. The veal and chicken were both the perfect thickness and cooked just right. The chick roll and clam appetizer were both very very good I only gave it 3 Stars because this was my first visit.Special Features:
- The following 204 reviews are from the Graziella's Italian Bistro reviews archive.
- cookieDined on 5/17/2014Great food everything was great nice presentation great wine I think for big groups round tables would be goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good neighborhood restaurantsLucyDined on 5/16/2014Cannot wait till the weather is nice to sit outside!Special Features:
- Another Great MealJimPDined on 5/3/2014We have been to Graziella's many times. Both for special occasions and dinner with friends. The food is always excellent as is the service!! That is why we will continue to return! I have thrown parties there for 20-30 people and everyone had a great time and a great meal! I highly recommend it!Special Features:
- A Bit DisappointedtomaleDined on 5/3/2014We were told this was the best Italian restaurant in Westchester County by a friend, so we tried it. A very nice establishment, very friendly and the service was great. Decor, atmosphere was first rate, we were ready. The appetizers were good, a nice eggplant/pesto dish that was enjoyable but not too flavorful, but that was a sign of things to come. Veal rollatini was very nice, quality meat and all the right ingredients, but it lacked the zing that distinguishes really good food. I hate to say bland, because in most other settings you'd say this was really good, but with the recommendation we had I expected more flavor. We are going to go back, if only because the food certainly was not bad, we need to try other menu items.
- Great place to dine with friendsWestchestercoupleDined on 4/26/2014My wife and I had dinner with family. The location was perfect and free parking across the street was a great plus. We were greeted warmly when entering and promptly seated. The noise level was low allowing a conversation to be comfortably held. The waiter we had was attentive, personable and very efficient. The low lighting adds to a warm feel of intimacy. We would absolutely go back and recommend this place to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graziella's is gracious, wonderful!CSTMRNDined on 4/25/2014I always loved going to Graziella's at its former location on South Broadway, although it did have an older, "stodgy" feel to it. Since it took over the location of its former partner, Blue, the ambiance is much, much hipper, but the food is still outstanding. I love the combination of traditional fare with an updated twist. Our waiter was smart, gracious, and had a good sense of timing. However, he brought a second glass of wine for both of us, when all we said when he offered it was "Come back in 10 minutes." He offered to return the wine, but we kept it. It was delicious and nicely priced. Overall, a great experience. And the flowers by Monica Chimes Florals were fabulous!Special Features:
- Delicious neighborhood gem!Luv2eatDined on 4/18/2014We always enjoy an excellent meal here. The italian specialties are like grandmas home cooked meals and the menu will also keep foodies happy with a great selection of well prepared and tasteful dishes. All of this at affordable prices. Must try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- White Plains favoriteHartsdaleDined on 4/12/2014Graziella's offers consistently delicious food with generous servings size. Servers are very polite and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a good mealtomsriver60Dined on 4/12/2014This is one of our favorite restaurants because we know we'll always get a good meal and a menu with lots of choices. Service is always very professional and the parking lot across the street is another plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFUL PLACEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014Awesome place to dine. Loved the food, environment and service with a smile. Looking forward to returning back! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gemLenokDined on 4/4/2014Very nice Italian restaurant 2 blocks away from Main Street. Delicious food at very reasonable prices. Great food and drinks selection. Interesting and delicious specials. Portions a big so You can share. Service is excellent. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food good servicegrahamDined on 3/29/2014Went to Graziellas with my wife and 2 other couples. Everyone's meal was very good. Enjoyed the house wine which was very resaonably priced. Zeppolis for dessert were awesome!Special Features:
- Great food and service, OK ambianceLadyDiBellaDined on 3/19/2014I brought my husband to Graziella's for his birthday. I had the shrimp and asparagus appetizer and lamb shank entree - both were outstanding. Our server, Silvester, was extremely attentive and thoughtful and even asked my husband's favorite desert (tiramisu) and brought one out with a candle. The only downsides of this restaurant are the location and ambiance. While we definitely appreciated the abundance of free parking, the view out the nearly floor-to-ceiling windows is very grungy and industrial – I'd almost prefer if they installed smaller windows to help create a more intimate feel in this very large space. While the décor is "cool," it definitely had a more chain/corporate feel, as opposed to that of an authentic Italian trattoria.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Spot for Business LunchMichaelVIPDined on 3/18/2014I recently had a business lunch at Graziella's and it was quite good: food, service and ambiance. And the free parking across the street - in White Plains- is certainly no detraction! Good job all around... I'll be back, both for business and personal occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodVP1958Dined on 3/15/2014Overall, I would recommend Graziella's very highly. The food was excellent.Special Features:
- Worth a look!RilpopDined on 3/15/2014Saturday night. Good food. Great plating. The wait staff was superb. Would happily return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OSCARDined on 3/1/2014The service was superb and the food was prompt, hot and delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday celebrationGIGIVIPDined on 2/27/2014Not often when our group of 7 ( that night 6) all agree ! Very nice service, wines by the glass, nice pasta, chicken and salads ! Overall a very nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice for lunchEnjoyGoodFoodDined on 2/27/2014Good food, good service, free parking and away from the busy area of town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food. Pleasant atmosphereMimmoDined on 2/23/2014Very good food. Pleasant atmosphere. Attentive staff. Very convenient parking lot directly across the street. Will definitely return. Thanks for a wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okAliceDined on 2/20/2014Ive dined here several times but this will be the last. The bread was good, service adequate,but the food was just fair. My sons gnocchi was good but my eggplant rollatine was most certainly frozen first. It just had that taste. Not worth the trip as there are better restaurants in the area
- GreatMrCanavan914Dined on 2/14/2014Fruta de marewas best I've had! Only complaint was that it was chilly when the door opened.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was sok but theOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 2/8/2014The service was sok but the food was mediocre. The salad was over dressed and the entrees were over cooked
- dinner at Graziella'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/8/2014Food was good and they were very accommodating to our vegetarian and non red meat eating friends. Service was excellent and wait person enhanced the experience. Place was pretty. We went early on a very cold Sat in Feb. There were very few people in the restaurant when we arrived. We sat near a window on the right side. Place had many more people when we left, but I did not notice it being noisy. Could have been our location or quiet people were dining. Had been there 1 year prior and arrived somewhat early without a reservation. They accommodated us after some rearrangement. Place was much busier (weather much nicer). Food was good then, too and did not notice noise. We sat in a completely different location.I would recommend this to a friend.
- always goodtomsriver60Dined on 1/25/2014We always enjoy dinner here. My husband loves the pork chops and I love the cowboy steak--both very generous portions. Convenient parking in a lot across the street is another plus. Service is always attentive and helpful.Special Features:
- Average across the board10595Dined on 1/25/2014Graziella's now is mediocre compared to what it used to be when it was on South Broadway. The warm, "old Italian" feel has been swapped for 'urban trendy' decor and an active bar right in the middle of the restaurant. We came with a larger party and were sat in a long table (as opposed to a round one) which made it difficult for everyone to enjoy each other's company. The food was OK - nothing spectacular - marinara sauce tasted like it was from a jar, and the standard cheese ravioli were no better than what you get in the freezer at the supermarket. That being said, one friend got the steak special, which she said was fantastic. The Italian cheesecake for dessert was TERRIBLE. Pricing is standard for the area, and service was prompt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.