Montreal, QC H2Y2E5Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$51 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.restaurantgraziella.ca/
- Phone: (514) 876-0116
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM;
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Graziella Battista
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Counter Seating, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: 3 private rooms - Reservation Needed
Up to 80 people !
- Special Events:
A word from Graziella Restaurant
Graziella Restaurant is located in Old Montreal and serves Italian Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Graziella Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Old Montreal ›
Graziella Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (36)special occasion (27)notable wine list (27)romantic (24)neighborhood gem (15)great for lunch (14)good for groups (13)hot spot (5)late-night find (4)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great restaurantDjudivaDined on 11/15/2014The pastas are amazing ! The service impeccable and the wine exquisite !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time, still amazedtrustmeitrieditDined on 10/15/2014This is the second time I've gone to Graziella but this time for lunch and their lunch menu is just as impressive as their dinner menu. Whether it's lunch or dinner, Graziella never ceases to amaze. I had the quail and it was just perfect. There's really nothing to add, everything was great. It is the only Italian restaurant I recommend to anyone coming to Montreal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian in old Montrealmrbean1967Dined on 10/11/2014Loved having dinner in old Montreal. Menu selection was a little bit limited, but my choice was as good as expected. The wine selection was excellent and the service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, excellent, excellent!!PtownmanDined on 10/11/2014Beautiful space - extraordinary food (the risotto was unbelievably delicious!) and fine service. Graziella has to have been our favorite dining experience in Montreal. Our waiter, though young, was pleasant, efficient and very professional. He paced our dining experience perfectly and the kitchen deserves a standing ovation - everything was deliciously prepared and beautifully served. I will definitely try to visit Graziella again when I am next in Montreal.Special Features:
- Excellent italian foodJopatDined on 10/4/2014Fine italian food, great seafood and fish, homemade pasta, delicious deserts. We are never disappointed when we eat here!Special Features:
- GraziellaCarignanDined on 9/27/2014Présentation superbe, qualité impeccable et saveurs surprenante. Très bon service attentionné.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodRobertDined on 9/27/2014The food was delicious. The presentation was artistic. The service was excellent. Out of town guest with me had a similar opinion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodFroggyDined on 9/26/2014Had a great diner for two. Amazing food, very tasty ! Great wine as well. Service was a little slow but very kind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Montreal's bestJONSFVIPDined on 9/22/2014Consistently delicious, refined, relatively quiet atmosphere but not stuffy. Plan on $100-$150 per person with wine.Special Features:
- Little GemMeghanSDined on 9/19/2014Walked right by this restaurant the first time. Would never have seen it if I wasn't looking and I 'm so glad we were looking! What a find! Delicious dinner...followed our server's recommendations on everything and it was just right.Special Features:
- Highly recommemded7sharp9Dined on 9/10/2014Wonderful ambiance, sleek, modern, a rotating selection of modern art on the walls. Always friendly attentive and knowledgeable servers. Excellent wine list. Oh, and did I mention the superbly prepared and presented food?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperiencetrustmeitrieditDined on 9/5/2014The restaurant was booked solid and there's a good reason why. Unlike other Italian restaurants, they serve some of the most unique Italian dishes I've seen in Montreal. The staff was very courteous, attentive and professional. I found the no take-out policy amusing because the menu is very flexible and the portions are adequate. Not to mention everything is prepared and cooked perfectly so you'll feel guilty about leaving anything on your plate. If you still have room at the end of your dinner, they have excellent deserts waiting for you. Compliments to the chef for creating such exquisite dishes and I will definitely be going back to this restaurant in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014Food was delicious and service was fr,iendly and impeccable! You must try the risotto.Special Features:
- Excellent, une valeur sure!BobtheBobVIPDined on 8/28/2014Quel plaisir de manger à cet endroit! Un service professionel et courtois sans être familier. Un souci de la qualité au niveau des produits, d'excellentes explications sur les plats, une niveau de bruit assez faible permettant de discuter.... Quoi demander de plus pour un lunch d'affaires ou se faire plaisir! Bravo à toute l'équipe du Graziella! J'ai toujours le même plaisir a vous visiter!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No take outs!MonaDined on 8/21/2014It's not cheap and I thought I ll just order all I want and take the rest home. I couldn't believe it when they told me "no take outs sorry". After asking again, they did a special take out exception but you have to cry :). Otherwise great place and great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely AMAZING!!!!TeatimedVIPDined on 8/15/2014The food was truly out of this world...so good. The service was impeccable. Graziella's is without question one of my favourite restaurants. Will go back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 135 reviews are from the Graziella Restaurant reviews archive.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/24/2014My wife and I went for an anniversary dinner during our visit to Montreal, and couldn't have been more pleased. Fantastic food, great atmosphere and a very attentive staff all added up to a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No doggy bagsMtldineoutVIPDined on 7/18/2014Have always loved this restaurant but was surprised when they refused to allow my wife to take her half-eaten plate home with us. They said they have a no doggy-bag policy. Sorry, but when you pay north of $40 for a main course and can't finish it, some people want to take the leftovers home! It was delicious!
- Se magnifique!OmnivoresdelightDined on 7/17/2014Every second at Graziella was time well-spent! Stefan was friendly & attentive. Each bite of food was more delicious than the next.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulous dinner!luvrestosDined on 7/12/2014very nice ambiance & food was very good! loved the appetizers: octopus,calamari & prosciutto platter was delightful. Service was outstanding and they don't rush your meal. The main courses were delicious- osso bucco & gnochhi.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable eveningRobertDined on 7/10/2014Food was delicious and creative. Service excellent.Special Features:
- Good but not Great. Strange policyAnnetteBDined on 6/30/2014Our appetizers were very good. Our mains were fine, but not stellar, certainly not for price. What displeased us was their policy regarding taking home leftovers. Food portions were good sized (appropriately since prices were high). I wanted to have dessert, so decided to stop eating and asked for a take home container. I was told "We are not prepared for that" meaning they have no mechanism: foil, paper box, whatever to box up my uneaten food for me to take home. We eat out all the time all over the world. This was a first for us. Our server was very apologetic. Needless to say what that meant was I finished the meal we paid for and didn't have room for dessert, coffee or after dinner drink. We will not return.
- Not worth the priceJimmyTNVIPDined on 6/23/2014Very mid-level experience all around. Three days later don't even remember exactly what I ordered and that should not happen with a bill approaching $100/person. There are much better options in Montreal for much less money. Simply nothing memorable.
- Fine cuisinePollyDined on 6/10/2014Food is well presented. Pleasing to the eyes and palate as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old Montreal GemCatamountVIPDined on 6/9/2014Graziella's menu showcases Quebec's rich bounty of produce, cheeses and meats. Creative preparations that showcase the ingredients. Excellent service. Interesting wine list.Special Features:
- Graziela, excellent for food + wineMichelDined on 6/7/2014Food is very good and each meal is well presented. The famous chocolate tarte could be improved. The chocolate was bit to dry, not enough creamy for our taste. The caramel is ordinary and neither taste of fleur de sel. It is the only element that we did not appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Italian FareOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/4/2014Graziella's is a very good spot for italian dining. Classy and rather intimate. Service is there but not there...meaning they don't become part of your discussions. Presentation is excellent. Wine list extensive. Desert was superb. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely!FancyNancyVIPDined on 6/2/2014Totally enjoyed this restaurant! From the time we walked in till the time we left, we were treated wonderfully. All the food was exceptional! Our first time in Montreal but not our last, this place will be on our list when we return for sure!Special Features:
- Fabulous experience!!KarmaMomDined on 5/21/2014Food, service, wine list....all spectacular!! Best fish I ever had!!Special Features:
- DianeDined on 5/20/2014Plats bien préparés et savoureux- service professionnelSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine service too quickSwampDined on 5/17/2014Cocktails and two bottles of wine for three diners seem excessive to me, but the timing of service of the courses led to our consumption of one bottle before the secondi were served. The service of the first bottle could be delayed if the space between courses is long.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best in MontrealDominiqueDined on 4/24/2014The food is amazing here. Every time it's as good or better, if possible. The service is very professional. Gorgeous decor and great wine list.Special Features:
- Different from what I expectPierreVIPDined on 3/29/2014My first time there, group of 5 adults. We liked it food was very good, service was excellent, nice wine list. But we find that the menu was short, if I remember good, choice between 8 entrees, that s nice, but then choice of 4 dishes of pasta, and 5 of meat. We were expecting more plates of pasta and meat. It s like gnocchi a la .... raviolis a la ....... and then fish du jour, plate of pigeon, plate of lamb., etc. Very good service, but slow, came in a 7:30, out at 11:00. Very good experiences.Special Features:
- Great food and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/15/2014Our evening at Graziella was fantastic. Although the menu was limited. We did not find that to be a drawback as there was something for every palate. The staff were very attentive. There was an elderly lady in our party and the staff especially attentive to her needs. Even though we had to suddenly leave, they were still attentive and brought our coats and bill in record time. Fabulous evening!Special Features:
- Low-key, but deliciousJaannDined on 3/15/2014Despite having been to this part of town plenty of times, we never noticed this restaurant. The sign is pretty subtle. We're glad we gave this place a try. Food was fantastic and service was great.Special Features:
- Happy birthday motherPro157Dined on 3/8/2014Everything was simply amazing from apetizers to desserts and wines. Service also outstanding. My mother was very greatful to discover the restaurant !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife favoriteSuperVIPDined on 2/21/2014Always great food and service it was my wife birthday and this is the place she wanted to go, it is her favorite place and it's easy to see why once you go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- une expérience gastronomique extraStefyDined on 2/20/2014Menu midi assez abordable et qualité des aliments vraiment exceptionnelle. Potage à la betterave et à la poire tout simplement divin. Une expérience à répéter aussi souvent que possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night romanticDonnaVIPDined on 2/15/2014Nice corner tablet the window. Grea scallop appetizer. My husband's so so becco was melt in your mouth.Special Features:
- Lovely restaurant, excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/1/2014Lovely restaurant, excellent service. Nice menu & well prepared Italian fare somewhat overpriced.Special Features: