Montreal, QC H2Y2E5Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$51 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.restaurantgraziella.ca/
- Phone: 5148760116x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM;
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Graziella Battista
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Counter Seating, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: 3 private rooms - Reservation Needed
Up to 80 people !
- Special Events:
A word from Graziella Restaurant
Graziella Restaurant is located in Old Montreal and serves Italian Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Graziella Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Old Montreal ›
Graziella Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (34)special occasion (34)notable wine list (31)romantic (25)great for lunch (14)neighborhood gem (11)hot spot (9)good for groups (5)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- No take outs!MonaDined on 8/21/2014It's not cheap and I thought I ll just order all I want and take the rest home. I couldn't believe it when they told me "no take outs sorry". After asking again, they did a special take out exception but you have to cry :). Otherwise great place and great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely AMAZING!!!!TeatimedVIPDined on 8/15/2014The food was truly out of this world...so good. The service was impeccable. Graziella's is without question one of my favourite restaurants. Will go back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/24/2014My wife and I went for an anniversary dinner during our visit to Montreal, and couldn't have been more pleased. Fantastic food, great atmosphere and a very attentive staff all added up to a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No doggy bagsMtldineoutVIPDined on 7/18/2014Have always loved this restaurant but was surprised when they refused to allow my wife to take her half-eaten plate home with us. They said they have a no doggy-bag policy. Sorry, but when you pay north of $40 for a main course and can't finish it, some people want to take the leftovers home! It was delicious!
- Se magnifique!OmnivoresdelightDined on 7/17/2014Every second at Graziella was time well-spent! Stefan was friendly & attentive. Each bite of food was more delicious than the next.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulous dinner!luvrestosDined on 7/12/2014very nice ambiance & food was very good! loved the appetizers: octopus,calamari & prosciutto platter was delightful. Service was outstanding and they don't rush your meal. The main courses were delicious- osso bucco & gnochhi.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable eveningRobertDined on 7/10/2014Food was delicious and creative. Service excellent.Special Features:
- Good but not Great. Strange policyAnnetteBDined on 6/30/2014Our appetizers were very good. Our mains were fine, but not stellar, certainly not for price. What displeased us was their policy regarding taking home leftovers. Food portions were good sized (appropriately since prices were high). I wanted to have dessert, so decided to stop eating and asked for a take home container. I was told "We are not prepared for that" meaning they have no mechanism: foil, paper box, whatever to box up my uneaten food for me to take home. We eat out all the time all over the world. This was a first for us. Our server was very apologetic. Needless to say what that meant was I finished the meal we paid for and didn't have room for dessert, coffee or after dinner drink. We will not return.
- Not worth the priceJimmyTNVIPDined on 6/23/2014Very mid-level experience all around. Three days later don't even remember exactly what I ordered and that should not happen with a bill approaching $100/person. There are much better options in Montreal for much less money. Simply nothing memorable.
- Fine cuisinePollyDined on 6/10/2014Food is well presented. Pleasing to the eyes and palate as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old Montreal GemCatamountVIPDined on 6/9/2014Graziella's menu showcases Quebec's rich bounty of produce, cheeses and meats. Creative preparations that showcase the ingredients. Excellent service. Interesting wine list.Special Features:
- Graziela, excellent for food + wineMichelDined on 6/7/2014Food is very good and each meal is well presented. The famous chocolate tarte could be improved. The chocolate was bit to dry, not enough creamy for our taste. The caramel is ordinary and neither taste of fleur de sel. It is the only element that we did not appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Italian FareOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/4/2014Graziella's is a very good spot for italian dining. Classy and rather intimate. Service is there but not there...meaning they don't become part of your discussions. Presentation is excellent. Wine list extensive. Desert was superb. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely!FancyNancyVIPDined on 6/2/2014Totally enjoyed this restaurant! From the time we walked in till the time we left, we were treated wonderfully. All the food was exceptional! Our first time in Montreal but not our last, this place will be on our list when we return for sure!Special Features:
- Fabulous experience!!KarmaMomDined on 5/21/2014Food, service, wine list....all spectacular!! Best fish I ever had!!Special Features:
- DianeDined on 5/20/2014Plats bien préparés et savoureux- service professionnelSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine service too quickSwampDined on 5/17/2014Cocktails and two bottles of wine for three diners seem excessive to me, but the timing of service of the courses led to our consumption of one bottle before the secondi were served. The service of the first bottle could be delayed if the space between courses is long.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 120 reviews are from the Graziella Restaurant reviews archive.
- One of the best in MontrealDominiqueDined on 4/24/2014The food is amazing here. Every time it's as good or better, if possible. The service is very professional. Gorgeous decor and great wine list.Special Features:
- Different from what I expectPierreVIPDined on 3/29/2014My first time there, group of 5 adults. We liked it food was very good, service was excellent, nice wine list. But we find that the menu was short, if I remember good, choice between 8 entrees, that s nice, but then choice of 4 dishes of pasta, and 5 of meat. We were expecting more plates of pasta and meat. It s like gnocchi a la .... raviolis a la ....... and then fish du jour, plate of pigeon, plate of lamb., etc. Very good service, but slow, came in a 7:30, out at 11:00. Very good experiences.Special Features:
- Great food and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/15/2014Our evening at Graziella was fantastic. Although the menu was limited. We did not find that to be a drawback as there was something for every palate. The staff were very attentive. There was an elderly lady in our party and the staff especially attentive to her needs. Even though we had to suddenly leave, they were still attentive and brought our coats and bill in record time. Fabulous evening!Special Features:
- Low-key, but deliciousJaannDined on 3/15/2014Despite having been to this part of town plenty of times, we never noticed this restaurant. The sign is pretty subtle. We're glad we gave this place a try. Food was fantastic and service was great.Special Features:
- Happy birthday motherPro157Dined on 3/8/2014Everything was simply amazing from apetizers to desserts and wines. Service also outstanding. My mother was very greatful to discover the restaurant !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife favoriteSuperVIPDined on 2/21/2014Always great food and service it was my wife birthday and this is the place she wanted to go, it is her favorite place and it's easy to see why once you go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- une expérience gastronomique extraStefyDined on 2/20/2014Menu midi assez abordable et qualité des aliments vraiment exceptionnelle. Potage à la betterave et à la poire tout simplement divin. Une expérience à répéter aussi souvent que possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night romanticDonnaVIPDined on 2/15/2014Nice corner tablet the window. Grea scallop appetizer. My husband's so so becco was melt in your mouth.Special Features:
- Lovely restaurant, excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/1/2014Lovely restaurant, excellent service. Nice menu & well prepared Italian fare somewhat overpriced.Special Features:
- Classy yet friendlyJoanneDined on 1/28/2014We enjoyed our meal at Graziella very much. The food looks and takes great. The decor is friendly and warm, adding to the charm and turning a meal with friends into a comfortable and enjoyable moment easy to recommend. I will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good italianYUL2112Dined on 1/18/2014No more and no less. We were having a late night dinner and simply picked something new. Graziella is in Old Montreal. Good neighborhood. The place itself was well put together: simple and agreeable. Service was the best. My wife chose the gnocchi while I had the pigeonneau. Both were good, though my wife thought her pasta more than that. For a great italian meal experience there is better, but for a good meal very well served - Graziella scores.I would recommend this to a friend.
- PAR EXCELLENCEOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/15/2014Our entire evening was superb. If you have a palate for a culinary experience Graziella can't be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive for the quality and quantFredDined on 12/30/2013Good food but not exceotional for high pricing and modest quantity. I do not recomment it.
- DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEYSimKVIPDined on 12/14/2013We went to Graziella for a family birthday on Saturday after reading rave reviews. This place definitely does not live up to any of them! The food was fine (definitely not in the top Italian in Montreal) and the service was pretentious beyond anywhere I have dined in the city... and without merit - which just makes it worse! The saddest part is that we brought an amazing cake for my brother's 25th birthday that we had specially made for this occasion - only to be told that they refuse to serve my cake! Definitely would not go back here and would not recommend it.
- CorrectCorrectDined on 12/6/2013Le guide des restos voir accordé une note de 5 étoiles qui est à mon avis non-méritée. Ambiance bonne, service très moyen, nourriture bonne mais vraiment pas pour mériter une note de 5 étoiles.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Utterly delicious, as always.NumanumDined on 11/22/2013Utterly delicious, as always. Terric service even at a busy lunch time. On this occasion I found that portions could be just a little bit larger -- even after dessert (fabulous cannoli) I was ready to eat again before dinner-time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food, décor and serviceBullwinkleDined on 11/8/2013Our second time dining here. First was for my wife's birthday after spending 4 months in Florence and missing the food; we'd had a wonderful time and thought the food was as good as the best we had in Tuscany. This we were celebrating the birthday of good friends from Europe at the end of their 2 weeks in Montreal. Food, service and décor were pretty close to impeccable. Even things that you think may be pedestrian (Osso Bucco, Cheese Rissotto, Roast Lamb with Rosemary) are surprisingly original and technically superb. We also had great suggestions for the white wine (the red was nice, but conservative.) We dined early (6:45) on a Friday night and were among the first to order. The place didn't fill up until 8 or so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find, Great Location,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2013Great find, Great Location, Great Food, Excellent WineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food quiet placebariVIPDined on 10/31/2013We were there on a weeknight, on Halloween and it was quiet. Had to push a little for the waiter to get the chef to make a vegan meal but it was very good. Small portion but very tasty blend of veggies and butternut squash purée.
- Constance!BusqueVIPDined on 10/25/2013D'une fois à l'autre, toujours aussi agréable...! Les gens y sont super sympathiques, des recommendations pour le vin réussies, et une bouffe d'une qualité et constance à envier. Merci Graziella! Notre restaurant préféré à Montréal.Special Features:
- Average Old Montreal RestoExperiencedDinerVIPDined on 10/12/2013Overpriced small apps. Stuffed kalamari was cold and averagev in taste. Served a 60 dollar Buratta app without prior mention of price.Mains were as good as any restaurant in Old Montreal though and satisfying. Request for scallops to not be undercooked was responded by the kitchen that they could not accomodate the request and we could order something else. Half a pasta dish that remained would NOT be packaged for take home. Clearly a snobbish attitude by the ownership and chef. The waiter was very gracious and professional though. 5 people 630 dollars with tip. Will spend that kind of money elsewhere where the restaurant feels they are happy to have customers and treat them as such
- Spendy but soooo worth it...CyninthecityVIPDined on 10/10/2013The Veal and the Osso Buco were our main meals and they very wonderful! Tasty and melt in your mouth. We both had the carpaccio to start, very nice but could have been more on the plate for the price. Great service...a must try.Special Features:
- Une superbe soirée!!!!JeanMDined on 9/21/2013Merci à Graziella et toute l'équipe pour une soirée exceptionnelle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.