701 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.grazieitaliancuisine.com/
- Phone: 3056731312
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Mon- Fri 12-3:30
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm -11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Felix Pavon
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate up to 90 people, please call and we will handle all your needs.
- Private Party Contact: Moshe or Solomon 3056731312
- Special Events: Check $40.00 for $20.00 coupon on web site and other specials
A word from Grazie
Summer special. $35 three course dinner. 50% off all bottles of wine Sun-Tus .not to be combined with other discounts. Now located in South Beach, this chic, contemporary eatery manages to be soothing and romantic sconce-lit hangout for locals, while at the same time, providing visitors with premiere people watching. Founding chef, Felix Pavon's elegant Northern Italian cuisine ranges from an artful tuna carpaccio and a signature zuppa di Pesce to an unique osso bocco made with both veal and lamb. His homemade pasta is both rustic and sophisticated. Courteous, professional service upon which owners Moshe Patel and Spurgeon Solomon, place an emphasis, makes every customer comfortable while a welcome hominess pervades the white tablecloth atmosphere. With its full bar and corresponding Italian wine list the singular Grazie is indeed a reason for saying "grazie".Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Grazie reviews from OpenTable diners
- We're thankful for GrazieOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2013Have had wonderful dinners at Grazie several times and have never been disappointed. The food, ambience, and service are beyond compare. This is a great find in an area known for fast food and tourist party restaurants. Grazie is a quiet, upscale neighborhood restaurant that would be more at home in New York City or even Rome. The Italian food is delicious and plentiful. If you are ever in South Beach, seek out this gem of a restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grazie earned their nameMartyDined on 8/24/2013The food and wine are a gourmet's delight. The service is outstanding. We celebrated an anniversary and they made it memorable..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/18/2013The food was absolutely delicious I definitely recommend the penne alla vodka that my boyfriend had I was eating off his dish I couldn't resist, the sauce was the perfect consistency and had lots of flavor and the tiramisu was perfect. I had the spaghetti Della Nonna and I loved it the rib meat fell off the bone and the meatball had great flavor. The only thing I will say is the portion of that dish is a lot I would recommend to share it. All in all it was a great place to celebrate our anniversary !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentChrisFromRichmondVADined on 8/16/2013Thoroughly enjoyed dining at Grazie. I had both dinner and lunch. Their buffet lunch is well done, the food was fresh and was not mass produced as one may expect. The buffet lunch is an exceptional value. I initially intended to dine by myself but two friends were able to join me and we were gracefully accommodated. The service and food was excellent. Next time I'm in town I will defiantly dine there again.Special Features:
- Good food with excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/11/2013If you like to be waited on and enjoy a good Italian meal, then Grazie is for you. Service was impecable as well as the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2013Gluten-free pasta was a hit. Lasagna was delicious. The seafood was fresh. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/10/2013Great service, amazing food! Wish we had a restaurant like this closer to home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- everything great but the serviceshankiVIPDined on 8/9/2013everything great but the service was extremely slow...Special Features:
- Great ItalianMaroon33Dined on 8/7/2013We attend the Florida International Medical Expo (FIME) show each August and this restaurant is one that we return to year after year. The food is excelent. The setting, high-end comfortable.Special Features:
- Very GoodwoodyDined on 8/4/2013Best tiramisu I ever had .. Staff was extremely friendly... Large Wine list to chose from. Would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ExperienceOhyeahDined on 8/4/2013Really good experience at Grazie. The only bad thing was that they were out of Tiamisu. That was a little sad, because we couldn't get what we really wanted. But overall a fantastic dinner! I will recomend it to everyone who appriciate good Italian food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent and great areaCedricDined on 8/3/2013Excellent dining experience from service, food offerings and establishment. Would recommend highly. The pappardelle alle granchi was amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grazie for GrazieMan2Dined on 7/28/2013Grazie Italian Restaurant on 7th and Washington in Miami Beach, FL is where it all begins! Memories are made here. Whether it is a first date, a celebration or just a night out with friends, something about this place will make your moment special. With amazing food from appetizers to deserts, Grazie is sure to win your tummy and your heart all at once.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.VickiDined on 7/27/2013Excellent food and service. The food was superb. The lobster bisque was perfect and the calamari special was excellent. All dishes were well presented and at the correct temperature. A wonderful evening with good waiters and other staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/27/2013Good place to eat in neighborhood but did not think it was a place to seek out (which I thought through review websites). It smelled like incense and the food was OK. The neighborhood was a bit rundown in this area of South Beach.
- Great FindCesarDined on 7/27/2013We were looking for a quite place to get together for my birthday could not have found a better place. The food was great the service even better. Quite no problem talking with everyone at the table will go back again and again.Special Features:
- Great service with special touch!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/21/2013We were told about Grazie by a colleague. We mentioned we wanted a restaurant where we could have conversation and great food. Our cousins were visiting from Israel. We heard the owner was an Israeli and introduced ourselves. Moshe greeted our family ,made menu suggestions and was very attentive to our group. My cousins daughter just got married . Everyone's dessert plate had a Mazel Tov wish written in Hebrew! What a special touch,we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing ExperienceSemperfimomDined on 7/20/2013Our Manhattans were weak ($12.00 each). We ordered the lobster bisque ($15.00 each) and our bowls were less than 1/2 full. My husband wanted a veal chop - they were out. He then ordered the Fruiti de Mare, but they were also out of clams. We both ordered the seafood risotto, understanding it would only contain calamari and shrimp. We naively thought the chef would compensate for the lack of clams by putting in more calamari and shrimp. We were wrong. We each had 3 shrimp and 3 pieces of calamari in the risotto, which was watery. We wanted to order dessert, but a large group arrived and all attention went to their table. My husband finally went to the bar and requested our check. There was grafitti painted on front of building too.
- Delicious Italian and not too priceMoniqueiciVIPDined on 7/13/2013Always enjoy Grazie. All five meals were enjoyed. Portions just the right size, not so large to be uninviting.Special Features:
- best italian cuisine in the cityshankiVIPDined on 7/12/2013the layout is beautiful, soft lighting, comfortable chairs, beautifully spaced tables. The waiters and servers are very attentive and not intrusive. The proprietors, one Israeli and one Italiano...they are equally gracious hosts, incredible cooks and very charming to their guests. My husband and I looooooved this place and will return for sure! Ciao, y grazie a mille!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic little gem in South BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/7/2013This was our first visit to Grazie. What a wonderful experience. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. One of the owners came by the table and talked with us and made us feel very welcome. The food was very good and the ambiance was perfect, very romantic. The evening at Grazie was a highlight of the trip and we would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Perfect date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/2/2013Everything from the service to the food, our meal was fantanstic. The lamb will melt in your mouth. The wine list was pretty decent. The lady fingers in the tiramsu were soaked to perfection. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/21/2013I've been to Grazie on several occasions many years ago. The food it still amazing, the servers are very attentive. When I made my reservations I told them that we'd be celebrating my birthday. At the end of my dinner they came with dessert and sang to me. I was then asked how we heard about them and I mentioned that I had been to their location several times, including when they were in the Pinecrest location. The owner proceeded to bring my husband and I a glass of champagne each, and said that they love their Pinecrest costumers. It was a great experience, the food was awesome and so was the atmosphere. We will definitely eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MiamiJZG211Dined on 5/31/2013Food was awesome, service was flawless...a must if you are in South Beach Miami!Special Features:
- Awesome Special Occassion Dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/20/2013Really great place for a romantic evening. I took my husband there for his 55th birthday and they made it very special with a lovely dinner and a great dessert. Excellent service, not too overwhelming. I would recommend Grazie to anyone who wants to get away from the bar scene of Ocean Blvd. on South Beach. We met a lovely couple there celebrating their 48th wedding anniversary as well. The food was excellent, unfortunately, both my husband and I overate at lunch with NY pizza and were not horribly hungry! Our bad. Recommend it! Go, it's the place for a special occassion on South Beach!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian away from Beach crowdlocaldinersDined on 5/18/2013Return visit for us and a first-timer guests who enjoyed the evening. Interesting specials, especially my stuffed ravioli. Best lasagna around. Busser a bit too formal. Insisted on clearing the used dishes himself, stopping us from moving those far from his reach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian fine solotruegridVIPDined on 5/10/2013I went last minute based on chowbound reco/yelp reviews and open table. While they were out of my first and second choice mains, the lamb chops were excellent. The Pinot went well. The portions are substantial- so share salad or app if you have one. The owners were sitting at bar and introduced themselves. Interesting while not Italian, they spent years in Italy and it shows.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/10/2013My husband and I had a voucher from Google Deals $20 for $40. We ordered the 10 oz. filet mignon along with the fettuccine carbonara. The filet was huge, more than 10 oz. and cooked perfectly how we like it, medium rare. The carbonara was outstanding. We cut pieces of the filet and mixed it with the carbonara. It was all so amazing. We also had their lobster bisque and it was awesome. Service was great and food came out on time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food very slow service !OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/9/2013Considering there waa juat one big group of 12 plus 3 tables (2/2 and one 4) we had a long time waiting between starter and main course ! Waiter waa great, but the problem was the kitchen !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It is a real pleasure to writeHoustonVIPDined on 4/27/2013It is a real pleasure to write this review. I took a chance on this place based upon very good reviews from other sources, and it did not disappoint. It is now one of my favorites on South Beach. Meatballs, penne vodka, grouper, chicken parm. were all quite good. The rissotto was good, but flacors were a tad strong. Nice atmosphere and fairly attentive staff. Very good Italian food.Special Features:
- I guess that South Beach locationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/27/2013I guess that South Beach location makes for higher prices, there are many italian restaurants with food just as good or better with equal or lower prices. On top of that have to pay $15 at the public parking.Special Features:
- Awesome service and greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013Awesome service and great food!!!! The service/waitstaff was wonderful!!!Special Features:
- Good food but not the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013Good food but not the best italian food I have had in South beach.Special Features:
- I had been several times tocorintianoVIPDined on 4/12/2013I had been several times to Grazie and always enjoy it.Food is superb , prices are good and service is specialSpecial Features:
- Had dinner on 4/3/13 and itJakeDined on 4/2/2013Had dinner on 4/3/13 and it was excellent. We had a group of 4. We started with the Lobster Bisque and it was excellent. Also had the chopped salad. It had good with a nice light flavorful dressing. I had the veal chop and porcini risotto. Mmmmmmm......very good. Others had sea bass, chicken paresan and lasagna. Eveything was great. Service was very good and veryone was happy. Deserts were good as well (chocolate volcanoe cake, mango sorbet).Special Features:
- Was hoping for a meal likeFanofKatieDined on 3/31/2013Was hoping for a meal like our trips to Italy. It was ok. And nice enough, but the flavors were weak. Possibly the chef takes Monday off.
- Just fantastic. Great value,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/30/2013Just fantastic. Great value, great food, warm and friendly staff. Wish I could take this place home with me.Special Features:
- What a find !!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2013We have lived on the Beach for 5 years and can't believe that we had never been to Grazie before this past Friday. We won't wait another 5 weeks to get back there. What a great timeSpecial Features:
- My favorite restaurant inOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/27/2013My favorite restaurant in Miami. Drinks and meatballs are amazing. Great service.Special Features:
- Have been here every yearOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/27/2013Have been here every year we are here for the Sony Open. We have always had a phenomenal meal. The service this year was not up to their usual standards. The waiter was preoccupied and on his cell phone continuously. We had to wait 20 minutes, per my watch, for the check. For a party of two, they added 18% service charge with no mention on the menu or at check in. Parking is a challenge without Valet options. We will still return but it may be our last, if we are treated the same.Special Features: