Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter
16943 Southcenter Pkwy
Tukwila, WA 98188Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://grazierestaurant.com/southcenter/index.htm
- Phone: (206) 575-1606
- Hours of Operation:
*Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Vego Serrano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact us at the restaurant for catering booking and information.
A word from Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter
We are an Authentic Italian restaurant featuring wines and foods from different regions of Italy. One thing that sets us apart is we take our employees to Italy for education of food and wine knowledge. Our servers our very personable and also very educated to help you with your dining selections. We take no shortcuts and make everything on our menu from scratch, using only the freshest ingredients and imported products.Continued
When you step inside the door of our restaurant you will be taken on a culinary journey to Italia.
When you step inside the door of our restaurant you will be taken on a culinary journey to Italia.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter - Best Restaurants in Tukwila ›
Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (45)fit for foodies (36)notable wine list (32)romantic (28)special occasion (27)good for groups (13)great for lunch (9)hot spot (8)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (1)Show More
- LeslieOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 11/22/2014I work for Embassy Suites and there is a reason why I tell people to come here (and it's not just because I get Open Table points) The ENTIRE place is amazing! The food is definitely the best Italian I've ever had. The waitstaff is kind, friendly and attentive. That dessert plate it is the hardest thing in the world to say "no" to. I never get dessert after a meal expert here. Very sneaky, Gratzie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!!!!! Go here!!CarolPrinceGeorgeBCDined on 11/15/2014We have never been to Seattle before and only had an overnight there enroute home from vacation. We had a lot of bad experiences during our vacation, but as soon as we arrived in Seattle, EVERYTHING was better. This restaurant choice was no exception. I could not have chosen a better place for dinner. We often look for an Italian restaurant with good reviews when we travel someplace new. We have found exceptional choices in NYC and a couple in California. In our opinion, Grazie outdid all of them. As it was dim and I didn't bring my reading glasses with me, I mentioned what I liked (in both food and wine choices) and our server made excellent recommendations. The preparation and tastes were wonderful. I ordered a Spinaci Salad and didn't read the fine print. I had never had one served with nuts on it before and am allergic, so I had to send it back. It was replaced with no hesitation what-so-ever; even though it was my own fault. Our pasta dishes were excellent. Our server (Fernando) was also excellent... one of the best! Although we were extremely tired from traveling for long hours, he was patient with all of my questions, attentive to our every need, and just overall exceptional at his job. We didn't deal with any other staff, but any we viewed seemed to be in good spirits and not showing any boredom or any look of not wanting to be there... and we were one of the last customers before closing time. We were even surprised at the reasonable prices we paid as well. I would recommend Grazie to anyone liking Italian food and great service. I just can't say enough good things about our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch BunchmikeDined on 11/14/2014Prices do not encourage Grazie for lunch. And the lunch crowd has indeed been small whenever we've gone there.. A discounted lunch menu with more selections would bring our group of 7 back more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Food!PleasedinkentDined on 11/9/2014I love this restaurant and make it a point of returning whenever possible. We celebrated my husband's birthday with family. I tried the pesto pasta for the first time ...AWESOME! It has so much garlic that I avoided people the next day ...but it was well worth it. I normally go for the steak which is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Alway GoodChrisVIPDined on 11/6/2014Whenever we want s nice Italian dinner for a reasonable price we go to Grazie. Good is skyways good and service is excellent. Nothing negative to say about this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Find!diningduoDined on 11/1/2014My husband and I are always looking for dining that is off the beaten path. This was definitely a treasure! The ambiance was great. Beautiful surroundings that speak of fun and romance. The food was delicious. By far the best Italian food in the area. Our server was helpful and attentive. We will definitely be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Generally wonderful, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Usually I love Grazie but on this particular Saturday evening it was very loud and crowded. We could not even hear our guests across the table so it made for poor conversation. Three of the guest loved their pasta dish. And the anchovies on the Caesar salad. The lamb was a bit chewy. I had the grilled seafood. The halibut was fine but the shrimp were overdone and the calamari was so tough I couldn't cut it.Special Features:
- Grazie RistoranteEmilyDined on 10/31/2014Initial greeting from staff was very nice and quick. Excellent service and great food. Had the halibut, prawn and calamari grill. We asked for no calamari and they substituted 2 more prawns. Very accommodating and we appreciate it. Really like everything about it.Special Features:
- RickVIPDined on 10/29/2014Popular locals restaurant, casual, comfortable decor, lighting could be a little brighter. Nice menu selections, food well prepared, tasty, and ample serving sizes. Friendly, efficient wait staff, interested that you enjoy your meal and evening at their establishment. Nice beverage list, server helped with wine recommendation which was excellent with out meal. Our first visit here, worth a return visit next time in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grazie is the Best!DawnVIPDined on 10/24/2014I love the food at Grazie! Even though I'm allergic to gluten, if I'm going to cheat, I might as well make it worth my while. Their olive oil dip with a special blend of spices is absolutely the tastiest. They use fresh ingredients and I've never had a bad meal here. On a separate note, I would highly recommend their warm spinach salad. It's absolutely yummy! I think what makes it more special is that some of the staff have been there for years. Fernando is my absolute favorite! If he sees us, he never fails to give us a hug and say hello! When I'm not with my husband, he's asking about him. It's a quaint little spot, tucked away.Special Features:
- great eats but crowdedConcertFoodiesDined on 10/23/2014Food and Service was some of the best we have ever had, but there was no level of privacy and it was very crowded (and I don't mean it was full of people - you could not move you chair back without hitting the people behind you). There was no signage on the street and the sign on the building was in a script font that was difficult to read, so it was hard to find. Back to the food, however, was fabulous and the quantity was just right. Wine selections was some of the best Seattle area has to offer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good lunch spotPasqualeDined on 10/21/2014Met friend for lunch as we wanted Italian. Decent selection and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/18/2014We started our date off there and it set the tone for the rest of the eveningSpecial Features:
- DisappointmentfoodloverDined on 10/18/2014I don't know if you had a different chef on Saturday night (10-18-14), but the food was definitely not as good as it has been in the past. Very disappointed!Special Features:
- Great!!FredwellDined on 10/17/2014The food is always wonderful and the service is outstanding! We have been longtime patrons of this great restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JeanieDined on 10/16/2014Great Italian Dining. Best Italian food in the area. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice eveningBaileyDined on 10/14/2014Met some colleagues there after work for dinner We all agreed that the food and service were excellentI would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014I used to go to this restaurant fairly regularly, but life got busy and somehow it fell off my radar. This was my first time back in at least a couple of years and the server was prompt to welcome me back. I was very flattered that they remembered me as a former regular. It's definitely back on my radar and I'll be going more regularly again, especially when I'm in the mood for a good, quality pasta dish.Special Features:
- Another Homerun!PanhandlerDined on 9/30/2014When we come down to shop in the Seattle area we make it a point to have a meal at Grazie. Who would eat at the mall when there's Grazie?! The lamb is constantly tender, the rest of the menu is imaginative and the desserts are a must. The wait staff knows the menu and makes great recommondations. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SrCitizenDined on 9/28/2014Grazie never disappoints. Very consistent excellence.Special Features:
- nice place for a birthday dinnerdynamiteDined on 9/25/2014Very friendly staff, super fast food that arrived HOT and delicious, they put a candle on my tiramisu, over all a great dining experience and made for a great birthday.Special Features:
- Wonderful as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/22/2014Grazie in Tukwila is one of our favorites, and we are always pleased with the food and service. The Gorgonzola Filet is to die for, and the cannelloni is our other favorite.Special Features:
- Grazie's is GREAT!sunnysuzanneDined on 9/17/2014Wonderful atmosphere! We were a group of seven but this place would be my go to for a romantic dinner date. I had the Spinaci salad and the Pollo Saltimbocca which I absolutely loved. Everyone in my group enjoyed the meals they ordered. The Tiramisu was the best I have ever had anywhere! We had a few other desserts which were amazing as well. Even the coffee was great! I definitely recommend Grazie's and especially our server April. She was a sweetheart.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014We went as a group after attending a meeting regarding our service delivery to a large customer. Being in the service industry and having just had our service reviewed, we decided to score the restaurant using similar guidelines to our own. We walked out givng them a 100% rating. Oh, and the food was fabulous too!Special Features:
- first time at grazieOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/13/2014This was the best Italian food I have ever had! The service was excellent and they had a wine list with lots of variety. I will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Grazie is GreatLMD2Dined on 9/12/2014We love Grazie. The food is amazing. The staff so friendly. If you buy their wine of the day you get a free appetizer. It is just great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian in WashingtonOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/9/2014You will not be disappointed by anything on their menu and their wine list is amazing.Special Features:
- ExcellentFoodfeastDined on 9/9/2014The food was excellent. Servers were friendly and helpful. It was very busy the night we were there yet the service was great and the food arrived a lot quicker than I expected. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Enjoyable business dinnerBeckyDined on 9/8/2014Myself and my colleagues had a very enjoyable evening over drinks and a very good dinner. Two of us had the cannelloni which was delicious and came with both a marinara and a cream sauce...just the way I like it. The lasagna got good reviews also. When you walk in the door, the dessert tray sat there calling our names, so we all knew we had to save room before we ordered. The chocolate mousse cake was amazing! The lemon torte was well liked too and the portions were quite large. Grazie is in a small strip mall that is not easy to spot, but is worth the trouble to find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grazie Always SatisfiesTN123Dined on 9/6/2014Been going to Grazies since it opened. My favorite is calamari piccata. The food is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No dissapointmentsOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/16/2014Food is always delicious and the service is superb. I am never disappointed when dining there.Special Features:
- great food and serviceredptcDined on 8/12/2014Decided to try the place based on other reviews, and they were right. The food was great and the service was excellent (the service was among the very best I have experienced in the Seattle area in years). We arrived 30 minutes before our reservation time (traffic is so unpredictable in Seattle) but they seated us immediately. I wouldn't hesitate to eat there again.Special Features:
- Great evening!JustKDined on 8/5/2014I had heard a lot of great things about this restaurant and so I made a reservation for a team dinner there ( ppl). The staff was awesome and the dinner was wonderful!!! I highly recommend it and I will be back.Special Features:
- Small portionsKristinaDined on 8/2/2014Unidentified pasta. Very small portions. Menu descriptions of the dishes not accurate.Special Features:
- Very excellentJDG953Dined on 8/1/2014My second visit and the food and service continue to be superb. What a great find.Special Features:
- Good placeceliaDined on 7/31/2014I will agree with the other reviews that the lighting was pretty dark especially on a bright day. I had to use my flashlight app to read the menu. Everything else was great. The food was very good and we both had boxes to take home with us. And the service was exactly enough. I would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 386 reviews are from the Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter reviews archive.
- Great food, inconsistent serviceKitchenatorVIPDined on 7/28/2014Love the food here, but on multiple occasions I've found that the service varies between very attentive to pushy to indifferent. By "pushy", I mean that main courses were served before we were even done with our salads. (this is a major peeve of mine, I don't like feeling rushed by the waitstaff)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and foodbyoselfVIPDined on 7/26/2014Attentive service and great tasting food. Great presentation. Great wine list. Beers not listed but had a good assortment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemVIOBRUNCHDined on 7/26/2014I wasn't familiar with the Southcenter area and found Grazie Ristorante online. It had high reviews and I needed a good meeting spot for a first date. The location isn't the best but I found it fine. The great part about this place is the service and food. I liked that they offer small plates. Even the small plates were a lot of food...nice to share. The inside is on the small side and a little too dark.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulous foodMikkimeDined on 7/26/2014This place has fantastic food and possibly the best bread dipping oil we've ever had. Service is great, ambience is nice. It's in a strip mall so you really need to know where it is or you'll drive right by!Special Features: