Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter
16943 Southcenter Pkwy
Tukwila, WA 98188Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://grazierestaurant.com/southcenter/index.htm
- Phone: 2065751606x
- Hours of Operation:
*Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Vego Serrano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact us at the restaurant for catering booking and information.
A word from Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter
We are an Authentic Italian restaurant featuring wines and foods from different regions of Italy. One thing that sets us apart is we take our employees to Italy for education of food and wine knowledge. Our servers our very personable and also very educated to help you with your dining selections. We take no shortcuts and make everything on our menu from scratch, using only the freshest ingredients and imported products.Continued
When you step inside the door of our restaurant you will be taken on a culinary journey to Italia.
When you step inside the door of our restaurant you will be taken on a culinary journey to Italia.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter - Best Restaurants in Tukwila ›
Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (40)special occasion (28)fit for foodies (28)notable wine list (28)romantic (22)good for groups (16)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (4)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Grazie's is GREAT!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/17/2014Wonderful atmosphere! We were a group of seven but this place would be my go to for a romantic dinner date. I had the Spinaci salad and the Pollo Saltimbocca which I absolutely loved. Everyone in my group enjoyed the meals they ordered. The Tiramisu was the best I have ever had anywhere! We had a few other desserts which were amazing as well. Even the coffee was great! I definitely recommend Grazie's and especially our server April. She was a sweetheart.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014We went as a group after attending a meeting regarding our service delivery to a large customer. Being in the service industry and having just had our service reviewed, we decided to score the restaurant using similar guidelines to our own. We walked out givng them a 100% rating. Oh, and the food was fabulous too!Special Features:
- first time at grazieOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/13/2014This was the best Italian food I have ever had! The service was excellent and they had a wine list with lots of variety. I will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Grazie is GreatLMD2Dined on 9/12/2014We love Grazie. The food is amazing. The staff so friendly. If you buy their wine of the day you get a free appetizer. It is just great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian in WashingtonOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/9/2014You will not be disappointed by anything on their menu and their wine list is amazing.Special Features:
- ExcellentFoodfeastDined on 9/9/2014The food was excellent. Servers were friendly and helpful. It was very busy the night we were there yet the service was great and the food arrived a lot quicker than I expected. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Enjoyable business dinnerBeckyDined on 9/8/2014Myself and my colleagues had a very enjoyable evening over drinks and a very good dinner. Two of us had the cannelloni which was delicious and came with both a marinara and a cream sauce...just the way I like it. The lasagna got good reviews also. When you walk in the door, the dessert tray sat there calling our names, so we all knew we had to save room before we ordered. The chocolate mousse cake was amazing! The lemon torte was well liked too and the portions were quite large. Grazie is in a small strip mall that is not easy to spot, but is worth the trouble to find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grazie Always SatisfiesTN123Dined on 9/6/2014Been going to Grazies since it opened. My favorite is calamari piccata. The food is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No dissapointmentsOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/16/2014Food is always delicious and the service is superb. I am never disappointed when dining there.Special Features:
- great food and serviceredptcDined on 8/12/2014Decided to try the place based on other reviews, and they were right. The food was great and the service was excellent (the service was among the very best I have experienced in the Seattle area in years). We arrived 30 minutes before our reservation time (traffic is so unpredictable in Seattle) but they seated us immediately. I wouldn't hesitate to eat there again.Special Features:
- Great evening!JustKDined on 8/5/2014I had heard a lot of great things about this restaurant and so I made a reservation for a team dinner there ( ppl). The staff was awesome and the dinner was wonderful!!! I highly recommend it and I will be back.Special Features:
- Small portionsKristinaDined on 8/2/2014Unidentified pasta. Very small portions. Menu descriptions of the dishes not accurate.Special Features:
- Very excellentJDG953Dined on 8/1/2014My second visit and the food and service continue to be superb. What a great find.Special Features:
- Good placeceliaDined on 7/31/2014I will agree with the other reviews that the lighting was pretty dark especially on a bright day. I had to use my flashlight app to read the menu. Everything else was great. The food was very good and we both had boxes to take home with us. And the service was exactly enough. I would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, inconsistent serviceKitchenatorVIPDined on 7/28/2014Love the food here, but on multiple occasions I've found that the service varies between very attentive to pushy to indifferent. By "pushy", I mean that main courses were served before we were even done with our salads. (this is a major peeve of mine, I don't like feeling rushed by the waitstaff)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and foodbyoselfVIPDined on 7/26/2014Attentive service and great tasting food. Great presentation. Great wine list. Beers not listed but had a good assortment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemVIOBRUNCHDined on 7/26/2014I wasn't familiar with the Southcenter area and found Grazie Ristorante online. It had high reviews and I needed a good meeting spot for a first date. The location isn't the best but I found it fine. The great part about this place is the service and food. I liked that they offer small plates. Even the small plates were a lot of food...nice to share. The inside is on the small side and a little too dark.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulous foodMikkimeDined on 7/26/2014This place has fantastic food and possibly the best bread dipping oil we've ever had. Service is great, ambience is nice. It's in a strip mall so you really need to know where it is or you'll drive right by!Special Features:
- Enjoyed it!superauntmdDined on 7/24/2014I had a small group of my organization's leadership at an airport property for a meeting, and needed someplace nice yet casual - needed good food, wine and service, but didn't want a really formal venue or a loooong meal (we were on east-coast time). Found this place online with good reviews, and liked that it is family owned/operated. Really appreciated that they called me when we were running late to make sure we were still coming before giving our table to someone else - lots of places would just give it away. Prices were reasonable, the food was enjoyed by all, and the service was both very efficient and very friendly at the same time.Special Features:
- Good FoodMOHatchDined on 7/23/2014Great Food! Always good seafood choices with an italian flairSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food south of the cityBruceDined on 7/22/2014I have tried many restaurants in Seattle proper , Bellevue, and Tacoma. I always come back to choosing Grazie's when I want a really good meal. the food is consistently excellent! I always bring out of town guests there when they come to Seattle from boston, new York or DC.Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/12/2014Great experience and food for my romantic birthday dinner. I will definitely go back and recommend Grazies to all my friends and family.Special Features:
- Very ImpressedJDG953Dined on 7/12/2014I was most delighted and impressed with Grazie on my first visit. Seated promptly, the food and service were delightful and the prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food. Extensive and good menu. Will return for sure.Special Features:
- Food delicious!unique4ItalianDined on 7/7/2014It was our anniversary and was the first place we thought of going for dinner. Grazie's has always exceeded our expectations and every dish a memorable experience and one we leave wanting to repeat. Thanks for being in Tukwila!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night at Grazie!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014We've been to Grazie a few times and each time seems better than the time before. A great date type of restaurant, the portions are perfect, the staff courteous and responsive and the atmosphere delightful. The dining room is small and the parking lot tight, but they do a great job making the best of the space with decorations, mood lighting, and partitions. It can get loud when it's full inside, so go early if you want a quite meal. The prices are pretty reasonable considering the quality you get...in my opinion, you get what you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and AtmosphereKKDDVIPDined on 7/2/2014Grazie is a great find in Southcenter! This restaurant has great ambience and a nice family-owned atmosphere. This family has made a great ambience within the space and the food is OUTSTANDING! I definitely will be coming back and I will recommend it to friends.Special Features:
- Grazie RistoranteOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/30/2014We have been dining at Grazie for at least the past ten years, probably longer as we found it shortly after it opened. Never had a bad meal there, always good service, even when they have been busy, e.g., holidays. I would recommend this establishment to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & Service...but LoudRandyEatsDined on 6/26/2014We were seated quickly and our server greeted us immediately and offered drinks while we looked at menu. She knowledgeably answered questions about the items, made a couple of suggestions, and got our first course to us without our waiting. Without being intrusive, it was obvious she was paying attention, because she removed our salad plates, and our main course was brought as we were ready. Food was delightful! Tasty, full of flavor, and just the right size! Unfortunately (or not), we were full and could not enjoy what looked like delicious desserts. All in all, it was a nice evening with good friends over good food. The down side was the noise level in the restaurant. While it was "energetic" it was loud for intimate conversation.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/17/2014Food great. Many different dishes to choose from. Desserts awesome!Special Features:
- Great food, average serviceThadarDined on 6/16/2014I had booked for my wife's birthday dinner. I had put in a request as a birthday celebration. The host and the server was very unfriendly and I felt they were a little snobby. Food was awesome and we enjoyed every bit of it. We would definitely go back, but I hope they seriously make their service more friendly and personal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good againMLDITTMARDined on 6/15/2014Thanks again for a wonderful evening and fantastic food. We'll see you soon!Special Features:
- Primo!DaveDined on 6/14/2014Eight of us met here for dinner and had a wonderful time. We all enjoyed and raved about what we ordered; which included the Crispy Garlic Shrimp and Cheese Bread appetizers, the Fettucini Puttanesca, Veal Marsala, Spaghetti, Calamari Piccata, and Pollo limone. Everything was perfect and the server was awesome. We will be back!Special Features:
- Graduation day last minute plansNancyinSeattleDined on 6/10/2014We had a party of 11 and hadn't planned ahead. I was able to make a reservation at 2:30 PM for an 8:30 dinner! Graduation ran long and we all didn't arrive until after 9:00 PM. They accommodated us and made sure we were all fed and enjoyed our time at their restaurant. Food was great and plentiful. Price was very reasonable.Special Features:
- Gem in a Strip MallFlavorLoverDined on 6/1/2014Just enjoyed my fourth visit to Grazie Ristorante @ Southcenter and continue to be delighted. The Fromaggio Arabiatta is a wonderful spicy, party in your mouth, with it's pepper-infused olive oil drizzle over warm mozzarella and goat cheese. The special Seafood mixed grill, featuring shrimp, calamari and some outstandingly fresh and well-cooked halibut, was really well matched with a light lemon sauce and some perfectly-sauteed spinach. One of the best things about Grazie, where I visit when I'm at SeaTac on business, is the wait staff. Everyone there seems to genuinely care that I have a nice meal and it shows. Good training, good support, good management. I'll be back, again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantSuzetteSampsonDined on 5/24/2014This restaurant serves tasty Italian themed dinners in an intimate atmosphere. It is located in the strip mall next to Car Toys. Once inside the restaurant, though, the ambiance takes you away from the strip mall. I often meet friends there who live in Seattle ( I live south) and we always have excellent service and great food. Great spot to meet friends as you are never hurried along.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 364 reviews are from the Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter reviews archive.
- internationalFoodDined on 5/24/2014Great food. Some of the best in the area. Pear ravioli and spaghetti were excellent. Some of the best veal saltimbocca in the area.Special Features:
- Grazi RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/22/2014All was good. Perfect place for lunch. I will return at the next opportunity.Special Features:
- Hidden gem/Italiandolphin48Dined on 5/21/2014What a great surprise! Do not let the outside of this place fool you. Best Italian food in Seattle! Great service and prices as well. Try the Calamari, as it is full of flavor and not greasy. All 4 of us enjoyed our pasta dishes.Special Features:
- I love it!RobPnSiouxieQDined on 5/16/2014The food was great. Large portion, had to take some home. The left overs were just as good the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite place south of SeattleBruceDined on 5/16/2014I had a favorite italian restaurant back east(close to DC) in a not so beautiful location. Once you stepped inside the restaurant, you were treated to fabulous food, with great service. I thought I would never find such a place south of Seattle. Not soon after I moved here seven years ago, we accidentally stumbled upon Grazie's while shopping. Our fist meals there (LUNCH) was a delightful surprise. I have yet to find a place that comes clue to the Grazie experience. I often go into Seattle for great meals but given the choice, I would prefer to eat at Grazie.Special Features: