Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter
16943 Southcenter Pkwy
Tukwila, WA 98188Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://grazierestaurant.com/southcenter/index.htm
- Phone: (206) 575-1606
- Hours of Operation:
*Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Vego Serrano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact us at the restaurant for catering booking and information.
A word from Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter
We are an Authentic Italian restaurant featuring wines and foods from different regions of Italy. One thing that sets us apart is we take our employees to Italy for education of food and wine knowledge. Our servers our very personable and also very educated to help you with your dining selections. We take no shortcuts and make everything on our menu from scratch, using only the freshest ingredients and imported products.Continued
When you step inside the door of our restaurant you will be taken on a culinary journey to Italia.
When you step inside the door of our restaurant you will be taken on a culinary journey to Italia.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter - Best Restaurants in Tukwila ›
Grazie Ristorante - Southcenter reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (45)fit for foodies (36)notable wine list (32)romantic (28)special occasion (27)good for groups (13)great for lunch (9)hot spot (8)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (7)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Enjoyed it!superauntmdDined on 7/24/2014I had a small group of my organization's leadership at an airport property for a meeting, and needed someplace nice yet casual - needed good food, wine and service, but didn't want a really formal venue or a loooong meal (we were on east-coast time). Found this place online with good reviews, and liked that it is family owned/operated. Really appreciated that they called me when we were running late to make sure we were still coming before giving our table to someone else - lots of places would just give it away. Prices were reasonable, the food was enjoyed by all, and the service was both very efficient and very friendly at the same time.Special Features:
- What a findleftfooterDined on 7/23/2014Stuck in an airport hotel with the family (wife + 2 kids) so Googled for somewhere within reach. This sounded a bit better than the run-of-the-mill chains. When we arrived, we were not so sure, as the restaurant entrance is squeezed in the corner of a basic-looking mall car park. However, we could not have been more delighted when we went in. Staff are all friendly and helpful, the room was buzzing with families and groups of friends. We were REALLY glad we booked ahead with OpenTable, as people kept arriving! The food was good Italian "home cooking" with generous portions and great flavours. Given that we are from England, and passing through on vacation, we may never (sadly) visit Grazie again - but we are glad we did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodMOHatchDined on 7/23/2014Great Food! Always good seafood choices with an italian flairSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food south of the cityBruceDined on 7/22/2014I have tried many restaurants in Seattle proper , Bellevue, and Tacoma. I always come back to choosing Grazie's when I want a really good meal. the food is consistently excellent! I always bring out of town guests there when they come to Seattle from boston, new York or DC.Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/12/2014Great experience and food for my romantic birthday dinner. I will definitely go back and recommend Grazies to all my friends and family.Special Features:
- Very ImpressedJDG953Dined on 7/12/2014I was most delighted and impressed with Grazie on my first visit. Seated promptly, the food and service were delightful and the prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food. Extensive and good menu. Will return for sure.Special Features:
- Food delicious!unique4ItalianDined on 7/7/2014It was our anniversary and was the first place we thought of going for dinner. Grazie's has always exceeded our expectations and every dish a memorable experience and one we leave wanting to repeat. Thanks for being in Tukwila!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night at Grazie!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014We've been to Grazie a few times and each time seems better than the time before. A great date type of restaurant, the portions are perfect, the staff courteous and responsive and the atmosphere delightful. The dining room is small and the parking lot tight, but they do a great job making the best of the space with decorations, mood lighting, and partitions. It can get loud when it's full inside, so go early if you want a quite meal. The prices are pretty reasonable considering the quality you get...in my opinion, you get what you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and AtmosphereKKDDVIPDined on 7/2/2014Grazie is a great find in Southcenter! This restaurant has great ambience and a nice family-owned atmosphere. This family has made a great ambience within the space and the food is OUTSTANDING! I definitely will be coming back and I will recommend it to friends.Special Features:
- Grazie RistoranteOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/30/2014We have been dining at Grazie for at least the past ten years, probably longer as we found it shortly after it opened. Never had a bad meal there, always good service, even when they have been busy, e.g., holidays. I would recommend this establishment to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & Service...but LoudRandyEatsDined on 6/26/2014We were seated quickly and our server greeted us immediately and offered drinks while we looked at menu. She knowledgeably answered questions about the items, made a couple of suggestions, and got our first course to us without our waiting. Without being intrusive, it was obvious she was paying attention, because she removed our salad plates, and our main course was brought as we were ready. Food was delightful! Tasty, full of flavor, and just the right size! Unfortunately (or not), we were full and could not enjoy what looked like delicious desserts. All in all, it was a nice evening with good friends over good food. The down side was the noise level in the restaurant. While it was "energetic" it was loud for intimate conversation.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/17/2014Food great. Many different dishes to choose from. Desserts awesome!Special Features:
- Great food, average serviceThadarDined on 6/16/2014I had booked for my wife's birthday dinner. I had put in a request as a birthday celebration. The host and the server was very unfriendly and I felt they were a little snobby. Food was awesome and we enjoyed every bit of it. We would definitely go back, but I hope they seriously make their service more friendly and personal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good againMLDITTMARDined on 6/15/2014Thanks again for a wonderful evening and fantastic food. We'll see you soon!Special Features:
- Primo!DaveDined on 6/14/2014Eight of us met here for dinner and had a wonderful time. We all enjoyed and raved about what we ordered; which included the Crispy Garlic Shrimp and Cheese Bread appetizers, the Fettucini Puttanesca, Veal Marsala, Spaghetti, Calamari Piccata, and Pollo limone. Everything was perfect and the server was awesome. We will be back!Special Features:
- Graduation day last minute plansNancyinSeattleDined on 6/10/2014We had a party of 11 and hadn't planned ahead. I was able to make a reservation at 2:30 PM for an 8:30 dinner! Graduation ran long and we all didn't arrive until after 9:00 PM. They accommodated us and made sure we were all fed and enjoyed our time at their restaurant. Food was great and plentiful. Price was very reasonable.Special Features:
- Gem in a Strip MallFlavorLoverDined on 6/1/2014Just enjoyed my fourth visit to Grazie Ristorante @ Southcenter and continue to be delighted. The Fromaggio Arabiatta is a wonderful spicy, party in your mouth, with it's pepper-infused olive oil drizzle over warm mozzarella and goat cheese. The special Seafood mixed grill, featuring shrimp, calamari and some outstandingly fresh and well-cooked halibut, was really well matched with a light lemon sauce and some perfectly-sauteed spinach. One of the best things about Grazie, where I visit when I'm at SeaTac on business, is the wait staff. Everyone there seems to genuinely care that I have a nice meal and it shows. Good training, good support, good management. I'll be back, again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantSuzetteSampsonDined on 5/24/2014This restaurant serves tasty Italian themed dinners in an intimate atmosphere. It is located in the strip mall next to Car Toys. Once inside the restaurant, though, the ambiance takes you away from the strip mall. I often meet friends there who live in Seattle ( I live south) and we always have excellent service and great food. Great spot to meet friends as you are never hurried along.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- internationalFoodDined on 5/24/2014Great food. Some of the best in the area. Pear ravioli and spaghetti were excellent. Some of the best veal saltimbocca in the area.Special Features:
- Grazi RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/22/2014All was good. Perfect place for lunch. I will return at the next opportunity.Special Features:
- Hidden gem/Italiandolphin48Dined on 5/21/2014What a great surprise! Do not let the outside of this place fool you. Best Italian food in Seattle! Great service and prices as well. Try the Calamari, as it is full of flavor and not greasy. All 4 of us enjoyed our pasta dishes.Special Features:
- I love it!RobPnSiouxieQDined on 5/16/2014The food was great. Large portion, had to take some home. The left overs were just as good the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite place south of SeattleBruceDined on 5/16/2014I had a favorite italian restaurant back east(close to DC) in a not so beautiful location. Once you stepped inside the restaurant, you were treated to fabulous food, with great service. I thought I would never find such a place south of Seattle. Not soon after I moved here seven years ago, we accidentally stumbled upon Grazie's while shopping. Our fist meals there (LUNCH) was a delightful surprise. I have yet to find a place that comes clue to the Grazie experience. I often go into Seattle for great meals but given the choice, I would prefer to eat at Grazie.Special Features:
- great findJeepinjoelDined on 5/11/2014This was a great find. Unassuming from the street and parking lot, but inside it is very quaint and the food was fantastic! We will definitely go back!Special Features:
- My husband and I love this place!DawnDined on 5/9/2014The staff is all very personable and friendly. Fernando is our favorite server. He knows the kind of wine that we enjoy and is quick to help us out and lets us know of the most fresh fish or best dessert, let us not forget the wonderful espresso !!! Jorge has always been welcoming and gracious. We always recommend Grazie when friends are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!JanieVIPDined on 4/26/2014Our food was very good. We enjoyed the apetitizers, dinner and the dessert!!Special Features:
- Never DissappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/24/2014Food is always delicious and the service is exceptional. The lamb was cook to perfection.I would recommend this to a friend.
- keithmc04Dined on 4/23/2014Grazie is an excellent choice. This is at least my third or fourth time getting to enjoy this restaurant, and all the different groups I have taken have thoroughly enjoyed.Special Features:
- They didn't have my reservationPhoodieDined on 4/23/2014I don't know who is at fault here, but I made an opentable reservation for two at 6:30 for our wedding anniversary and there was no record of a reservation in Grazie's computer system. We arrived a few minutes early to check in, and instead had to wait 40 minutes to be seated. To add insult to injury, the restaurant wouldn't seat us in the one open table because it was a four seater and was reserved for someone else... we had reservations!Special Features:
- A hidden gem!FoodDogDined on 4/14/2014This is a place I would never have noticed from the outside. Inside is small but well appointed. Food was fabulous!! Wait staff was great. A very wonderful experience. Looking forward to returning.Special Features:
- Grazie's is the best ItalianReeceDined on 4/11/2014Grazie's is the best Italian Restaurant on the south end of Seattle. The food is good. The wait staff is good, and we are never diss appointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerTracieDined on 4/11/2014We had a very enjoyable time at your restaurant. The food was good and the atmosphere was relaxing. The server was very attentive but not bothersome. Thank you for making the birthday celebration good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is excellent here,OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/10/2014The food is excellent here, fresh and full of flavor without tons of cream. The fish was fresh and perfectly prepared and the pasta was great! The bread and seasoned olive oil makes me wish I could eat more. Delicious, thank you.Special Features:
- MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Nice varied menu. Waiter was knowledgable about listings and wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grazies has the right mixgdt1VIPDined on 4/2/2014Always good food, fair prices and an atmosphere that pleases a table of two or eight.....I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at GraziedinersandtastersDined on 3/29/2014I am never disappointed by the quality and quantity of the food. And now there are gluten free options as well! I reserved a table for 3 but one of us did not attend. The service I received was still courteous and unrushed despite other customers waiting to be seated.Special Features:
- WILL BE BACK!HAWAIIANSDined on 3/26/2014Friends I took from Bellevue said it was better than Maggiano's. Wine of the evening was very very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grazie Does It Again!TimbeauxDined on 3/25/2014We frequently do group lunches at Grazie, and the one we had last week was one of the best. Excellent service and the food was fabulous as usual!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW...hawaii2014Dined on 3/22/2014Okay I see this place all my life but never had thought to go in and try it. My friend suggested it and I thought why not reviews seems pretty good! OMG food was amazing and the wine was great!!! I will visit this place again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedwinelvDined on 3/21/2014Have dined here at least once or twice a year for several years. Was not impressed this time will not go back.